Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Dude speaks the truth about life in the American suburbs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
Johnny
Freshman Poster
Posts: 101
Joined: August 10th, 2012, 5:35 am

Dude speaks the truth about life in the American suburbs

Post by Johnny » March 3rd, 2013, 8:27 pm


Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Dude speak truth about life in the american suburbs

Post by Jester » March 3rd, 2013, 8:59 pm

Johnny wrote:
Didnt realize Roosh had a series of videos out.

Thanks - good passive audio while working this week.

innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster
Posts: 105
Joined: September 4th, 2012, 9:14 pm
Location: san francisco

yes he is right

Post by innovatorsclub » March 3rd, 2013, 9:22 pm

and it's part of what I said when I interviewed Steve Hoca

part of what this guy is saying about ( western) women help each other ( to keep the inflated value of their p***)
even if they don't like each other..Unspoken way they collude together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cCu3Xp ... CzYMduNCqw

Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Post by Banano » March 3rd, 2013, 11:42 pm

thats bull, spent 5 years in da city and all you get is bitch shields and cocktease...if it was that easy ppl wouldnt be traveling to PH

clowny
Freshman Poster
Posts: 291
Joined: January 30th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: yes he is right

Post by clowny » March 4th, 2013, 12:03 am

innovatorsclub wrote:and it's part of what I said when I interviewed Steve Hoca

part of what this guy is saying about ( western) women help each other ( to keep the inflated value of their p***)
even if they don't like each other..Unspoken way they collude together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cCu3Xp ... CzYMduNCqw
Steve Hoca, LOL. That guy is the very epitome of mangina. But he's so jaded that I feel genuinely sorry for him. Someone needs to tell him...dude, the reason you can't find a woman is because you spend all your time WHINING about them, instead of LOOKING for them. Women don't want to be with a guy who whines and bitches more than they do. It's like the dude goes through life thinking "Damn, why aren't women falling over themselves to be with a WHINING, angry little mangina like me!"

Please provide a link to your interview with Steve Hoca.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: yes he is right

Post by Jester » March 4th, 2013, 12:42 am

innovatorsclub wrote:
and it's part of what I said when I interviewed Steve Hoca
Link, please?

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: yes he is right

Post by Jester » March 4th, 2013, 12:44 am

clowny wrote:Women don't want to be with a guy who whines and bitches more than they do. It's like the dude goes through life thinking "Damn, why aren't women falling over themselves to be with a WHINING, angry little mangina like me!"
Harsh but true.

innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster
Posts: 105
Joined: September 4th, 2012, 9:14 pm
Location: san francisco

"THAT"S BULL?"

Post by innovatorsclub » March 4th, 2013, 1:21 am

listen know it all dumba*** you think you know it all and are smarter than me? put your money where your mouth is then. Lets have 10 random people judge one of your website links vs just one of mine and see who they think is the more exceptional outside the box and dynamic thinker.

"Link please" after being a heckler...no thanks

you won't be invited to my unmatched club with unmatched perks..go try and heckle someone else ..my smart friends and I were just talking about avoiding the know it alls.

One last question for the two of you...how does your opinion matter exactly?

i am so done giving free advice to clowns here

clowny
Freshman Poster
Posts: 291
Joined: January 30th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: "THAT"S BULL?"

Post by clowny » March 4th, 2013, 1:35 am

innovatorsclub wrote:listen know it all dumba*** you think you know it all and are smarter than me? put your money where your mouth is then. Lets have 10 random people judge one of your website links vs just one of mine and see who they think is the more exceptional outside the box and dynamic thinker.

"Link please" after being a heckler...no thanks

you won't be invited to my unmatched club with unmatched perks..go try and heckle someone else ..my smart friends and I were just talking about avoiding the know it alls.

One last question for the two of you...how does your opinion matter exactly?

i am so done giving free advice to clowns here

Falcon
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1844
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 12:59 am

Post by Falcon » March 4th, 2013, 4:12 am

Not anymore. Steve Hoca was just having a lot of fun in Cebu Province, Philippines. :D

clowny
Freshman Poster
Posts: 291
Joined: January 30th, 2013, 10:05 am

Post by clowny » March 4th, 2013, 5:07 am

Falcon wrote:Not anymore. Steve Hoca was just having a lot of fun in Cebu Province, Philippines. :D
Please verify this statement with evidence.

Falcon
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1844
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 12:59 am

Post by Falcon » March 4th, 2013, 9:40 am

Doing a Google search yourself is much quicker than waiting for a response, but OK, here goes:

Steve Hoca's Trip to the Philippines
viewtopic.php?t=9030&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Steve Hoca's impression of Filipinas - pros and cons
viewtopic.php?t=8122


He's pretty balanced too and gives both pro's and con's, unlike Winston who tends to give more black-and-white viewpoints. Steve Hoca's conclusion ( viewtopic.php?t=8122 ) is:
Steve Hoca wrote:Let me conclude this letter by saying that overall, going overseas is a 10 to 1 better proposition than staying in the U.S. I say this because, overall, the good outweighs the bad by a long shot.
Oh, and it's actually Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao that he went to, not Cebu.

MrJowee
Freshman Poster
Posts: 10
Joined: March 1st, 2013, 4:29 pm

Post by MrJowee » March 5th, 2013, 5:53 am

One's sex drive isn't increased by seeing women daily, though if you are around them constantly you'll certainly be reminded of that drive more. Think of two recovering alcoholics who are just as addicted as one another. One works in a bar, the other in a library. Just being around the alcohol doesn't make him any more of an addict. As far as filling ones home with comfortable things, it happens to all classes of people, of all walks of life, no matter where they live. It's called the Hedonic treadmill; we always want more, no matter how much we have. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedonic_treadmill

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8111
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Post by jamesbond » March 5th, 2013, 2:39 pm

Banano wrote:thats bull, spent 5 years in da city and all you get is bitch shields and cocktease...if it was that easy ppl wouldnt be traveling to PH
I agree, I know a guy who has lived in the city his whole life, he is good looking, makes good money and goes out to bars and clubs almost every weekend. He is lucky if he get's one or two phone numbers a month.

He is outgoing and approaches women all the time in Chicago. The women in big cities are stuck up, unfriendly and paranoid of men. Yes, there are more single women living in big cities but meeting them is still going to be difficult.

At least in the suburbs it is safe, quiet and less expensive than living in the city.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”