What is it that most of you are looking for?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

What i want

Post by buddy77 »

As for myself i want to leave this dreaded prison (USA). And hope to find a country with better social and dating scene. Where people are more festive during holidays and more celebrations take place outdoors as well.

As opposed to the private celebrations everyone has in their homes (dinner with family/friends, watch movies or tell each other drunken jokes), rinse and repeat on the next holiday. Empty streets because all the other robots (ie...people) are inside their houses as well, so no point in being outside.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Re: What i want

Post by clowny »

buddy77 wrote:As for myself i want to leave this dreaded prison (USA). And hope to find a country with better social and dating scene. Where people are more festive during holidays and more celebrations take place outdoors as well.

As opposed to the private celebrations everyone has in their homes (dinner with family/friends, watch movies or tell each other drunken jokes), rinse and repeat on the next holiday. Empty streets because all the other robots (ie...people) are inside their houses as well, so no point in being outside.
This is exactly what it's like here in aussieland too. Australia has no culture. Only the indigenous australians had a culture, which has been eroded since european settlement.

Sometimes I go for walks at night, and as I'm walking around the empty streets I feel like the last person left on earth...there's nobody to be seen outside, except the odd cat. I look at the houses as I walk by, pondering what the inhabitants are doing inside. I suppose they're locked away inside the safety and predictability of their private dwelling, vegetating in front of the idiot box.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

I get depressed, as soon as the plane hits ground my mind goes like.... (f**k here we go again, all these f***ing self righteous assholes.... for the next weeks it's gonna be no public transportation or walking anywhere because it's all suburbias, no one on the street, fake bitches and brain dead people consuming because that's all they know!)

I have to prepare myself mentally and I take it one day at a time until it's time to go..... and then I leave without remorse

the only things I miss about america it's my parents who are in their 70's and mexican food.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
mattyman
Junior Poster

what you want

Post by mattyman »

I think that a lot of guys are worried about the fact that women with nice traits are rare and wonder whether there are any good decent genuine women out there. Deep down, everyone wants access to nice, sweet, warm, non-stuck-up, amicable women that are attractive. I think that a lot of people want access to nice, genuine women who, are sadly rare in the US and other english-speaking countries, unless you're blessed with the right social situation.

If you are dateless for a long time it can really get you to question your ability and to wonder whether you're good enough. I think that is probably one of the leading causes of pain in people afflicted by it.

I certainly know what I want; more genuine, amicable, rapportable people. Nice, normal, attractive, feminine, non-slutty, non-skanky women. Better relationship prospects. I think that a lot of people want that, and they want to know they are capable of attracting that. It certainly helps to reverse those negative feelings when you do meet women like that who show interest in you. As Winston may have said in his introductory articles to this site, a lot of men simply want a nice girl, of which has become had to find in some situations.

Also, I must say that when I mix with people of other nationalities, there are far-lower percentages of cunts and assholes; you know the kind that who rely on sarcasm for their whit, who judge by the most knit-picking details, who need to put others down to feel good about themselves, the kind that are proud of their ignorance and who think they have a right to preach how to live your life. There's just a lower density of scummy people in general. This I can say for my experiences of hostels, volunteer trips, couchsurfing and EFL students, in comparison to the rubbish I've dealt with locally that is.[/i]

Return to “General Discussions”