Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Truth About Female Attraction

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby abcdavid01 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:49 pm

Fat people order huge portions. They can't be satisfied otherwise. It's an internal problem. Changing environment may help marginally, but if there's a real problem with your attitude then you're screwed no matter where you go. Same with girls I'm sure. It's like giving a man a fish. Maybe he figures out how to catch one on his own, maybe not. And it depends on what pond you cast in, what breed of fish you're after. What bait you use.

So yeah, I agree, abroad isn't a magic cure all, but it can give you a push to make the right changes. Changing smell isn't a magic cure all either, but it helps a lot.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Billy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:05 pm

ok, i posted this stuff on puahate. let´s see what is the last verdict there :)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Andrewww » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:33 am

I call bullshit on this smelly theory. There are no pheromones that normal people can pick up. I never met a woman who gets turned on by a guy who hasn't washed in ages so that females can pick up his scent lol. We now have deodorants use them...
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:39 am

+9999 points for Billy for making me laugh my a$s off!!

"How come fat expats need to fly to a shithole and buy hookers? How come they are still fat expats living in a shithole only picking up hookers?"

LMFAO!! Anyone not laughing has not figured out yet that Happier Abroad is a scam created by an ugly omega male who travels on mommy and daddy's money, in search of desperate pr0stitutes. If I feel like being bothered by women, I'll stick to game. Not PUA bullshit, but game. Besides, cold showers are fu¢king moronic.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby Enticer » Mon May 19, 2014 4:15 am

Wow.....well i found this while looking up "attraction" on this forum...

Can I play?

Studies have been done on MHC genes and the mate selection process. In just a matter of seconds, a WOMAN can tell if a man is a suitable partner for procreation, chemically, through smell or taste. If their MHC or immune genes are near the same, child bearing is difficult or impossible. If they are opposite...BINGO, a good match.

Her brain tells her to turn and run if you arent a good match. Hence, the dreaded friendzone...

Science doesn't lie....

http://ndt.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/9/1269.full :lol:
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby Maverick » Mon May 19, 2014 4:22 am

In regards to the original post: what the f**k did I just read?

Enticer wrote:Wow.....well i found this while looking up "attraction" on this forum...

Can I play?

Studies have been done on MHC genes and the mate selection process. In just a matter of seconds, a WOMAN can tell if a man is a suitable partner for procreation, chemically, through smell or taste. If their MHC or immune genes are near the same, child bearing is difficult or impossible. If they are opposite...BINGO, a good match.

Her brain tells her to turn and run if you arent a good match. Hence, the dreaded friendzone...

Science doesn't lie....

http://ndt.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/9/1269.full :lol:

As a guy that has gotten out of the friendzone multiple times and "grew" on girls before, I definitely don't believe that women know within the first few seconds of meeting the guy whether or not they want to sleep with him.

I've read that they do, but my life experiences say otherwise.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Postby The » Mon May 19, 2014 5:25 am

Banano wrote:PUA -teaches looks dont matter, just learn the game
PUAhate-its all about looks

and now we have new theory looks dont matter, game is useless..its all about smell you give off

Good Lord! You cant make this shit up! :roll:
The
Junior Poster

Postby Enticer » Mon May 19, 2014 6:58 am

I have too...

Fact is, there's been studies done that show men and women decide within seconds....women by a chemical process in the brain...

How about this theory?

The MHC gene selection process studies were confounded by women on birth control...it had the opposite effect. They prefferred the wrong men...

Sooooo....

Is it possible a strong percentage of divorce is caused by a couple that dated, while the woman was on a oral birth control pill. She falls in love with her man.....then 3-4 years later, goes off of it to have a baby. One day she wakes up and the cute funny and quirky things he normally does are now annoying as f**k. She then cant stand him. Could it be that the pill causes an unnatural selection which is then reversed when she goes off of it?

I dont know but i would NEVER marry a woman who was on the pill....she'd go off of it first to see how her body reacts. We havnt even touched on various meds and how it could confound the process. Science doesnt lie... :oops:
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon May 19, 2014 7:23 am

Billy wrote:abc, working out and t-level works (probably smells better) that´s really nothing new.

so living in shitholes makes you a girls magnet and fit so how comes that many expats become / are still fat and have to pay for girls?

higher infant mortality comes maybe because it´s a shithole.

maybe the smell theory is bullshit.

That's only true for expats in the Philippines because the food in the PI is overloaded with sugar and not healthy. Philippines is not a healthy country. But expats in Europe and Russia are healthier. Food is healthier there and so is social life.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon May 19, 2014 7:26 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:+9999 points for Billy for making me laugh my a$s off!!

"How come fat expats need to fly to a shithole and buy hookers? How come they are still fat expats living in a shithole only picking up hookers?"

LMFAO!! Anyone not laughing has not figured out yet that Happier Abroad is a scam created by an ugly omega male who travels on mommy and daddy's money, in search of desperate pr0stitutes. If I feel like being bothered by women, I'll stick to game. Not PUA bullshit, but game. Besides, cold showers are fu¢king moronic.

HA is not a scam. You are. 99 percent of guys who went abroad verified that my claims were true. See here: http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php

You are only referring to the PI, which is not a healthy country. When I was in Russia I was a lot thinner and healthier. I walked a lot and the food was natural.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby gibraltar » Mon May 19, 2014 9:30 am

Happier abroad works because it makes you more manly. Your scent improves because the food is better, you feel better and the society is setup to maximize your manly traits.

Contrast this to the US, everything is feminized and setup to benefit the female.

All the hormones in the food, plastics everywhere, smartphones everywhere, stress everywhere and a high cost of living that makes men work depressing, soul crushing jobs to pay the bills.

Think of each country like a separate league. Each league has different rules and regulations. You want to enter a fair league that gives you a chance to SHINE. The US tries to emasculate you and rob you of your hard earned money.

Who does this? Very old men and the majority of the female population. American men are getting screwed over by 80 year old grandpa and any whore walking around with tits. It's a scam.

Now when you travel overseas, you will probably lose weight and look better 9 times of of 10. You start eating like a foreign man, exercising like a foreign man and interacting with sexy ladies that will boost your energy. Now, you don't have all those nasty chemicals in your body and you start feeling like THE MAN!

All Winston did was change his environment and naturally you become a better person without trying.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Postby gibraltar » Mon May 19, 2014 9:34 am

Andrewww wrote:I call bullshit on this smelly theory. There are no pheromones that normal people can pick up. I never met a woman who gets turned on by a guy who hasn't washed in ages so that females can pick up his scent lol. We now have deodorants use them...

You are overthinking this. Attractive women have a wonderful sweet scent. Can't you tell when a woman comes into your space without seeing her face?

A few days back, I was walking down the street and could smell this young woman following me without even seeing her face. We do give off natural smells. This is basic nature. Your scent says a lot about you.

In USA, it's hard to get that strong masculine scent because it's a man crushing place. You must understand this because the difference between foreign men and American men is the environment.

Have you been to the zoo? Do you notice how overweight zoo animals can be? Sometimes, a zoo gorilla is 2x the weight of the wild gorilla. Because he's been emasculated and feminized. Thrown in a cage instead of roaming the wild and banging all those cute female gorillas. His scent changed because he became a slave.

Foreign men are more like the wild gorilla and American men are like the slave zoo gorilla. Which would you rather be?
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Postby Enticer » Mon May 19, 2014 4:39 pm

HA is a way of life - a mindset. Its not for all but has some amazing merits. That being said, some men you cant reach....just like some who refuse to believe the biggest problem in dating is themselves.

Smells? I believe the attraction smells are mostly subliminal...only the mind detects them Sure a woman smells good...but the attraction smells happen way before you actual smell it and can recognize it. It also goes along with taste, hence the reason a man should always kiss a woman as soon as he can...AND have fresh breath. Men.....always need to have fresh breath!
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby TheLegendSeeker » Thu May 22, 2014 2:21 pm

It's been said that attraction is not a choice and yet women appear to know very precisely about what kind of men they are going to be receptive and attracted to as in a specific height, wealth, looks etc. without giving a thought about virtues or anything else.
Now you are telling me that the reason some men can't find a date comes down to "a smell" ?
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Postby Tezcatlipoca » Fri May 23, 2014 12:44 am

let's be honest, it is a nice combination of things including genetic traits, social status, and other factors in the environment (like whether people in general are employed or not, etc) that all play a part in this.
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions