Russian Leader Demands Investigation of Chavez’ Death

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Head of Communist Party says simultaneous cancers of Latin-American politicians was “far from a coincidenceâ€￾

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
March 6, 2013

Russian Communist Party head Gennady Zyuganov today demanded an international investigation into the death of Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez, claiming it was “far from a coincidenceâ€￾ that six leaders of Latin-American countries who had criticized the U.S. simultaneously fell ill with cancer.

Hugo Chavez. Image: Wikimedia Commons

“How did it happen that six leaders of Latin American countries which had criticized US policies and tried to create an influential alliance in order to be independent and sovereign states, fell ill simultaneously with the same disease?â€￾ Zyuganov told Russian state television, urging an investigation under “international controlâ€￾ into Chavez’s death.

Zyuganov is accurate so far as his claim that six Latin-American leaders were diagnosed with cancer within a relatively close period of time, most notably Argentina’s President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, who was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in December 2012, although later analysis proved that she had never actually suffered from the illness.

Current Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, Paraguay’s Fernando Lugo, and the former Brazilian leader Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, have all been hit with cancer in the last few years. In 2006 it was also reported that retired Cuban leader Fidel Castro was also diagnosed with cancer.

Zyuganov’s comments follow similar rhetoric by Venezuelan Vice President Madurs, who in the hours before the announcement of Chavez’ death accused “the historical enemies of our homelandâ€￾ of being responsible for Chavez’ cancer, claiming that Yasser Arafat had also been “inoculated with an illness.â€￾

Hugo Chavez himself once speculated that the United States had a cancer weapon after being diagnosed with the disease in 2011. “Would it be so strange that they’ve invented the technology to spread cancer and we won’t know about it for 50 years?â€￾ he stated.

“Fidel [Castro] always told me, ‘Chávez take care. These people have developed technology. You are very careless. Take care what you eat, what they give you to eat … a little needle and they inject you with I don’t know what,’ Chavez added.

The fact that Chavez was almost certainly the target of numerous CIA assassination plots has bolstered the belief amongst some that his cancer could have been surreptitiously induced as a means of unseating Chavez from power, successfully achieving what a 2002 coup failed to accomplish.

http://www.infowars.com/russian-leader- ... vez-death/
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Obvious CIA hit. Did you know, there are such things as cancer guns being used against assassination targets even back in the 70s?

CIA secret weapon of assassination Heart Attack Gun, Declassified 1975 New World Order Report
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

zboy1 wrote:Obvious CIA hit. Did you know, there are such things as cancer guns being used against assassination targets even back in the 70s?

CIA secret weapon of assassination Heart Attack Gun, Declassified 1975 New World Order Report
Good find.

I had heard of this way back in the eighties, initially assumed it was a microwave weapon. Wrong I guess.

Re cancer and Hugo Chavez, cancer cells are routinely injected into laboratory mice. It does spread that way. I don't presume that Chavez was injected, but he presumably did eat food. Jack Ruby was assassinated by the CIA in jail, with cancer - presumably by lacing his food with cancer cells.

Poisoning food is not so new. Just the use of cancer as the additive.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Russian Leader Demands Investigation of Chavez’ Death

Post by Jester »

Renata
Experienced Poster

Re: Russian Leader Demands Investigation of Chavez’ Death

Post by Renata »

- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

renata

good points but do you realize how many useles-eaters are on this planet?You just cant feed them all with good quality food,
for example raw organic chicken costs $25 in supermarket compared to BBQed non organic one which costs $9
only rich people can afford healthy food
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Banano wrote:renata

good points but do you realize how many useles-eaters are on this planet?You just cant feed them all with good quality food,
for example raw organic chicken costs $25 in supermarket compared to BBQed non organic one which costs $9
only rich people can afford healthy food
why don't ppl start planting crops instead of growing lawn ... my grandmother had 2 chickens in a nest area, she has fresh eggs reguarly, ... how about a small pond with some fish instead of a massive pool ... as well organic foods means no pesticides but where do the seeds come from ? .. the apples I bought in the uk were organic but lasted almost 2 months, that had to be GMO (genetically modified organism) seeds. No good. The fruits & veg I buy here where I am now go bad within 2 weeks. When they were on the tree they were alive, they had life in them. When picked they begin to die. We should eat life basically lol it means renew our energy with energy. Eat as fresh as possible; fruits, veg, beans, roots, nuts, herbs, meat etc.
Take care of your body, it's the only place you have to live.

RIP Chavez ... I liked him, he did a lot for his people, was a bit of a dictator & a robinhood but a good man.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:
RIP Chavez ... I liked him, he did a lot for his people, was a bit of a dictator & a robinhood but a good man.
This sums it up well.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Renata wrote: why don't ppl start planting crops instead of growing lawn ... my grandmother had 2 chickens in a nest area, she has fresh eggs reguarly, ... how about a small pond with some fish instead of a massive pool ... as well organic foods means no pesticides but where do the seeds come from ? .. the apples I bought in the uk were organic but lasted almost 2 months, that had to be GMO (genetically modified organism) seeds. No good. The fruits & veg I buy here where I am now go bad within 2 weeks. When they were on the tree they were alive, they had life in them. When picked they begin to die. We should eat life basically lol it means renew our energy with energy. Eat as fresh as possible; fruits, veg, beans, roots, nuts, herbs, meat etc.
Take care of your body, it's the only place you have to live.

Here's why ...

Florida
http://www.treehugger.com/lawn-garden/o ... nance.html

Michigan
http://abcnews.go.com/US/vegetable-gard ... d=14047214

Oklahoma
http://www.newson6.com/story/18802728/w ... ble-garden

Control the food == control the people.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything