Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

-----

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby abcdavid01 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:45 am

I'm not making money via adsense. There are no price fluctuations in my business model.

I have enough in savings to go abroad for some time right now, especially if I were to couchsurf or work on a farm or something. But I'll only do that if SHTF. I'll go abroad eventually. I've been overseas with family a few times. I have a lot of time to post here since I dropped out, so that's how I have 800 posts since I joined in November. Before finding Happier Abroad I was considering exploring the American South/West by car since it's better than Jersey.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby WiseTruth » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:43 am

clowny wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:Banal generality. Please refer us to your websites where you are making money.

Among the posters in this thread, is there one person who has a website which makes him at least $100 per month? Speak up.

The HA Looney Tune Cadre does nothing but jerk each other off and scream that the sky is falling. They do nothing to change anything or even to prepare for what is coming. A bunch of helpless victims. If you are a victim now, then you will still be a victim when the shit hits the fan.

Many of you think that The End Of The World As We Know It is just around the corner. How many of you have a few guns and at least 2000 rounds of ammunition? How many of you have a 6 month supply of food in your house, right now?

Most of the guys here are manginas who have no interest in change. Their interest is in coming here to whine and moan, and enjoying the company of others who do the same. Happier Abroad is one big mangina party. That's what i've learned in my short time here.

Where do get off saying something so stupid as what you just wrote? The fact is: You've contributed NO useful answers here.

YOU'RE the one who keeps whining and moaning.

So SHUT THE F.UCK UP, and THINK before you shoot off your mouth like a f.ucking idiot.

BTW you did not answer my question of whether you're female or not. You sure talk like one.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Postby WiseTruth » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:46 am

publicduende wrote:
clowny wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:Banal generality. Please refer us to your websites where you are making money.

Among the posters in this thread, is there one person who has a website which makes him at least $100 per month? Speak up.

The HA Looney Tune Cadre does nothing but jerk each other off and scream that the sky is falling. They do nothing to change anything or even to prepare for what is coming. A bunch of helpless victims. If you are a victim now, then you will still be a victim when the shit hits the fan.

Many of you think that The End Of The World As We Know It is just around the corner. How many of you have a few guns and at least 2000 rounds of ammunition? How many of you have a 6 month supply of food in your house, right now?

Most of the guys here are manginas who have no interest in change. Their interest is in coming here to whine and moan, and enjoying the company of others who do the same. Happier Abroad is one big mangina party. That's what i've learned in my short time here.

Clowny, it's true there are a few moaners and they're usually quite vocal, perhaps due to the gargantuan amount of spare time at their disposal. If you could be bothered to dig deeper in the current and historical posts, you will find there are quite a few great people: genuine expats, navigated travelers, alternative thinkers etc. Leaning too hard on the conspiracy theory du jour and getting all paranoid about it (and blaming it on Evil Feminists) is excessive, but that the world as we know it is slowly swirling down like a turd in a flushing toilet, it's a self-evident reality.

I have followed your replies on this thread and sympathise with you, as I share most of your views.

It figures. You're actually one of the worst posters here.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Postby clowny » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:04 am

WiseTruth wrote:
clowny wrote:

Where do get off saying something so stupid as what you just wrote? The fact is: You've contributed NO useful answers here.

So SHUT THE F.UCK UP, and THINK before you shoot off your mouth like a f.ucking idiot.

BTW you did not answer my question of whether you're female or not. You sure talk like one.

Right..I challenged your extremist point of view, so I must be female? Actually, MOST PEOPLE, male or female, would just laugh at you and probably think you're crazy if you told them face to face what you've said in this thread. Your views are extremist..most people would not agree with them. Do you understand? On top of that, your posts are becoming more and more deranged. It's kind of obvious you have serious issues.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby WiseTruth » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:22 am

clowny wrote:
WiseTruth wrote:
clowny wrote:

Right..I challenged your extremist point of view, so I must be female?

That's not a denial.

Actually, MOST PEOPLE, male or female, would just laugh at you and probably think you're crazy if you told them face to face what you've said in this thread. Your views are extremist..most people would not agree with them. Do you understand? On top of that, your posts are becoming more and more deranged. It's kind of obvious you have serious issues.

Very typical of your kind: attacking my sanity, with charges that I'm "deranged" with "serious issues." If the west today weren't so screwed up, what I say wouldn't seem so extreme. You seem worried what 'most people' think. I don't care if most people don't agree, and neither should you. You don't have to like, or follow what I say. At least I said something, which is more than you've ever contributed here.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:53 am

All right Clowny and WiseTruth, let's respect each other and resolve our differences, or else I might have to take more serious action with you two. We can disagree without engaging in personal attacks.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby publicduende » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:46 am

Maker55 wrote:Yes, yes, yes for god's sake man.

I have published 5 books online and they are all selling.

OK now you got me curious. Care to share a couple of links?
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:48 am

WiseTruth wrote:
publicduende wrote:
clowny wrote:

Clowny, it's true there are a few moaners and they're usually quite vocal, perhaps due to the gargantuan amount of spare time at their disposal. If you could be bothered to dig deeper in the current and historical posts, you will find there are quite a few great people: genuine expats, navigated travelers, alternative thinkers etc. Leaning too hard on the conspiracy theory du jour and getting all paranoid about it (and blaming it on Evil Feminists) is excessive, but that the world as we know it is slowly swirling down like a turd in a flushing toilet, it's a self-evident reality.

I have followed your replies on this thread and sympathise with you, as I share most of your views.

It figures. You're actually one of the worst posters here.

Still waiting for your best posts, WiseTruth...still waiting...
Last edited by publicduende on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:54 am

abcdavid01 wrote:I'm not making money via adsense. There are no price fluctuations in my business model.

I have enough in savings to go abroad for some time right now, especially if I were to couchsurf or work on a farm or something. But I'll only do that if SHTF. I'll go abroad eventually. I've been overseas with family a few times. I have a lot of time to post here since I dropped out, so that's how I have 800 posts since I joined in November. Before finding Happier Abroad I was considering exploring the American South/West by car since it's better than Jersey.

Good luck with both, man.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:36 pm

I dunno Winston is making money with Adsense, so are quite a few others.

What I am doing is similar to Winston mostly traffic based, I don't think I'll be writing a book. If I do, its only because people want reference material instead of jumping online.

There are dozens of way to make money online, you just have to do it.

The window is not closing, there will be no travel restrictions put on you unless you travel to a country that the US is hostile too. But before even that, you would have made inflammatory comments about the US Government.

I look at this two ways, you can stay and fight but you need perspective and its hard to get that when your so engrossed in US Market Driven Propaganda. Turning off the TV does very little and you still need news and information in case of natural disaster.

If you are making excuses to stay then you're not really serious about leaving. You can transfer to another school, you can go to school abroad for a year and just stay. The school excuse is a simple justification for all the money you have spent or your parents are spending. The top future careers do not require 4-6 year degrees. I don't understand how people believe working for large multi-national corporations is somehow okay but complain about NWO; Which has happen already the majority of the public does not know or understand its already taken place.

Seriously, we are men. Men take action, they don't complain. Complaining is easy.

I'm on-course and things should roll out like I have worked out, I will be coming back only for a short time just work out additional details and them I'm gone for at least the next 5-10 years.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby onethousandknives » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:01 pm

For online money, I had OK luck with selling random stuff from my house on ebay and craigslist. I actually do/did quite a bit of dumpster diving. I found a guitar in the trash, restrung it for $8, had a guitar to mess with for a year (I didn't learn to play it) and sold it for $60 on Craigslist. Not bad at all. As much as selling invisible ideas online will possibly get you cash, I'd say selling tangible items is better. You just have to know what things are worth. My Asian market sells chrysanthemum tea cheaper than any seller on ebay. All I'd have to do is list it, and tada, profit. With trash/used stuff, though. I bought some random Russian hockey jerseys for 50c at Salvation Army. I sold on one ebay to a Russian buyer for $10. 20x profit margin?
onethousandknives
Freshman Poster

Re: A Warning: The Window Is Closing...

Postby Taco » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:30 pm

Ghost wrote:
The political/economic situation gets worse by the month.

The U.S. is getting to be a worse place to be all the time. Other countries are getting harder to get into. The days of being "special" are over. The West is a spiritual, romantic, and existential death trap.

I think eventually it will become a literal death trap.

Watch for the signs and act accordingly.

The window for escape is closing.

I left the anglosphere last year and I thought I waited too long. If they close the border soon you can always travel to the Florida, build a raft and set sail for beautiful, sunny, Cuba. Top destinations for western expats that are planning on never coming back include Chile, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Philippines and Thailand to name a few. Every person has their own reasons for leaving. You can read my posts in the business section if you want to know why I left.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:11 pm

http://www.returnofkings.com/5597/your- ... viet-union

America has changed. Job security doesn’t exist, and a two income household has become a 3 or 4 income household. That includes either two working adults with two working grandparents, or two working adults with grandma and her social security check. The middle class is gone in America and it isn’t coming back anytime soon. Outside of a major world war, the United States middle class will barely exist for the next several generations.

So what are the children of middle class European-American’s going to do?

A) Work harder

B) Find a middle class society outside of the U.S.

But now we have the American government paying out more in benefits then it collects in revenue. This obviously creates a big economic problem. I’ve always planned to live in the United States for my entire life , but if the living conditions start to quickly deteriorate I will sell my possessions and get on the first boat to Asia.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby clowny » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:28 am

abcdavid01 wrote:if the living conditions start to quickly deteriorate I will sell my possessions and get on the first boat to Asia.

I don't understand why western people think asia is the answer. I wonder exactly where in asia these people intend to go, and how they plan on making a good living there. Most of asia is third-world countries where the majority of the native population is struggling to survive. Japan is the wealthiest asian country, and even they're heading for serious economic problems due to the looming labour shortage caused by their rapidly ageing population.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:58 am

Last edited by eurobrat on Sat May 25, 2013 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions