Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to RP

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to RP

Postby clowny » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:47 am

Is it part of phillipino culture for a man to beat his wife if she is misbehaving? I have been told this by a phillipino man but I don't know if there's any truth to it.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am







Re: SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to R

Postby Jester » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:27 pm

clowny wrote:Is it part of phillipino culture for a man to beat his wife if she is misbehaving? I have been told this by a phillipino man but I don't know if there's any truth to it.


Hmm it appears some have at least thought of doing so...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 436AAE5m70

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/274705

:D :D :D
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to R

Postby OutWest » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:07 pm

clowny wrote:Is it part of phillipino culture for a man to beat his wife if she is misbehaving? I have been told this by a phillipino man but I don't know if there's any truth to it.


Yes, just like with some in the US, there are those who beat their wives. I see black eyes and such.
This is not likely to be due to the Mr being some kind of disciplinarian. LOL
More likely would be the man came home drunk and a fight with the Mrs ensued. Alcohol and its related abuses are rampant here.

Now spanking adult women might be fun for some if they are into it, but otherwise it is not normal and is considered abuse when folks are sober. Women in the Philippines are pretty well advanced as far as their place in the society in general.
If you are a foreigner, it is likely a poor choice for the aspiring wife-beater.

I have a daughter by my first wife who is with me now.(She is a dual US/Philippines citizen) She is young teen and growing fast. When she is older, a man who lays a hand on her will have made a very poor choice about his future health.

Interesting Filipino comment off Jester's posted link:

"I only got spanked when I was a kid. Then I reached my teens, all I got was a "sermon" or my allowance was cut, or house arrest for the weekend. Spanking ADULT kids, I do not think this is normal and I haven't heard of such in my circle of friends and family. I think this is just your wife's fetish. Sorry, I am not into such fetish.

Add: Bhuwisit: I like you last your last comment. American men spank their wives ? Have you also adopted this American way of domesticating a wife ? Hmmm, interesting."


Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to R

Postby clowny » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:24 pm

OutWest wrote:
clowny wrote:If you are a foreigner, it is likely a poor choice for the aspiring wife-beater.


Well what would be a good choice for such an endeavour. Maybe a japanese woman?
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Re: SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to R

Postby Jester » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:35 pm

clowny wrote:
OutWest wrote:
clowny wrote:If you are a foreigner, it is likely a poor choice for the aspiring wife-beater.


Well what would be a good choice for such an endeavour.


:lol:
This question occurred IMMEDIATELY to me, as well!
:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to R

Postby OutWest » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:03 pm

Jester wrote:
clowny wrote:
OutWest wrote:
clowny wrote:If you are a foreigner, it is likely a poor choice for the aspiring wife-beater.


Well what would be a good choice for such an endeavour.


:lol:
This question occurred IMMEDIATELY to me, as well!
:lol:


I think wife beaters do no stand out at all in the lower classes within Mexico.
Of course, when living in the underclass as such, maybe Conchita's brother will drop
by and stab you because he is drunk also...oh well...so many problems could be solved at once! LOL
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to R

Postby Jester » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:11 pm

clowny wrote:Maybe a japanese woman?



I'm thinking Ethiopia, West Africa, India, Middle East, lower-class Latin America. Russia seems a possibility. I read a feminist survey lamenting the fact that a huge majority of women in Ethiopia and India expected a husband to spank his wife if dinner wasn't ready on time. Younger women were MORE likely to feel this way.

Schoolgirls get caned in Thailand and Vietnam, so women there would be accustomed to the possibility.

Japan is a GREAT idea. Maybe more playful than serious there? And I think when it comes to the playful stuff, Argentina may be as open to it as England or Scotland. (Not that I've been there.)

OutWest's point about caution when dealing with a local is understandable. But it doesn't mean it wouldn't work well if living outside the home country, in a non-feminist third country. And I suspect no-one has ever gone to jail anywhere in the world for delivering a simple hand-spanking to his wife. But no need to be the first.

In my case, the possibility of physical discipline would definitely be covered, discreetly but clearly, with a girl's parents before we got hitched. A lot of girls get dressed in front of mothers, sisters etc. at family events, so there are no secrets.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to R

Postby Jester » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:21 pm

OutWest wrote:
I think wife beaters do no stand out at all in the lower classes within Mexico.
Of course, when living in the underclass as such, maybe Conchita's brother will drop
by and stab you because he is drunk also...oh well...so many problems could be solved at once! LOL



Seriously do you think Mexico would be more appropriate than the Philippines for a guy who spanks his woman?

I'm kinda surprised, I thought the Phil's were even more conservative and religious, women even more submissive (at least if handled right).

Certainly I cannot imagine any Latin woman NOT needing occasional discipline.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to R

Postby clowny » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Jester wrote:I'm thinking Ethiopia, West Africa, India, Middle East, lower-class Latin America. Russia seems a possibility. I read a feminist survey lamenting the fact that a huge majority of women in Ethiopia and India expected a husband to spank his wife if dinner wasn't ready on time. Younger women were MORE likely to feel this way.

Schoolgirls get caned in Thailand and Vietnam, so women there would be accustomed to the possibility.

Japan is a GREAT idea. Maybe more playful than serious there? And I think when it comes to the playful stuff, Argentina may be as open to it as England or Scotland. (Not that I've been there.)

OutWest's point about caution when dealing with a local is understandable. But it doesn't mean it wouldn't work well if living outside the home country, in a non-feminist third country. And I suspect no-one has ever gone to jail anywhere in the world for delivering a simple hand-spanking to his wife. But no need to be the first.


Phenomenal post! Now that you mention ethiopia, I definately think a woman from that country would be a good choice. Although, I can't imagine ever having to physically discipline an ethiopian woman...they are such angelic creatures.

I didn't know about thai and viet girls getting caned. Do the boys get caned too?

Jester wrote:In my case, the possibility of physical discipline would definitely be covered, discreetly but clearly, with a girl's parents before we got hitched. A lot of girls get dressed in front of mothers, sisters etc. at family events, so there are no secrets.


How do you bring this up with her parents? Do you seriously think they would agree to this kind of arrangement?
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Re: SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to R

Postby Jester » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:01 pm

clowny wrote:Now that you mention ethiopia, I definately think a woman from that country would be a good choice. Although, I can't imagine ever having to physically discipline an ethiopian woman...they are such angelic creatures.

I'm with you. If they're obedient and respectful they won't need to be spanked too much. Maybe a couple of times anyway so they have something to complain (i.e. brag) to their gf's about (favorite female pastime).

clowny wrote:I didn't know about thai and viet girls getting caned. Do the boys get caned too?

Yes, in Thailand. Don't know about VN. Haha and of course there is Singapore...

clowny wrote:How do you bring this up with her parents? Do you seriously think they would agree to this kind of arrangement?

Well, I spanked my ex in front of her mother before we married, so I guess that was out in the open. :lol: (We had been playing around, she maced me, I washed my eyes and came out of the bathroom, back into the kitchen and let her have it good. Her mother seemed to find it amusing. "He has a hard hand, doesn't he?" she asked her daughter, and kept cooking. Okra, corn and pork chops as I remember.)

But going forward, I think if you have ALREADY won the parents' trust, and if they see that you are firmly in charge and their daughter obeys you, they'll accept it... IF they're from a non-feminist culture.

Sell the mother first. The mother is most likely to bring the subject up, and when it comes up, just be forthright. Say,

"I'll always take good care of her, and I won't ever spank her, unless {frown} she does something really wrong.................... or {wink} I just feel like it..."

The mother will be angry, flabbergasted, impressed, and happy her daughter has a real man, all at once. Be matter-of-fact, hang tough.

With the dad, it's different. No mention of anything playful or fun. Just say you'll take care of his daughter, and you will live up to your responsibilities, and fulfill your role as a provider and as head of the house.

"I'll be in charge, and she'll be happy."

Dads eat that shit up.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Anonymous1 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:48 pm

no.....wtf who told you this is obviously wrong
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to R

Postby clowny » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:41 am

Jester wrote:I'm with you. If they're obedient and respectful they won't need to be spanked too much. Maybe a couple of times anyway so they have something to complain (i.e. brag) to their gf's about (favorite female pastime).

Yes, in Thailand. Don't know about VN. Haha and of course there is Singapore...

Well, I spanked my ex in front of her mother before we married, so I guess that was out in the open. :lol: (We had been playing around, she maced me, I washed my eyes and came out of the bathroom, back into the kitchen and let her have it good. Her mother seemed to find it amusing. "He has a hard hand, doesn't he?" she asked her daughter, and kept cooking. Okra, corn and pork chops as I remember.)

But going forward, I think if you have ALREADY won the parents' trust, and if they see that you are firmly in charge and their daughter obeys you, they'll accept it... IF they're from a non-feminist culture.

Sell the mother first. The mother is most likely to bring the subject up, and when it comes up, just be forthright. Say,

"I'll always take good care of her, and I won't ever spank her, unless {frown} she does something really wrong.................... or {wink} I just feel like it..."

The mother will be angry, flabbergasted, impressed, and happy her daughter has a real man, all at once. Be matter-of-fact, hang tough.

With the dad, it's different. No mention of anything playful or fun. Just say you'll take care of his daughter, and you will live up to your responsibilities, and fulfill your role as a provider and as head of the house.

"I'll be in charge, and she'll be happy."

Dads eat that shit up.


Are you talking about bending her over your knee and spanking her on the backside in the same fashion that you spank a child for being naughty? I'm talking about brutalising them in such a way that will instill fear so they won't step out of line again, without displaying obvious signs of battery like black eyes, swollen face, split lips. I suppose it's all about where you land your shots.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Re: SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to R

Postby Cornfed » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:02 am

clowny wrote:Are you talking about bending her over your knee and spanking her on the backside in the same fashion that you spank a child for being naughty? I'm talking about brutalising them in such a way that will instill fear so they won't step out of line again, without displaying obvious signs of battery like black eyes, swollen face, split lips.

Isn't that the whole point of spanking someone like a child? If you want to scale it up a bit, use something like a sjambok.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to R

Postby WiseTruth » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:16 am

OutWest wrote:I have a daughter by my first wife who is with me now.(She is a dual US/Philippines citizen) She is young teen and growing fast. When she is older, a man who lays a hand on her will have made a very poor choice about his future health.


This attitude is similar to that of the feminist police state in the west. The real question is whether your daughter is well-behaved, respectful of men, and therefore worthy for marriage. The burden and responsibility are on her to conduct herself properly towards her husband.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 am

Re: SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to R

Postby Cornfed » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:30 am

OutWest wrote: I have a daughter by my first wife who is with me now.(She is a dual US/Philippines citizen) She is young teen and growing fast. When she is older, a man who lays a hand on her will have made a very poor choice about his future health.

You are just like asshole parents trying to stop their rotten kids being disciplined in school. You suck.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests