Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why does nearly everyone have tattoos these days?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Will N. Dowd » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:42 am

I agree they are awful and I hate them. I am proud to say that none of my GF's have ever had one. Since they were mostly foreigners from Asia, that is not a surprise I guess. None of the girls I have slept with, but weren't my GF have had one either however, so it shows I have high standards. I'm not sure if it would a deal breaker for me if they had one, but it would bother me for her to have one if she was my actual GF. That's why I like foreigners. If she was just a girl I had for a night in the Philippines and she had one, I probably wouldn't care, but I would rather spend the rest of my life with my clean record of no girls with tattoos in the same bed as me. I used to put on dating profiles that tattoos are a deal breaker for me, but removed it, because I though it might really limit any action at all here in trashy Canada. I even had some stupid girl on the site tell me tattoos are sexy and sent me pictures of hers. They look even more ridiculous the older people get. Look at some 50 year old woman with tattoos and see how hideous they make her look.

They are of course a perfect example of trashy low class Anglo culture, which has spread around the world like a foul plague. I laugh inside whenever I see people with them. If people are thinking about getting one, I usually remind them that they were a way of marking criminals in Japan and elsewhere. If you go to a public bath in Japan, they won't let you in, they are not allowed to be on display there. I would love to see a bunch of dumb ass white tourists in Japan get turned away from a hot springs for having tattoos, they would get what they deserve.

I'm not into piercings either. One earring on each ear is OK, but that's about it. Noses, eyebrows, lips, tongues, nipples, navels, pussies are out for me, it would bother me and I would say so. The Sri Lankan GF I had had a single nose stud, which was fine for me since it is a cultural decoration for them. On any other girls but Indian, they look stupid.

It is typically trashy white NAW women that have them in places they shouldn't. Another typical example of trashy white anglo culture like tattoos.
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am
Location: Never Land







Postby noog » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:56 am

Probably in the minority here, but I like tattoos and have 6 of them. To me they are an expression of artistry. It's willingly sacrificing a part of your body for art, for something you believe in. It's not for everybody though.

I will never have any piercings though. Personally, the only piercings I find attractive on a woman are earlobes and belly button. Tattoos on a woman - it depends on the woman I think.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
noog
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:43 am
Location: The Midwestern Wasteland

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:40 pm

As one of the wildest dudes on this site, I have NO tattoos NOR ANY piercings.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby fuzzy_corleone » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:00 pm

Tattoos don't go well with female. They're not feminine, attractive, or sexy. They should be reserved for bikers, prison gangs, and low life criminals. I will only tolerate a naval ring.
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 am

Postby Renata » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:24 pm

I don't have any tattoos but I remember wanting one of a black panther when I was a teen .. dad said NO Way !!! I'm happy I listened & didn't get it. Must have been the only time that I did as I was told.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby marklambo » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Will N. Dowd wrote:I agree they are awful and I hate them. I am proud to say that none of my GF's have ever had one. Since they were mostly foreigners from Asia, that is not a surprise I guess. None of the girls I have slept with, but weren't my GF have had one either however, so it shows I have high standards. I'm not sure if it would a deal breaker for me if they had one, but it would bother me for her to have one if she was my actual GF. That's why I like foreigners. If she was just a girl I had for a night in the Philippines and she had one, I probably wouldn't care, but I would rather spend the rest of my life with my clean record of no girls with tattoos in the same bed as me. I used to put on dating profiles that tattoos are a deal breaker for me, but removed it, because I though it might really limit any action at all here in trashy Canada. I even had some stupid girl on the site tell me tattoos are sexy and sent me pictures of hers. They look even more ridiculous the older people get. Look at some 50 year old woman with tattoos and see how hideous they make her look.

They are of course a perfect example of trashy low class Anglo culture, which has spread around the world like a foul plague. I laugh inside whenever I see people with them. If people are thinking about getting one, I usually remind them that they were a way of marking criminals in Japan and elsewhere. If you go to a public bath in Japan, they won't let you in, they are not allowed to be on display there. I would love to see a bunch of dumb a** white tourists in Japan get turned away from a hot springs for having tattoos, they would get what they deserve.

I'm not into piercings either. One earring on each ear is OK, but that's about it. Noses, eyebrows, lips, tongues, nipples, navels, pussies are out for me, it would bother me and I would say so. The Sri Lankan GF I had had a single nose stud, which was fine for me since it is a cultural decoration for them. On any other girls but Indian, they look stupid.

It is typically trashy white NAW women that have them in places they shouldn't. Another typical example of trashy white anglo culture like tattoos.


It's not just the white women but there are many asian chics that have them too, especially out in the west coast (California/Nevada)
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Raja » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:11 am

marklambo wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:I agree they are awful and I hate them. I am proud to say that none of my GF's have ever had one. Since they were mostly foreigners from Asia, that is not a surprise I guess. None of the girls I have slept with, but weren't my GF have had one either however, so it shows I have high standards. I'm not sure if it would a deal breaker for me if they had one, but it would bother me for her to have one if she was my actual GF. That's why I like foreigners. If she was just a girl I had for a night in the Philippines and she had one, I probably wouldn't care, but I would rather spend the rest of my life with my clean record of no girls with tattoos in the same bed as me. I used to put on dating profiles that tattoos are a deal breaker for me, but removed it, because I though it might really limit any action at all here in trashy Canada. I even had some stupid girl on the site tell me tattoos are sexy and sent me pictures of hers. They look even more ridiculous the older people get. Look at some 50 year old woman with tattoos and see how hideous they make her look.

They are of course a perfect example of trashy low class Anglo culture, which has spread around the world like a foul plague. I laugh inside whenever I see people with them. If people are thinking about getting one, I usually remind them that they were a way of marking criminals in Japan and elsewhere. If you go to a public bath in Japan, they won't let you in, they are not allowed to be on display there. I would love to see a bunch of dumb a** white tourists in Japan get turned away from a hot springs for having tattoos, they would get what they deserve.

I'm not into piercings either. One earring on each ear is OK, but that's about it. Noses, eyebrows, lips, tongues, nipples, navels, pussies are out for me, it would bother me and I would say so. The Sri Lankan GF I had had a single nose stud, which was fine for me since it is a cultural decoration for them. On any other girls but Indian, they look stupid.

It is typically trashy white NAW women that have them in places they shouldn't. Another typical example of trashy white anglo culture like tattoos.


It's not just the white women but there are many asian chics that have them too, especially out in the west coast (California/Nevada)

Generally on this message board Asian Americans are treated as White unless they are first generation spouses or children Since culturally they are pretty much part of the American majority, at least the women are. "Asians" are the women actually raised in asia
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby Intolerant » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Tattoos are an instant red-flag. Stay the f**k away from people who have tattoos.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Postby magnum » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:15 pm

I've never been fan of tats, but oddly enough the last 6 months to a year, I keep wanting to get a tribal cross on my chest, but ironically it's because I want to wave what I stand for wherever I go, though I think that's lost in translation a little, as every junky biker in the world has a cross tat.

I agree though, unless I knew a woman VARY well and knew the details behind the tats, I'd have to write her off as dating material.

Here is a interesting question, how many of you would try a tatto if they had vanishing tats that vanish after 6 months to a year?
magnum
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Postby onethousandknives » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:07 am

You can already try a tattoo. Grab a pen and draw something on you. Odds are you'll be like "man I'm bored of this on me" after like an hour and a half. Least that's the way it works for me.
onethousandknives
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Postby xiongmao » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:55 am

Saw a Chinese woman here with her chest tattooed. It's rare to see tattoos here, so they're kind of nice when you do spot them.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby have2fly » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:52 am

It's f***ed up! I never had a tattoo, I will never have one. And I will NEVER MARRY a girl with a tattoo. Even more, out of about 150 girls I f***ed in my life time, only a few had some small tattoos. And even those were ugly to me and I could not stand them. Small belly bling-bling is OK, that's about it. Otherwise no piercing for me or her, people that do those things are just purely retarded to me and no one can change that opinion!

Girl with a tattoo - instant disrespect from me! And absolutely NO GIRL in the WHOLE WORLD brags about her new tattoo like American skanks do! I just want to puke when I hear one dumb fat blonde American girl bragging how great her tattoo looks! Shut the f**k up stupid bitch!!! You are ugly as f**k and that tattoo only makes it worse!

On the other note, why don't I ever meet people like on this forum in everyday life in America? Everyone I meet loves tattoos or piercing or some other f***ed up shit.
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Postby zboy1 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:05 am

have2fly wrote:It's f***ed up! I never had a tattoo, I will never have one. And I will NEVER MARRY a girl with a tattoo. Even more, out of about 150 girls I f***ed in my life time, only a few had some small tattoos. And even those were ugly to me and I could not stand them. Small belly bling-bling is OK, that's about it. No piercing for me or her, people that do those things are just purely retarded to me and no one can change that opinion!

Girl with a tattoo - instant disrespect from me! And absolutely NO GIRL in the WHOLE WORLD brags about her new tattoo like American skanks do! I just want to puke when I hear one dumb fat blonde American girl bragging how great her tattoo looks! Shut the f**k up stupid bitch!!! You are ugly as f**k and that tattoo only makes it worse!

On the other note, why don't I ever meet people like on this forum in everyday life in America? Everyone I meet loves tattoos or piercing or some other f***ed up shit.


Welcome back Have2Fly. Yeah, I often wonder about that too: why is it so hard to meet Americans that are not brainwashed and stupid--and that are highly aware of the crap around them? I think it's because most Americans are asleep or unconscious and don't want to wake up to the 'matrix'--as they say....
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby ***JP*** » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:40 am

zboy1 wrote:
have2fly wrote:It's f***ed up! I never had a tattoo, I will never have one. And I will NEVER MARRY a girl with a tattoo. Even more, out of about 150 girls I f***ed in my life time, only a few had some small tattoos. And even those were ugly to me and I could not stand them. Small belly bling-bling is OK, that's about it. No piercing for me or her, people that do those things are just purely retarded to me and no one can change that opinion!

Girl with a tattoo - instant disrespect from me! And absolutely NO GIRL in the WHOLE WORLD brags about her new tattoo like American skanks do! I just want to puke when I hear one dumb fat blonde American girl bragging how great her tattoo looks! Shut the f**k up stupid bitch!!! You are ugly as f**k and that tattoo only makes it worse!

On the other note, why don't I ever meet people like on this forum in everyday life in America? Everyone I meet loves tattoos or piercing or some other f***ed up shit.


Welcome back Have2Fly. Yeah, I often wonder about that too: why is it so hard to meet Americans that are not brainwashed and stupid--and that are highly aware of the crap around them? I think it's because most Americans are asleep or unconscious and don't want to wake up to the 'matrix'--as they say....



It is very sad when people in america are just completely brainwashed to the mainstream media and don't even think for themselves because of fear of being rejected. I myself find women with tattoos disgusting and very unfeminine. I'm glad I married a foreign girl and can't wait to go back home to Vilnius where women always look good, are very feminine and the food is so much healthier and better than the crap we have here in America.
***JP***
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Postby Hero » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:50 am

Wow, what more can I say? Yes, tats on women are disgusting and a deal-breaker for me.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests