Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to RP

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to R

Postby clowny » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:52 am

Cornfed wrote:
clowny wrote:Are you talking about bending her over your knee and spanking her on the backside in the same fashion that you spank a child for being naughty? I'm talking about brutalising them in such a way that will instill fear so they won't step out of line again, without displaying obvious signs of battery like black eyes, swollen face, split lips.

Isn't that the whole point of spanking someone like a child? If you want to scale it up a bit, use something like a sjambok.


This is the type of woman I want.

http://myholidayserviceplans.com/A%20Lo ... ubabor.jpg


The reason I like ethiopian women is because they have dark skin, which I like, yet they still look delicate and feminine as they don't have the robust features of west africans such as the heavy bone structure, flat noses and huge fat lips.

An african guy once told me that african women are the best wives because of their dark skin, which makes the bruises are alot harder for people to spot.....
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am







Re: SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to R

Postby OutWest » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:13 am

Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote: I have a daughter by my first wife who is with me now.(She is a dual US/Philippines citizen) She is young teen and growing fast. When she is older, a man who lays a hand on her will have made a very poor choice about his future health.

You are just like asshole parents trying to stop their rotten kids being disciplined in school. You suck.



I might suck, but if a low grade degenerate like you ever touched my daughter, they would not be around to notice it.
At least get rid of the wife beater T-shirt...I know the extra 100 lbs is harder to hide. Or perhaps I could be saved the trouble if my daughter ever ran into such a brute. She can handle a knife like you would not believe. I have taught her well. If a man attacks her, she has reasonable fear for her life. If a man attacks her, she would slit his throat and bleed him out like a pig.

In that way, she has disciplined that attacker. I guess that means that such girls are not marriage material for swine.
Death is a great disciplinarian. My daughter has never set foot inside a public school in your pathetic educational system.

In developed dynastic structures and families, daughters are not just free flotsam to be traded like dogs they way you would hope for. Even after marriage they remain part of the same dynastic family structure, with full obligation and protection, both responsibilities and privileges. You really think such a thing has anything to do with public schools back in the USA? LOL Hardly.

So I might suck, but my tribe and dynasty will win the war.


Outwest
Last edited by OutWest on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby WiseTruth » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:46 am

OutWest wrote:I have a daughter by my first wife who is with me now.(She is a dual US/Philippines citizen) She is young teen and growing fast. When she is older, a man who lays a hand on her will have made a very poor choice about his future health.


This attitude is similar to that of the feminist police state in the west. The real question is whether your daughter is well-behaved, respectful of men, and therefore worthy for marriage. The burden and responsibility are on her to conduct herself properly towards her husband.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 am

Postby jboy » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:54 am

Men who beat their wives here in the Philippines are seen as lowest of the low scum. Wife beating is not tolerated although it does happen at the brown trash ghetto pinoy level. Normal pinoys won't tolerate wife beating at all.

Common misconception is that pinays are submissive but that isn't the case, they are feminine and knows their place but it does not mean a normal pinay girl will put up with abuse or with an emotionally stunted man. Wife beaters are seen as half-man here.

Now, if we are talking of playful bedroom spanking and dominance I am sure filipinas are a good candidate for that if she is really into you and you have a solid relationship together. I seem to find pinays to really be reciprocal and wanting to please their man in the bedroom aspect and that is a good thing :)
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am

Postby OutWest » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:33 am

WiseTruth wrote:
OutWest wrote:I have a daughter by my first wife who is with me now.(She is a dual US/Philippines citizen) She is young teen and growing fast. When she is older, a man who lays a hand on her will have made a very poor choice about his future health.


This attitude is similar to that of the feminist police state in the west. The real question is whether your daughter is well-behaved, respectful of men, and therefore worthy for marriage. The burden and responsibility are on her to conduct herself properly towards her husband.



First of all, it has NOTHING to do with the feminist police state, which I agree is a travesty. And yes, when my daughter is marriageable, she must love and respect her husband. But you have it only HALF right. You say the burden and responsibility would be on her to conduct herself responsibly towards her husband. That is only the beginning. As an extension of the family, tribe, and dynasty from which she comes, she would have full obligation to care. love and respect her husband as that is in fact the contract that the son-in-law has made as a new member of my larger family. His reasonable expectations to have a loving and respectful wife are tied directly to his place within the dynasty into which he has married. He would not have acquired some lost pet with witch he may do whatever he pleases. If my daughter's behavior towards her husband was disrespectful, the son-in-law would need to bring this difficulty to the attention of her family for correction. In the same way, if the son-in-law acts as a barbaric brute, he would experience the other side of that correction.


As you might imagine, the daughter in such a family structure is quite likely to be a good wife, and it is quite unlikely that a son-in-law accepted into such a family structure would be the type to behave as a crude brute.

I notice that you, unlike some others, do not simply posit some kind of personal insult because of my original post.
You engage further and comb it out. You are the wiser man in the bunch. You approach with respect even if you disagree and have thoughtful commentary to go with your disagreement. Those who simply fire up unprovoked personal attacks and insults without knowing where they are going, well they can expect the results and contempt they get.


Outwest
Last edited by OutWest on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby OutWest » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:43 am

jboy wrote:Men who beat their wives here in the Philippines are seen as lowest of the low scum. Wife beating is not tolerated although it does happen at the brown trash ghetto pinoy level. Normal pinoys won't tolerate wife beating at all.

Common misconception is that pinays are submissive but that isn't the case, they are feminine and knows their place but it does not mean a normal pinay girl will put up with abuse or with an emotionally stunted man. Wife beaters are seen as half-man here.

Now, if we are talking of playful bedroom spanking and dominance I am sure filipinas are a good candidate for that if she is really into you and you have a solid relationship together. I seem to find pinays to really be reciprocal and wanting to please their man in the bedroom aspect and that is a good thing :)



A good Pinay is respectful and cooperative. She is not submissive in a lap-dog sort of way that so many idiot expats seem to want. All too often, the foreign men coming here are in fact complete degenerates just looking for a dog to screw...a hole in the mattress to service them. Their fat asses are nothing but empty dead souls looking for a victim to suck the life out of. Very few decent me show up here.


Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby jboy » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:34 am

OutWest wrote:
jboy wrote:Men who beat their wives here in the Philippines are seen as lowest of the low scum. Wife beating is not tolerated although it does happen at the brown trash ghetto pinoy level. Normal pinoys won't tolerate wife beating at all.

Common misconception is that pinays are submissive but that isn't the case, they are feminine and knows their place but it does not mean a normal pinay girl will put up with abuse or with an emotionally stunted man. Wife beaters are seen as half-man here.

Now, if we are talking of playful bedroom spanking and dominance I am sure filipinas are a good candidate for that if she is really into you and you have a solid relationship together. I seem to find pinays to really be reciprocal and wanting to please their man in the bedroom aspect and that is a good thing :)



A good Pinay is respectful and cooperative. She is not submissive in a lap-dog sort of way that so many idiot expats seem to want. All too often, the foreign men coming here are in fact complete degenerates just looking for a dog to screw...a hole in the mattress to service them. Their fat asses are nothing but empty dead souls looking for a victim to suck the life out of. Very few decent me show up here.


Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao



I fully agree with you man.

I see most of the other posters on this thread seem to equate brutality with respect and has not fathomed that physically hurting a woman against her will is a sign of deep sickness. They do not get that invoking fear is not the same as having a woman who respects and cherises them for being a man.

If I have a daughter I would also not tolerate her disrespecting her husband, I shall raise her to respect a husband that is worthy of her and she should remember her behavior is a reflection of the whole family/dynasty. With that said, I shal not allow any future son in law to disrespect my future daughter(s) nor brutalize them.

The degenerates that come here in the Philippines are filthy swines and are the reason why good women are being corrupted. As men and future clan and dynasty leaders those kind should not be tolerated lest they contaminate the good women oftje world. They should contain themselves to p4p and their own kind and not lay their hands on the normal women who deserve the good emotionally stable and mature men.

I may come off too strong but I do have sisters and am planning to be a patriarch one day. Scum should not contaminate my family imo.
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am

Postby Zero_Tolerance_Man » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:01 am

A good beating keeps a c.unt in her proper place.
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Postby Cornfed » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:51 am

OutWest wrote: As an extension of the family, tribe, and dynasty from which she comes, she would have full obligation to care. love and respect her husband as that is in fact the contract that the son-in-law has made as a new member of my larger family. His reasonable expectations to have a loving and respectful wife are tied directly to his place within the dynasty into which he has married. He would not have acquired some lost pet with witch he may do whatever he pleases. If my daughter's behavior towards her husband was disrespectful, the son-in-law would need to bring this difficulty to the attention of her family for correction. Outwest

No, it is exactly the opposite of that. Why do you think we have the tradition of the father GIVING AWAY his daughter? It is up to HIS family to care for her after they receiver her. You need to just select a good family for your daughter and then piss off.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Zero_Tolerance_Man » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:58 am

Never beat a Filipina or shout at her
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Postby clowny » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:58 pm

ZERO_TOLERANCE_MAN wrote:Never beat a Filipina or shout at her


Why not?
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby davewe » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:15 pm

OutWest wrote:
jboy wrote:Men who beat their wives here in the Philippines are seen as lowest of the low scum. Wife beating is not tolerated although it does happen at the brown trash ghetto pinoy level. Normal pinoys won't tolerate wife beating at all.

Common misconception is that pinays are submissive but that isn't the case, they are feminine and knows their place but it does not mean a normal pinay girl will put up with abuse or with an emotionally stunted man. Wife beaters are seen as half-man here.

Now, if we are talking of playful bedroom spanking and dominance I am sure filipinas are a good candidate for that if she is really into you and you have a solid relationship together. I seem to find pinays to really be reciprocal and wanting to please their man in the bedroom aspect and that is a good thing :)



A good Pinay is respectful and cooperative. She is not submissive in a lap-dog sort of way that so many idiot expats seem to want. All too often, the foreign men coming here are in fact complete degenerates just looking for a dog to screw...a hole in the mattress to service them. Their fat asses are nothing but empty dead souls looking for a victim to suck the life out of. Very few decent me show up here.


Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao


You have shown remarkable restraint in this thread. Anyone who ever touched my daughter in a violent way would be dead before they hit the ground!
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby davewe » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:23 pm

jboy wrote:Common misconception is that pinays are submissive but that isn't the case, they are feminine and knows their place but it does not mean a normal pinay girl will put up with abuse or with an emotionally stunted man. Wife beaters are seen as half-man here.

Now, if we are talking of playful bedroom spanking and dominance I am sure filipinas are a good candidate for that if she is really into you and you have a solid relationship together. I seem to find pinays to really be reciprocal and wanting to please their man in the bedroom aspect and that is a good thing :)


Yes it is a common misconception. Filipinas are respectful and loving toward their man, but not submissive. Because Western men are not used to respect and love, they sometimes confuse it with submission. But if you are a respectful man who isn't a raging drunk, doesn't gamble away your paycheck, has a paycheck, and treats your woman with decency and without violence - you can get a beautiful Pinay, even if you are older and less than handsome yourself.

And yes playfulness in the bedroom is a totally different story. Last year I took a workshop in BDSM and was describing it to my gf and several other Pinay friends. Their eyes got wide with excitement and they all couldn't wait to try the spanking techniques I described. Good times!
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to R

Postby Jester » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:13 pm

clowny wrote:
Are you talking about bending her over your knee and spanking her on the backside in the same fashion that you spank a child for being naughty? I'm talking about brutalising them in such a way that will instill fear so they won't step out of line again, without displaying obvious signs of battery like black eyes, swollen face, split lips. I suppose it's all about where you land your shots.


If you're talking about a severe strapping on butt with a belt etc., it's in the same category as a hand-spanking, just depends on the girl, how tough or meek she is, how she's built and how athletic she is, and of course what she's done wrong.

If you're talking about blows to the body etc., I can't imagine any parents being okay with that... except maybe some Russians, or maybe rural Turks or Afghans.

And even they wouldn't want to know about it or acknowledge it.

We obviously have different values, so I'll leave it at that.

Btw, I would never whip a girl's ass for adultery, if that's what you're thinking of. To me, adultery is far too serious to be rectified. A man's anger is not going to go away. I would just throw her out.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:22 pm

OutWest wrote:....But you have it only HALF right. You say the burden and responsibility would be on her to conduct herself responsibly towards her husband. That is only the beginning. As an extension of the family, tribe, and dynasty from which she comes, she would have full obligation to care. love and respect her husband as that is in fact the contract that the son-in-law has made as a new member of my larger family. His reasonable expectations to have a loving and respectful wife are tied directly to his place within the dynasty into which he has married. He would not have acquired some lost pet with witch he may do whatever he pleases. If my daughter's behavior towards her husband was disrespectful, the son-in-law would need to bring this difficulty to the attention of her family for correction. In the same way, if the son-in-law acts as a barbaric brute, he would experience the other side of that correction.


As you might imagine, the daughter in such a family structure is quite likely to be a good wife, and it is quite unlikely that a son-in-law accepted into such a family structure would be the type to behave as a crude brute....


Outwest


Interesting phrasing.

In my tradition, a woman leaves her parents, and enters the man's family.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests