Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

-----

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby S_Parc » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:24 am

Devil Dog wrote:Jobs are out there if you get the right degree. If you don't get the right degree then you had better be smart and interview well. You know what? That is exactly the situation in the early '80's when I graduated from college. The economy was shitty, the dollar was losing value, the Japanese were going to own us, blah blah blah, same shit different day.

There are many people who have been convinced that the end of the world as we know it is near...who have gotten old and died, thinking all along that society would crumble around them. The signs are there. Sure, they have always been there. You need to be taking advice from your dad rather than feeding on the Looney Toon minority here on HA. Note: I mean the gloom and doomers here, who are actually a vocal minority.

Get back on track with your education. Your going to be feeling pretty stupid 5 or 10 years down the road if you keep jerking off with "making money online" and you are broke and living at home. And meanwhile the economy and the world just keep muddling through. Hedge your bets. Don't bet it all on gloom and doom outcomes.

Well, there are two kinds of doom & gloomers, the first, hides in the parent's cellar and lives in terror of a would be Orwellian future, the second, becomes a true naturalist, and hides in the forests like a Grizzly Adams of yesteryear, see Tom Brown's outdoor tracker program http://www.trackerschool.com

So while I agree with the Tom Brown outdoors club, where the concept of survival is an actual phenomena, I don't concur with living a stunted life in American suburbia.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:28 am

Devil Dog wrote:I just have to laugh at losers like you. You can't win so the game must be rigged, right?

It is an observable and stated fact that the game is rigged. There is no dispute about that. Obviously in a non-rigged economy the only jobs females would be given would be menial and low paid ones, while the only job AW skanks would be given is pushing up the daisies from a pine box. Don't think I'm criticizing your feminist whore daughter though. The real vermin are manginas like you encouraging females to become parasitical whores leeching off society.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby clowny » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:31 am

Maker55 wrote:The New World Order will happen within the next 17 years maybe sooner.

Our fiat currency is debt, it's not backed by anything.

The dollar continues to get weaker and weaker.

One should continue to buy silver and learn how to start your own business, f*** school and degrees.

And how will we know when the New World Order is upon us? Will the president of the "New World" officially declare it to us? Or will there be a continued erosion of our rights and freedoms, until we the people, are slaves and worker drones, utterly dependent on the inescapable system for our very survival without even realising it? Or, will the world leaders remove their disguise and reveal their reptilian nature?

You tin-foil hatters need to be quarantined on a deserted island, where you can keep your hysteria amongst yourselves.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby OutWest » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:45 am

Devil Dog wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:I don't mean to pick on you because you seem like a good guy, but this is a perfect example of the wrong-thinking going on around here. I am about the same age as your dad and I have a daughter who is probably about your age. While you, convinced that the end is going to happen any day, dropped out of college and "worked on making online money", she buckled down and worked her way through college. She is set to graduate in a few months on schedule (4 years) from one of the top public universities in the US. Her degree is bullshit but she has a great paying job lined up with a consulting company. She knew all along that college is bullshit, but she did the work. Now she is in great shape.

Presumably she was only hired for having a v****a as part of the regime's warped plan to destroy society. After all, why else would anyone give her a job for having a degree that everyone knows is bullshit? Obviously she won't be doing anything useful. If the job required usefulness they would hire a man with real qualifications. Most likely her duties will consist of turning up wearing tight clothing and giving out the odd blow job to senior managers. Shame on you for delivering your daughter into feminist whoredom, when she could be raising a family and contributing to society rather than its destruction. The thing is, this kind of whore option is only available to giant vermin like AW. It isn't something that real people can consider.

Jobs are out there if you get the right degree.

Yes, and lottery money is out there if you pick the right numbers.

I just have to laugh at losers like you. You can't win so the game must be rigged, right?

Is that kinda like some men who are totally sure that some girl who does not respond to their charms must be a lesbian? LOL
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:19 am

OutWest wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:I don't mean to pick on you because you seem like a good guy, but this is a perfect example of the wrong-thinking going on around here. I am about the same age as your dad and I have a daughter who is probably about your age. While you, convinced that the end is going to happen any day, dropped out of college and "worked on making online money", she buckled down and worked her way through college. She is set to graduate in a few months on schedule (4 years) from one of the top public universities in the US. Her degree is bullshit but she has a great paying job lined up with a consulting company. She knew all along that college is bullshit, but she did the work. Now she is in great shape.

Presumably she was only hired for having a v****a as part of the regime's warped plan to destroy society. After all, why else would anyone give her a job for having a degree that everyone knows is bullshit? Obviously she won't be doing anything useful. If the job required usefulness they would hire a man with real qualifications. Most likely her duties will consist of turning up wearing tight clothing and giving out the odd blow job to senior managers. Shame on you for delivering your daughter into feminist whoredom, when she could be raising a family and contributing to society rather than its destruction. The thing is, this kind of whore option is only available to giant vermin like AW. It isn't something that real people can consider.

I just have to laugh at losers like you. You can't win so the game must be rigged, right?

Is that kinda like some men who are totally sure that some girl who does not respond to their charms must be a lesbian? LOL

The thing is that this guy acknowledges his whore daughter's degree is bullshit. If he delusionally believed that her degree was worth something then he might have some kind of case for delusionally believing she would be doing something to earn money in her "job", rather than just leeching off society. However he does not, so how can it be maintained that this is not a case of the system being rigged, or at least the employers being idiots? Would you hire someone to do a non-bogus job using the criteria that they had been doing bullshit for the last four years? Doesn't the acknowledged fact that the degree is bullshit in and of itself prove that the job is also bullshit? Yet parasitizing society in this way while diverting resources from useful activities by men, while no doubt being used as a seminal spittoon by scumbags, it what this guy wants for his daughter. Maybe Western men really do just get the women they create/deserve.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:31 am

I don't respect Devil Dog much for the bare fact that his daughter's in consulting. I'm not a doom and gloomer. I actually think the future is very bright. The present is doom and gloom. Even if not looked at economically, I cannot support the current paradigm from a moral sense. Even if I'm lucky enough to pass through, could I knowingly subject an heir to the torment? Could I then not expect him to become, for example, a school shooter?
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Devil Dog » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:01 am

abcdavid01 wrote:I don't respect Devil Dog much for the bare fact that his daughter's in consulting. I'm not a doom and gloomer. I actually think the future is very bright. The present is doom and gloom. Even if not looked at economically, I cannot support the current paradigm from a moral sense. Even if I'm lucky enough to pass through, could I knowingly subject an heir to the torment? Could I then not expect him to become, for example, a school shooter?

OK, just keep on living in Mommy and Daddy's house while you wait for the world to change.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:05 am

Presumptions like opinions
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Devil Dog » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:07 am

Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

The thing is that this guy acknowledges his whore daughter's degree is bullshit. If he delusionally believed that her degree was worth something then he might have some kind of case for delusionally believing she would be doing something to earn money in her "job", rather than just leeching off society. However he does not, so how can it be maintained that this is not a case of the system being rigged, or at least the employers being idiots? Would you hire someone to do a non-bogus job using the criteria that they had been doing bullshit for the last four years? Doesn't the acknowledged fact that the degree is bullshit in and of itself prove that the job is also bullshit? Yet parasitizing society in this way while diverting resources from useful activities by men, while no doubt being used as a seminal spittoon by scumbags, it what this guy wants for his daughter. Maybe Western men really do just get the women they create/deserve.

Does it bother you that many women have successful careers and earn more money than you? Man up and earn some money, competent women aren't interested in losers, not in the US and not abroad. And if you don't like the realities of the job market, then change it, make something happen. Being a p***y and complaining about it helps nothing but your fragile ego.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Postby Devil Dog » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:12 am

abcdavid01 wrote:Presumptions like opinions

Is the background of your photo your house or your parents' house? And please give me a link to some of your websites where you are working on making internet money. Or are you still in the "thinking about it" phase?
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:15 am

Devil Dog wrote:OK, just keep on living in Mommy and Daddy's house while you wait for the world to change.

Back when Westerners ruled the world, most houses were designed for multiple generations of people. If you could talk to the people who lived in those houses, what would you tell them? Would you say they were wrong to live amongst their families and should instead be living on their own, studying bullshit in "college" and being gangbanged by dirtbags like your whore daughter? If so, what would you tell them about the benefits of such a lifestyle to oneself and society, and why would you say their family-oriented lifestyle was so bad?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:18 am

Devil Dog wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Presumptions like opinions

Is the background of your photo your house or your parents' house? And please give me a link to some of your websites where you are working on making internet money. Or are you still in the "thinking about it" phase?

Big man on campus.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby WiseTruth » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:19 am

Devil Dog wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Does it bother you that many women have successful careers and earn more money than you? Man up and earn some money, competent women aren't interested in losers, not in the US and not abroad. And if you don't like the realities of the job market, then change it, make something happen. Being a p***y and complaining about it helps nothing but your fragile ego.

Yes, it DOES bother me that many women have successful careers and earn more money than me and other men.

And it bothers me even more that a faggot-a.ss mangina like YOU would use that fact to taunt other men.

You have no argument to justify your daughter being in consulting. She did follow the path of the feminist whore -- a worthless career woman who offers nothing of value to men. You're a f.ucking disgrace. A real piece of shit. F.uck you, you p.ussy mangina.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:27 am

Devil Dog wrote:Does it bother you that many women have successful careers and earn more money than you? Man up and earn some money, competent women aren't interested in losers, not in the US and not abroad.

The point is your daughter and other feminist whores are clearly not competent to do anything but ruin everything. They are not "successful"; they are vile social parasites. It bothers me that while we desperately need to be funding talented men to save us from what is about to happen, most of society's resources are instead going to support the dysfunctional lifestyles of inherently worthless trash, which is leading to the impoverishment of the gene pool, along with everything else.

And if you don't like the realities of the job market, then change it, make something happen. Being a p***y and complaining about it helps nothing but your fragile ego.

It should be self-evident that before people can get together to change something for the better, someone has to point out what is wrong in the first place. People who passively accept whatever outrages the powers that be inflict on society and encourage others to do likewise are pussies.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:29 am

WiseTruth wrote: You have no argument to justify your daughter being in consulting. She did follow the path of the feminist whore -- a worthless career woman who offers nothing of value to men. You're a f.ucking disgrace. A real piece of shit. F.uck you, you p.ussy mangina.

Indeed. That's what I meant to say.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions