Happy International Women's Day Everyone!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Happy International Women's Day Everyone!

Post by abcdavid01 »

How are you going to celebrate? :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Happy International Women's Day Everyone!

Post by jamesbond »

abcdavid01 wrote:How are you going to celebrate? :lol:
I am going to celebrate it by watching Jessica Biel's butt giggle! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The girls in my University told me they don't celebrate it because there aren't enough boys to buy them gifts.

Yeah, I'd wished I'd enrolled here when I was 18. Plus they're such lovely girls - it's like going back to a bygone era.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Happy international women day to everyone. :D

Hope you guys will understand that the only way to celebrate this so special day is to be surrounded by sexy good hearted women far away from Western countries and feminist contaminated land.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

So I celebrated 8th of March in CIS as it is supposed to be! I gave flowers, I took my girl to one of the best restaurants in town and then we went to my place. She is a local model and the best quality girl I ever had in my life. I give her 9,0-9,5 out of 10. I thought I had good sex in my life. Oh no! I had the best sex on March 8th, 2013! It beats all sex I ever had before!

I was glad to be abroad, looking forward to go back again. This quality girl would not even look my way in America. Dang, I mean she would not even be single to start with! But God bless former Soviet Union!