Discuss and talk about any general topic.
http://www.boldsky.com/relationship/lov ... 31633.html
The six points they make in this article are illogical. Each point describes the feminist, materialistic, and slutty girls.
My opinion on each of the six points:
1. Chastity is a state of mind. Chastity is not a state of mind! Chastity is physical and spiritual. When a girl is a virgin she has physical chastity (a gift to the man she marries) and spiritual chastity (the ability to bond with the man she marries). When a girl is not a virgin she loses her chastity.
2. She does not have a benchmark. Why would that be a bad thing? It means she would be more innocent and she doesn't have experience. I wouldn't want my girl to have a benchmark because that would mean she was a slut and has a reduced ability to bond. Being a girl's first is something special.
3. You have to be her guardian. I don't see any problem with this, I think it's a benefit. Feminine girls want their man to be their guardian and are dependent upon their man. It's the feminist women that don't want a guardian and the Americanized women that feel like they can be independent. Any girl should want a man to complete her life, not to compliment her!
4. You have to commit to her. Where is the problem? There is no problem! Unless the man isn't ready for a committed relationship or he's a player, bad boy, or thug, there will be no problem with this point.
5. She will have romantic ideas about making love. Where is the problem? It's better for her to have romantic ideas than for her to be a f***ing slut!
6. You may not get lucky. Luck has no part of it. In America no man is lucky to get stuck with seconds or a slut. Feminism, liberalism, and materialism destroyed American women so there is no luck left in America. How is going after a slut and getting into a relationship with her lucky? I wouldn't buy a raffle ticket for a used and totaled Ferrari because winning used and totaled Ferrari wouldn't be lucky! Same thing! Sluts are used and damaged goods and being with one of those girls isn't lucky. Being with a virgin can be called lucky and in this case it's real luck in America.
I will only date and only marry a virgin. I will never date and never marry a slut. It's feminist articles like that one that are filled with illogical nonsense.
Truly astounding article. The Feminist-CulturalCommunist propaganda is blatant.
This demoralizing propaganda aimed at young men is the moral equivalent of propaganda aimed at young women telling them to lose it casually.
Who is behind this?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Apparently, this witch:
Desiring Chasity/Virginity in 21st Century is ridiculous. Nobody gives two f***s what religion you wanna practice. Keep your ideals to yourself, nobody else wants to hear or know about those outdated concepts and White men whinnying about their women (yet again).
I can easily find a White women who's sexually selective, intelligent and think Feminism has gone to far, not NOT VIRGINS.
You are shopping at the wrong store buddy, you got two options in this case.
Since you using the screen name Tsar, take your narrow ass to Russia, find a nice looking Orthodox Christian woman, have a coke, a smile and STFU.
Option 2, go down to South America where religious hypocrisy rules the day especially if your male, you'll fit right in.
True. But in the 22nd Century, after the collapse?
What collapse? The first world is mostly secular. If the bond market takes down the world economy, there will be short term mass unemployment. Too keep that unemployment from turning into social unrest a magnitude higher to what's happening in Greece and Spain; The powers that be will cobble together a basket of currencies including Gold and Silver, I said this about two years ago...
Global demand will go down but the BRICS are largely protected from civil unrest unless its poor population can't afford to eat. Since much of South America is self-reliant, this isn't a problem for the local population but for regional business owners it could spell doom in the short to medium term.
It is possible the reactionaries come to power in some states in the US. But it will mostly be in the mid-west (rust belt) and south eastern US. If that's where you live, I would get out of dodge if you don't agree with the reactionaries...
Trifles. Religion always wins because man is intrinsically religious. Otherwise we would just be robots. Even supposedly secular movements inevitably collapse into religious pandering. The economy is just a side effect. Decadence can only last so long before something of value takes its place. This is perhaps the greatest lesson of history.
That is laughable.... People turn to religion when there seemingly is no other way to turn. They put their faith in Government because religion does not build infrastructure and it was used as a tool to oppress people from King George down to the current Islamic Governments of Bahrain and Saudi Arabia...
Always wins? How come it didn't win coming out of the Great Depression? How come it didn't win coming out of WW1 or WW2? Any economic disaster which World Wars are for the countries it bombs, destroying factories and farms.
There was no turning to GAWD for help. The Bosnian War was over religion.
Religious pandering still happens for ONE simple reason -
The most reliable voting block is seniors and the majority of them live in rural America. There CHILDREN have left small town life and moved to the big cities, 80% of the US population lives in a metro area. But only about 50% of eligible voters bother to vote. I believe 70-80% of registered Republicans vote regularly. There are more registered Democrats in the US, but they generally only turn out for major elections (President).
Obama pandering by saying he's evolving around Gay Issues is because he TRULY believes both sides need to work together. The reality is, most of the right sees Democrats and the Left as God-less secularist that want to trample their rights, tell them what to do and take away religious freedoms or at least knock Christianity down a notch.
What really happens is that Republicans that have come to power starting with Reagan and the Neo-Cons rule as Authoritative Theocracies and are deeply unpopular with urban dwellers and wildly popular with small town/rural types.
The left doesn't like them because they hate porn, interracial marriage, pre-marital sex and love warring with people of color, which includes allowing poverty to fester.
This is why when PUSH comes to SHOVE the left wins, always win and will continue to do so. When we get out of religious dogma which included worshiping Capitalism (The Decadence you talk about) we'll be much better off.
The Golden Domers in Greece have coalition power and have pursued a racist agenda, no shock here, that's what RIGHT WINGERS DO.
The problem will be corrected in the next election because the right likes to use FEAR OF OTHERS to get into power, sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't.
Well, I just use a different definition of religion. I actually think it's impossible to be 100% atheist just because how language is constructed.
That said, in terms of Left/Right politics I don't disagree with the idea that Left always wins. But I also think it just takes us faster into a brick wall. That's not a value judgement (although it could be), but a theory of history.
Nor do I disagree about Capitalist decadence. I'm something of a Right Socialist.
Last edited by abcdavid01 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All of those bold verbs are abstractions, but they imply a personal actor. Language implies religion, so it is impossible to escape. Why does language imply religion? Because humans aren't robots. We cannot think in pure abstract, so we must use metaphors.
The post isn't about religion, it's about virginity. Point number one in the article was stating that chastity is a state of mind. I was pointing out how that point was false. Chastity is a virtue in most religions and cultures. Chastity is physical and spiritual, not a state of mind. Religion and spirituality are not necessarily the same thing.
Time for you to write some books, and blog.
I encountered a 25-year-old Armenian beauty who was embarrassed that she had had only one lover, her former fiancee of 5 years. She felt generally inadequate to make her way in the world.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests