Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

-----

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby clowny » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:44 am

I have a question for Cornfed and WiseTruth. If YOU had a daughter who was about to finish highschool, what would YOU advise her to do with her life? What career path would you tell her to follow? Oh wait, she can't have a career path, because only feminist whores do that. Hmm...I suppose she should just live at home with mommy and daddy while working the cash register at Walmart, not experiencing the real world, and just hope for some white knight to come into her life and "save" her.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:50 am

clowny wrote:I have a question for Cornfed and WiseTruth. If YOU had a daughter who was about to finish highschool, what would YOU advise her to do with her life? What career path would you tell her to follow? Oh wait, she can't have a career path, because only feminist whores do that. Hmm...I suppose she should just live at home with mommy and daddy while working the cash register at Walmart, not experiencing the real world, and just hope for some white knight to come into her life and "save" her.

Could also teach her letter writing and French. Up her value some.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:58 am

clowny wrote:I have a question for Cornfed and WiseTruth. If YOU had a daughter who was about to finish highschool, what would YOU advise her to do with her life?

Marry a quality man from a quality family, support him in his career and raise a family.

Hmm...I suppose she should just live at home with mommy and daddy while working the cash register at Walmart, not experiencing the real world

Raising a quality family is no less real than the feminist alternative of studying bullshit in college and being gangbanged by dirtbags or whatever. Indeed you could say it was more real since it is efficient and so doesn't require a massive external subsidy from corrupt systems.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:58 am

"From 8 to 10 o'clock practice music. From 10 to 1 dance one day and draw another. From one to 2 draw on the day you dance, and write a letter the next day. From 3 to 4 read French. From 4 to 5 exercise yourself in music. From 5 till bedtime read English, write, etc." - Thomas Jefferson to his daughters
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby clowny » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:01 am

abcdavid01 wrote:
clowny wrote:I have a question for Cornfed and WiseTruth. If YOU had a daughter who was about to finish highschool, what would YOU advise her to do with her life? What career path would you tell her to follow? Oh wait, she can't have a career path, because only feminist whores do that. Hmm...I suppose she should just live at home with mommy and daddy while working the cash register at Walmart, not experiencing the real world, and just hope for some white knight to come into her life and "save" her.

Listen to me you little whore, if you have nothing to add to this discussion then go and play with your tonka trucks, people who despise women usually have a bad relationship with their mother, does that describe you?
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby clowny » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:05 am

Cornfed wrote:
clowny wrote:I have a question for Cornfed and WiseTruth. If YOU had a daughter who was about to finish highschool, what would YOU advise her to do with her life?

Marry a quality man from a quality family, support him in his career and raise a family.

Hmm...I suppose she should just live at home with mommy and daddy while working the cash register at Walmart, not experiencing the real world

Raising a quality family is no less real than the feminist alternative of studying bullshit in college and being gangbanged by dirtbags or whatever. Indeed you could say it was more real since it is efficient and so doesn't require a massive external subsidy from corrupt systems.

LOL, and what if this white knight never comes along, then what is she supposed to do? Stay home and jerk you off or something?
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:06 am

clowny wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:

Listen to me you little whore

A curious insult. Who do you suppose are my clients?
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:08 am

clowny wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

LOL, and what if this white knight never comes along, then what is she supposed to do? Stay home and jerk you off or something?

Happened to Lot in The Bible.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:08 am

abcdavid01 wrote:"From 8 to 10 o'clock practice music. From 10 to 1 dance one day and draw another. From one to 2 draw on the day you dance, and write a letter the next day. From 3 to 4 read French. From 4 to 5 exercise yourself in music. From 5 till bedtime read English, write, etc." - Thomas Jefferson to his daughters

They might also do some actual work benefiting others - cooking, cleaning, sewing, caring for children, the sick and infirm, organizing their men's schedules and providing them with sexual release. The ironic thing is that while the feminists say this is degrading, what is it that so-called career women generally do in the work place (assuming they do anything at all)? These very same activities, but performed for strangers rather than loved ones.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby clowny » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:12 am

Cornfed wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:"From 8 to 10 o'clock practice music. From 10 to 1 dance one day and draw another. From one to 2 draw on the day you dance, and write a letter the next day. From 3 to 4 read French. From 4 to 5 exercise yourself in music. From 5 till bedtime read English, write, etc." - Thomas Jefferson to his daughters

They might also do some actual work benefiting others - cooking, cleaning, sewing, caring for children, the sick and infirm, organizing their men's schedules and providing them with sexual release. The ironic thing is that while the feminists say this is degrading, what is it that so-called career women generally do in the work place (assuming they do anything at all)? These very same activities, but performed for strangers rather than loved ones.

You are truly disconnected from reality.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:14 am

clowny wrote: LOL, and what if this white knight never comes along, then what is she supposed to do? Stay home and jerk you off or something?

I'm sure a non-scum female could find a decent man to have a regular relationship with. Of course she might not be able to find one able to financially support her, since most resources are currently being stolen by the parasitical elite and their filthy whores. In that case we would have to raise their kids as a family team effort.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:17 am

Cornfed wrote:
clowny wrote: LOL, and what if this white knight never comes along, then what is she supposed to do? Stay home and jerk you off or something?

I'm sure a non-scum female could find a decent man to have a regular relationship with. Of course she might not be able to find one able to financially support her, since most resources are currently being stolen by the parasitical elite and their filthy whores. In that case we would have to raise their kids as a family team effort.

Right. I'm just trying to find ways to circumvent the system.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby clowny » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:21 am

abcdavid01 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Right, so you think that online business is the way to circumvent the system? Oh, you might as well raise your daughters to be hookers, and keep 25% of their take-home pay. Better yet, turn your house into a brothel and have as many daughters as possible so they can all become working girls. More daughters, more money for you. What a way to beat the system!
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:23 am

clowny wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Right, so you think that online business is the way to circumvent the system? Oh, you might as well raise your daughters to be hookers, and keep 25% of their take-home pay. Better yet, turn your house into a brothel and have as many daughters as possible so they can all become working girls. More daughters, more money for you. What a way to beat the system!

Now who's childish?
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:27 am

clowny wrote: Right, so you think that online business is the way to circumvent the system? Oh, you might as well raise your daughters to be hookers, and keep 25% of their take-home pay. Better yet, turn your house into a brothel and have as many daughters as possible so they can all become working girls. More daughters, more money for you. What a way to beat the system!

I thought we were talking about how to raise daughters to not be whores like most Western females.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions