Winston look-alike picks up cute girl!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Winston look-alike picks up cute girl!

Post by Falcon »

Watch at 3:30 as Winston's twin picks up this pretty young lady in Thailand. Just look at that buzzcut and chubby round face. :wink: (The video was actually produced in Laos though, but filmed in Thailand.)

This hardly ever happens in Taiwan!

This song is called "Sao That Phanom" / สาวธาตุพนม / ສາວຫາດຂາດຮັກ which means "Young Lady of That Phanom." Wat Phra That Phanom is a temple just south of the city of Nakhon Phanom in northern Thailand, on the border with Laos. This is a big pilgrimage site for Thais. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wat_Phra_That_Phanom

The sypnosis is that a young woman goes to the That Phanom temple to pray for a soulmate.

So why not try dragging Winston over to Thailand or even Laos? :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

clowny
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston look-alike picks up cute girl!

Post by clowny »

Falcon wrote:So why not try dragging Winston over to Thailand or even Laos? :D
Now there's an idea. Winston gives us reams of information on his visits to the phillipines and taiwan, neither of which I have any interest in. I could never be attracted to a phillipino women, no matter how friendly they are, because they have monkey faces and they all seem like dirty whores.

I wish he would visit SE asia (thailand, laos, vietnam) and provide feedback on the women and the culture.

BTW, the martial arts wizard Panom Yeerum (screen-name Tony Jaa) is the best thing that has ever come from Laos. I mean, this guy puts even Bruce Lee to shame, yet he still recieves scarce recognition in the western world. It's a shame he hasn't been in more western cinema.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Winston look-alike picks up cute girl!

Post by marklambo »

clowny wrote:
Falcon wrote:So why not try dragging Winston over to Thailand or even Laos? :D
Now there's an idea. Winston gives us reams of information on his visits to the phillipines and taiwan, neither of which I have any interest in. I could never be attracted to a phillipino women, no matter how friendly they are, because they have monkey faces and they all seem like dirty whores.

I wish he would visit SE asia (thailand, laos, vietnam) and provide feedback on the women and the culture.

BTW, the martial arts wizard Panom Yeerum (screen-name Tony Jaa) is the best thing that has ever come from Laos. I mean, this guy puts even Bruce Lee to shame, yet he still recieves scarce recognition in the western world. It's a shame he hasn't been in more western cinema.
I couldn't help but just sit here laughing about your comment on their faces lmao
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.