Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

"Why I`m No Longer A Feminist"....

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

"Why I`m No Longer A Feminist"....

Postby E_Irizarry » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:40 am

"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby manly5000 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:36 pm

Clicked vid, saw that it was an ameriskank, realized that it's just another attention whore looking for attention, immediately closed vid.

No offense there E.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:54 am

manly5000 wrote:Clicked vid, saw that it was an ameriskank, realized that it's just another attention whore looking for attention, immediately closed vid.

No offense there E.

LOL!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby ***JP*** » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:12 am

She can't afford to be a feminazi anymore cause by the way she looks she's pretty much expired so no man wants her anymore.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Not convincing

Postby buddy77 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:44 am

All she is doing is reading us her college term paper. she doesnt sound the least bit truthful.

And i agree with, JP. She does look like a warn out slag.

I remember the "nomarriage.com" website mentioned how AW become nicer as they get older. Because their value drops faster than men. But by then it is too late.

You guys ever seen nice, old ladies? Its very common right? How about nice young ladies? Right... Theres a good chance those old ladies were stuck up, mouthy bitches when they were young!
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Still polite

Postby buddy77 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:44 pm

It doesnt mean that i will stop being polite to old ladies. I'll still be polite towards them.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:09 am

manly5000 wrote:Clicked vid, saw that it was an ameriskank, realized that it's just another attention whore looking for attention, immediately closed vid.

No offense there E.

+9999

Same here. I refuse to listen to a worn-out spinster ¢unt speak.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Not convincing

Postby clowny » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:31 am

buddy77 wrote:All she is doing is reading us her college term paper. she doesnt sound the least bit truthful.

And i agree with, JP. She does look like a warn out slag.

I remember the "nomarriage.com" website mentioned how AW become nicer as they get older. Because their value drops faster than men. But by then it is too late.

I remember the original nomarriage.com...one of the most hilarious websites out there. I was mortified when it got taken down a few years ago. The new nomarriage.com is obviously better organised and more professional but the content lacks the charm of the original.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Re: "Why I`m No Longer A Feminist"....

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:01 am

E_Irizarry wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KxvVDO-jDI

Who cares what western women say...they are liars.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions