Dude speaks the truth about life in the American suburbs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Dude speaks the truth about life in the American suburbs

Post by Johnny »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dude speak truth about life in the american suburbs

Post by Jester »

Johnny wrote:
Didnt realize Roosh had a series of videos out.

Thanks - good passive audio while working this week.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

yes he is right

Post by innovatorsclub »

and it's part of what I said when I interviewed Steve Hoca

part of what this guy is saying about ( western) women help each other ( to keep the inflated value of their p***)
even if they don't like each other..Unspoken way they collude together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cCu3Xp ... CzYMduNCqw
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

thats bull, spent 5 years in da city and all you get is bitch shields and cocktease...if it was that easy ppl wouldnt be traveling to PH
clowny
Freshman Poster

Re: yes he is right

Post by clowny »

innovatorsclub wrote:and it's part of what I said when I interviewed Steve Hoca

part of what this guy is saying about ( western) women help each other ( to keep the inflated value of their p***)
even if they don't like each other..Unspoken way they collude together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cCu3Xp ... CzYMduNCqw
Steve Hoca, LOL. That guy is the very epitome of mangina. But he's so jaded that I feel genuinely sorry for him. Someone needs to tell him...dude, the reason you can't find a woman is because you spend all your time WHINING about them, instead of LOOKING for them. Women don't want to be with a guy who whines and bitches more than they do. It's like the dude goes through life thinking "Damn, why aren't women falling over themselves to be with a WHINING, angry little mangina like me!"

Please provide a link to your interview with Steve Hoca.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

innovatorsclub wrote:
and it's part of what I said when I interviewed Steve Hoca
Link, please?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

clowny wrote:Women don't want to be with a guy who whines and bitches more than they do. It's like the dude goes through life thinking "Damn, why aren't women falling over themselves to be with a WHINING, angry little mangina like me!"
Harsh but true.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

"THAT"S BULL?"

Post by innovatorsclub »

listen know it all dumba*** you think you know it all and are smarter than me? put your money where your mouth is then. Lets have 10 random people judge one of your website links vs just one of mine and see who they think is the more exceptional outside the box and dynamic thinker.

"Link please" after being a heckler...no thanks

you won't be invited to my unmatched club with unmatched perks..go try and heckle someone else ..my smart friends and I were just talking about avoiding the know it alls.

One last question for the two of you...how does your opinion matter exactly?

i am so done giving free advice to clowns here
clowny
Freshman Poster

Re: "THAT"S BULL?"

Post by clowny »

innovatorsclub wrote:listen know it all dumba*** you think you know it all and are smarter than me? put your money where your mouth is then. Lets have 10 random people judge one of your website links vs just one of mine and see who they think is the more exceptional outside the box and dynamic thinker.

"Link please" after being a heckler...no thanks

you won't be invited to my unmatched club with unmatched perks..go try and heckle someone else ..my smart friends and I were just talking about avoiding the know it alls.

One last question for the two of you...how does your opinion matter exactly?

i am so done giving free advice to clowns here
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Not anymore. Steve Hoca was just having a lot of fun in Cebu Province, Philippines. :D
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Falcon wrote:Not anymore. Steve Hoca was just having a lot of fun in Cebu Province, Philippines. :D
Please verify this statement with evidence.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Doing a Google search yourself is much quicker than waiting for a response, but OK, here goes:

Steve Hoca's Trip to the Philippines
viewtopic.php?t=9030&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Steve Hoca's impression of Filipinas - pros and cons
viewtopic.php?t=8122

He's pretty balanced too and gives both pro's and con's, unlike Winston who tends to give more black-and-white viewpoints. Steve Hoca's conclusion ( viewtopic.php?t=8122 ) is:
Steve Hoca wrote:Let me conclude this letter by saying that overall, going overseas is a 10 to 1 better proposition than staying in the U.S. I say this because, overall, the good outweighs the bad by a long shot.
Oh, and it's actually Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao that he went to, not Cebu.
MrJowee
Freshman Poster

Post by MrJowee »

One's sex drive isn't increased by seeing women daily, though if you are around them constantly you'll certainly be reminded of that drive more. Think of two recovering alcoholics who are just as addicted as one another. One works in a bar, the other in a library. Just being around the alcohol doesn't make him any more of an addict. As far as filling ones home with comfortable things, it happens to all classes of people, of all walks of life, no matter where they live. It's called the Hedonic treadmill; we always want more, no matter how much we have. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedonic_treadmill
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Banano wrote:thats bull, spent 5 years in da city and all you get is bitch shields and cocktease...if it was that easy ppl wouldnt be traveling to PH
I agree, I know a guy who has lived in the city his whole life, he is good looking, makes good money and goes out to bars and clubs almost every weekend. He is lucky if he get's one or two phone numbers a month.

He is outgoing and approaches women all the time in Chicago. The women in big cities are stuck up, unfriendly and paranoid of men. Yes, there are more single women living in big cities but meeting them is still going to be difficult.

At least in the suburbs it is safe, quiet and less expensive than living in the city.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."