What is it that most of you are looking for?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Re: what it should be about

Post by sfexcellence »

innovatorsclub wrote:is an awakening about how western women have changed. Most sheeple in society now have been fooled ( the men conform too much and the women = programmed to spend and consume to be happy)

The objective and smarter guys are now seeing the importance of thinking outside the box and rejecting what society is telling them to do. ( and that is stay in the box because misery loves company)

I am telling all of you that you only live your 40's once. If you aren't dating enough which I know you aren't based on what used to be normal frequency and the frequency that many men who don't have to choose western women have)
YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE BIG BIG regrets later...in fact the number one regret of the dying right now is that they wish they had the courage to live the life they wanted instead of what others expected of them.. If I don't get any feedback from my valuable input..then guess what I am done posting at this site because sorry not enough smart Out of the box) people here.
Most people in the anglosphere don't have the courage to pursue their dreams without compromise, most of them settle for meaningless half-lives filled with material possessions and watching TV and being in the pop culture, very very few people dig deep inside themselves and resolve their emotional issues + figure out who they are and what they want + find the courage to pursue it all without compromise. Indeed, the regret of not having lived one's life to the full can be a big regret, one that many people out there have I'm sure, and they get stuck in that place of regretting and not doing anything about it.

That and other factors (most people out there aiming for mediocre goals instead of life-changing) mean that for me, it's far easier to go for home runs that for base hits figuratively speaking. The collective insecurity of this society makes for zero competition for me when trying to achieve my goals, it's always easier to aim for phenomenal and life-changing processes and outcomes then for second or third best outcomes.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Also relevant:

http://www.freeexistence.org/freedom.sh ... erse=false

I put these as the most important:
property
speech
limited gov.
guns

and the Philippines is in at number 9. Considering how inexpensive it is, you probably can be more free in more ways than one. The only other two I think are worth mentioning are Switzerland and Costa Rica, but Costa Rica is going full drug warrior, so I am a tad leery how that will work out. So for liberty affordability, I would say the Philippines is #1. In order to figure this out, I use http://www.numbeo.com to compare the cost of living, and the Philippines is some of the lowest in the world.I would suggest having one country or more countries for conducting business in, and another for living in. That way, when you bring home the bacon, you will not be taxed on it (foreign income). For more on international living, I would suggest checking out Doug Casey. Best of luck folks :D .
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

chanta76 wrote:Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to flame or put anyone down.

Like I said I understand. I mean you have guys here who live in USA..probably has a job and maybe a home but what is missing. Either a partner or just general happiness. But I think with guys allot of the connection at least on this site is with girls. In a way having a girl friend or women attention is correlated to your self esteem.

I think that's the gist of it. In a way I understand..in some ways the guys that go overseas do it for the women. I mean I understand but at the same time what does that say about us? It's like it's only about the p***y .

I mean let me use poster I don't want to name for example. His a good looking guy who lives in Canada and can probably get a local girl but wants a much younger Asian girl. Nothing wrong with that . His choice but if he can't get the girls he wants he blames it on the women for being flaky.

In a way we are hypocritical. It's like it's the women fault for everything..it's like if a woman happens to be interested in you..there is a complaint that she is either too fat , ugly and how come the young hot girls don't want me. It must be the western women fault ..etc..etc.

In a way I feel that some poster here are delusional and at the same time I do feel and understand to the guys that are having a hard time. I know I will step on people toes with that comment.
No shit. You are killing your own thread with the negative, disrespectful monologue. Why not let others respond to your OP, which was excellent, instead of putting words in their mouth?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

innovatorsclub wrote:...in fact the number one regret of the dying right now is that they wish they had the courage to live the life they wanted instead of what others expected of them...
Yes.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

What most men here probably want is a normal life: to raise a family among their own people, be the respected head of a household, have regular sex with their wives and the occasional whore on the side, and have social status judged on the basis of their actions as a responsible husband, father and community member. This is not generally possible in the Jew-dystopia that is the modern West, so men are seeking to find some approximation overseas.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Billy wrote:and then there are guys like me :)
You dog!
:lol: :wink:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

eurobrat wrote:A way out...
Nice one.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I'm 21. I don't want to get sucked into a life and then wake up twenty years from now regretting it. My parents have been married for about 35 years and they're talking divorce. My dad said not to marry a woman like my mom. So I want to do better for my own life, but also do better by any kids I have.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

innovatorsclub wrote:
I am telling all of you that you only live your 40's once. If you aren't dating enough which I know you aren't based on what used to be normal frequency and the frequency that many men who don't have to choose western women have)
YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE BIG BIG regrets later...in fact the number one regret of the dying right now is that they wish they had the courage to live the life they wanted instead of what others expected of them.. If I don't get any feedback from my valuable input..then guess what I am done posting at this site because sorry not enough smart Out of the box) people here.
Hi, I agree with some of your comments sure, but a few of us on here decide not to date here in the west simply as the quality is very low, and the end game is the same, most of the time the women want money, financial stability and certainly where I come from to get knocked up and then claim endless child support... all of this possible hassle for a lay with a half decent girl? is it worth it? When I travel, which I do now I have the funds due to being single, I find decent women and sleep with many 9/10's and yes I do pay for it sometimes, but show me a man who doesn't when he's getting a divorce!

The only regrets I see are friends, who go right back out there after a divorce and then 5 years time, they have a baby, divorce all over again and are financially f***ed for life.

Men need to protect themselves financially first and foremost, don't let a lousy lay ever get in the way of this, or at 65 you could be on your own anyways but living in a shitty apartment on welfare rather than traveling the world and still banging hot foreign girls. I know which one I would prefer to do.

And as for finding "the one" way I see it, most of us haven't found her by 40 so what chance is there? truth is she hasn't been born yet as the saying goes!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:What most men here probably want is a normal life: to raise a family among their own people, be the respected head of a household, have regular sex with their wives and the occasional whore on the side, and have social status judged on the basis of their actions as a responsible husband, father and community member. This is not generally possible in the Jew-dystopia that is the modern West, so men are seeking to find some approximation overseas.
Pretty much this for me (though I would personally substitute de facto polygamy for the whores).

I would add that being able to make an income that allows owning a home is pretty damn important. Even within the housing crash in hard-hit California, older single-family homes in decent White/Armenian neighborhoods of Glendale go for $500,000 and up. The payment is around what most men earn.

If you can't buy, and have to rent, you should be able to save up bigtime. But here you can't. If you rent a tiny house in a decent it's $3000 a month and up. Are you kidding?

Or give up and live by yourself in a sucky little apartment for $1000 a month. Are you kidding?? I'd rather have the thousand dollars. Living in a dismal boring place should not require a major cash flow. If you give up house and family, there should be extra money for Vegas trips, traveling, etc.

Overall this place has been engineered for hopelessness and childlessness.
I don't know that there is a perfect place, but it's pretty clear that there are better places.

For example there are a LOT of nice places where single-family homes rent for $500 a month, sometimes even on the beach in a civilized White country like Uruguay.

My Filipino friends from Davao bought a small house back home as an investment. They rent it out for about $100. The rental is arranged by family, but the tenants are not family members - so the rent charged is a "market rent". Granted the situation may not be that wonderful for locals whose monthly income is $200 if they do happen to have a good job. But there are other variables. Women in many countries are less demanding, know how to cook at home, etc. So the prospects of living on a guy's salary can be better.

And for quite a few of us, it's not unrealistic to work online and earn $500 to $1500 a mnth. Some here already earn more than that.

Oh another point about the childlessness and sterility. In many countries with bigger acceptable age gaps, a guy can date younger. So one more reason that the prospects for progeny are "happier abroad".
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

What is it that most of you are looking for?
1. Simply being able to have serious, meaningful long-term romantic relationships
2. Discussing alternatives to the mainstream U.S. lifestyle, and share trip reports about those alternatives

Early Days

I had seen Winston's website before, but hadn't bother joining at first. Before I even turned 20, I started going to Mexico out of curiosity, since I wanted to see for myself what Mexican immigrants' hometowns were actually like. Romance wasn't even on my agenda. But I couldn't help but notice the day-and-night difference with the U.S. when came to women:

1. Women were actually approaching me and hitting on me! Big surprise for someone who had never experienced that in the U.S.
2. Big difference in the way they talked to me and treated me. Much less selfishness, more sincerity and even flirting.

Since guys of my demographic are SUPPOSED to be able to easily date (big surprise!), I inevitably found myself in romantic situations even when I wasn't actively seeking them. Then I came to this realization that it wasn't just me. There had been something wrong with the U.S. all along. So then I thought about my earlier visits to the HA website, and came back, this time as an active member.

I found that was relatively little content on HA about Latin America, and Mexico in particular, so I started posting to fill in this gap.

Younger Guys Here

In reply to the OP's comment about HA having an older demographic, on this forum, there is a large proportion of very young guys in their prime, all around age 20, middle-class, in college, and presumably decent-looking too. Dragon, L Yakuza, all_that_is_man, abcdavid01, Hook, DaRick, and many more. In most non-Anglosphere countries, women would find it unbelievable that these guys are dateless in their home countries.

It's NOT normal for guys of this demographic to be completely dateless. This Hmong girl I met in Yunnan, China thought that I really HAD to have a girlfriend, and that I was so high-caliber that she wasn't even good enough for me. Just hearing something like this was an incredible experience, since it's the complete polar opposite all over the US!

In Rock's words: viewtopic.php?t=13566
Rock wrote:Wow, talk about wasted youth. If a large percentage of young guys, presumably a lot of them decent looking, are getting absolutely nothing, they'd be better off being very old. At least elderly guys r usually not burdened by a sex drive. Sounds like real torture to be stuck in States these days if u don't fall into that percentage of men who manage to date and mate w/American gals.
And of course, Peter Nolan can testify to this too. :wink:

This is where HA serves as an important outlet for all this frustration. Naturally, we'd get a lot of complaining, but remember that we've had plenty of success stories and interesting trip reports too.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Yes, many of us whine and complain about the state of affairs in this nation. (myself included) However, as others have pointed out, there is much good that has come from this website and movement as well. There are plenty of people who have had success living and dating overseas. I met my beautiful wife while stationed in China. I feel like I have met my "Happier Abroad" goals in terms of dating and sex.

So why do I stick around? Mostly for others, the young guys who are fit, handsome, successful by most people's definitions. Yet somehow, they are still dateless. For me, it has become more about educating the young and helping them to avoid the pitfalls that my generation ( those straddling between Gen X and Gen Y) has faced. It's not about me anymore. My goals have become bigger than that.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Not what they seem

Post by buddy77 »

I wonder if the OP, chanta is really a guy (with that name?). And chose to the fact that we are dissing AW's and the guys that " just want to get laid". Yet this OP (chanta) chose to continue combing through the HA forum? What is the OP doing here? And what does the OP really want themselves?

No offense to chanta or Chanta's friends (regardless of gender)*

If the OP had actually read through other threads, they would have found that there deeper issues that concern most individuals; in regards to living in the USA.

Could break out down to other common problems cited by many of the members here such as...
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Problems such as

Post by buddy77 »

in America

1- people live to work. a sort of robotic existance. Regardless of salary. its just go to work, then go home. Like clockwork and with very little social interactions in between.

2- so people live for weekends, yet many choose to sleep in late on Saturdays because they ae tired of their robotic jobs.

3- the TGIF (thank God its Friday) crowd choose to go for drinks and dance in clubs each with their own cliques.

4- the extremly cliquish social scene (especially in cities) makes it difficult to make new friends or date new women.

5- the very unpleasant dating scene and awkward interaction with AW's. and any guy that doesn't see this, certainly hasnt travelled to a foreign country because...

6- They would've taken notice of how much, easier, fun, and pleasantly natural it is to interact and date foreign women. It is not only different, but completely more positive experience than interacting with an AW.

7- it not all about the women either. The men of foreign countries are friendlier, more polite and have more inclusive attitude towards strangers.

Return to “General Discussions”