Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


-----

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby WiseTruth » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:06 am

Clowny, your question reminds me of what you wrote:

Most of the guys here are manginas who have no interest in change. Their interest is in coming here to whine and moan, and enjoying the company of others who do the same. Happier Abroad is one big mangina party. That's what i've learned in my short time here.


You are describing YOURSELF, Clowny. If you're going to attack others like this, then put up or shut up. Don't whine and moan like a bitch, and then attack others for doing exactly what you're doing.

And speaking of bitch, you still haven't answered my question: are you male or female?
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 am







Postby Maker55 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:02 am

eurobrat wrote:
clowny wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:if the living conditions start to quickly deteriorate I will sell my possessions and get on the first boat to Asia.


I don't understand why western people think asia is the answer. I wonder exactly where in asia these people intend to go, and how they plan on making a good living there. Most of asia is third-world countries where the majority of the native population is struggling to survive. Japan is the wealthiest asian country, and even they're heading for serious economic problems due to the looming labour shortage caused by their rapidly ageing population.


Well compared to the USA which hasn't seen growth, and is a horrible place to invest. Asia is looking pretty good right now along with parts of Eastern Europe.


If you know what you're doing as an investor, you can make it in any country, including America.

When the market crashes, your real estate, gold, silver and oil will go up in price.

While Asia might have more stability in some ways, the market crash is going to affect the whole world because all currencies around the world are based on the U.S. dollar.

Once the U.S. dollar goes, the whole world goes.

Then, the whole world will be given a new currency.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby clowny » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:25 am

WiseTruth wrote:Clowny, your question reminds me of what you wrote:

Most of the guys here are manginas who have no interest in change. Their interest is in coming here to whine and moan, and enjoying the company of others who do the same. Happier Abroad is one big mangina party. That's what i've learned in my short time here.


You are describing YOURSELF, Clowny. If you're going to attack others like this, then put up or shut up. Don't whine and moan like a bitch, and then attack others for doing exactly what you're doing.

And speaking of bitch, you still haven't answered my question: are you male or female?


There are 2 different types of creatures, both of which have penises, who post on this forum.

The first type of creature, is called a man. That's the category I belong to.

The second type of creature, is called a mangina. That's where you fit in.

So, whilst we are both male because we share the same basic plumbing, we are 2 very different creatures within the vast spectrum of "manhood" and "maleness".

Do you understand this concept?
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby WiseTruth » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:47 am

clowny wrote:
WiseTruth wrote:Clowny, your question reminds me of what you wrote:

Most of the guys here are manginas who have no interest in change. Their interest is in coming here to whine and moan, and enjoying the company of others who do the same. Happier Abroad is one big mangina party. That's what i've learned in my short time here.


You are describing YOURSELF, Clowny. If you're going to attack others like this, then put up or shut up. Don't whine and moan like a bitch, and then attack others for doing exactly what you're doing.

And speaking of bitch, you still haven't answered my question: are you male or female?


There are 2 different types of creatures, both of which have penises, who post on this forum.

The first type of creature, is called a man. That's the category I belong to.

The second type of creature, is called a mangina. That's where you fit in.

So, whilst we are both male because we share the same basic plumbing, we are 2 very different creatures within the vast spectrum of "manhood" and "maleness".

Do you understand this concept?


You took a very long time to answer there, Clown. Which naturally raised suspicions, as your style of questioning, and the moaning and whining is very female-like. Maybe you're still not sure. Why don't you take more time, and get back to us when you're really sure who you are?
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 am

Postby clowny » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:18 am

WiseTruth wrote:
clowny wrote:
WiseTruth wrote:Clowny, your question reminds me of what you wrote:

Most of the guys here are manginas who have no interest in change. Their interest is in coming here to whine and moan, and enjoying the company of others who do the same. Happier Abroad is one big mangina party. That's what i've learned in my short time here.


You are describing YOURSELF, Clowny. If you're going to attack others like this, then put up or shut up. Don't whine and moan like a bitch, and then attack others for doing exactly what you're doing.

And speaking of bitch, you still haven't answered my question: are you male or female?


There are 2 different types of creatures, both of which have penises, who post on this forum.

The first type of creature, is called a man. That's the category I belong to.

The second type of creature, is called a mangina. That's where you fit in.

So, whilst we are both male because we share the same basic plumbing, we are 2 very different creatures within the vast spectrum of "manhood" and "maleness".

Do you understand this concept?


You took a very long time to answer there, Clown. Which naturally raised suspicions, as your style of questioning, and the moaning and whining is very female-like. Maybe you're still not sure. Why don't you take more time, and get back to us when you're really sure who you are?


Spoken like a true mangina.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby WiseTruth » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:42 am

clowny wrote:
WiseTruth wrote:
clowny wrote:
WiseTruth wrote:Clowny, your question reminds me of what you wrote:

Most of the guys here are manginas who have no interest in change. Their interest is in coming here to whine and moan, and enjoying the company of others who do the same. Happier Abroad is one big mangina party. That's what i've learned in my short time here.


You are describing YOURSELF, Clowny. If you're going to attack others like this, then put up or shut up. Don't whine and moan like a bitch, and then attack others for doing exactly what you're doing.

And speaking of bitch, you still haven't answered my question: are you male or female?


There are 2 different types of creatures, both of which have penises, who post on this forum.

The first type of creature, is called a man. That's the category I belong to.

The second type of creature, is called a mangina. That's where you fit in.

So, whilst we are both male because we share the same basic plumbing, we are 2 very different creatures within the vast spectrum of "manhood" and "maleness".

Do you understand this concept?


You took a very long time to answer there, Clown. Which naturally raised suspicions, as your style of questioning, and the moaning and whining is very female-like. Maybe you're still not sure. Why don't you take more time, and get back to us when you're really sure who you are?


Spoken like a true mangina.


I'll let others deign to respond to your useless, whiny posts, Clown boy. In the meantime, you're on my ignore list. Adios.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MattHanson1990 and 4 guests