Unapproachable women in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote: First, if I just ban a woman like that, then that lowers us to the same level as the censoring feminists and their media.
You're dealing with people who don't believe that women should stand at the "same level" as men.

I don't see why people think mass media and the entertainment industry is run by radical feminists. When we go to the movies, the guys get to see boobies and the girls see nada. If women were in charge, I think they'd demand to see the guy's package. Like, OK, this actor is cute... let's see what he's got between the legs!
I don't like to use the term "equal" when it comes to women, cause they are so different than men, in so many ways, that it's hard to think in terms of equality.

Yeah but when men and women argue in movies or sitcoms, the women always wins. and the guy is always made to look stupid. See that recent movie with the football player who got slapped around by his little daughter, who was smarter than he was.

In the 60's, TV shows showed women more supportive of men. See the clip I posted in the Film board of this site. And of course, you've seen talk shows like Ricky Lake demonizing men too right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Winston wrote:
J.Adama wrote:Ban this woman. She is a feminist. We dont need American women coming here to tell us that we have lost our manliness when it has been American women's mission to snuff out manliness in American men. Enough is enough. Grunt has always been correct. Women bring a place down. They do not elevate it.
Look I understand your feelings. But look at the big picture here.

First, if I just ban a woman like that, then that lowers us to the same level as the censoring feminists and their media.
It isn't censorship. She can create her own forum and website and post whatever she wants. She can go to every other forum on the planet all of which bend over backwards to make sure that women are never offended.
But if I let her speak her mind and rebut it on an open playing field, it proves something. That we can debunk their propaganda and flawed beliefs on a level playing field. You see, the truth wins out in the end. And the side that makes more sense is stronger.
Winston only one woman in 10,000 thinks logically and rationally. Women redefine the terms of debate on the fly so that THEY ALWAYS WIN and even if you DO win they won't change their mind or behavior or actions. Ever.

Debating women is a waste of time.
Why would we have to censor posters like her? She is no threat to us and there is nothing to be afraid of. She isn't censoring anything here, nor does she have any control over us here. We are strong men who stand for the truth. She cannot bring us down on a level playing field where truth and free speech reign. Right?
You simply don't understand. The presence of women on a forum devoted to Men's Interests is like a virus. By just being here and posting the tenor and content of the forum changes for the worse. Nothing but trouble will come of their presence here.
If you censor someone, it makes you look like you are afraid of them and that they threaten you. Well we have nothing to be afraid of. The truth is on our side. All we need to do is speak the truth. And anything contrary to that dissolves.
You are letting them define what victory is. This is another mistake. Truth doesn't matter with these people.
Plus, we should not ban people by gender, even if they are feminists. That is sinking to their level. It's not men vs. women. It's about fairness. Fairness is not on the feminists side. It's on our side.
This is a catastrophically fatal mistake to this forum that I have experienced play out on other fora. Do NOT do this, it is a massive error in judgment.
So let's not turn into a hate group that throws out everyone we don't like. Instead, let's stand for truth, for the truth will protect us on a level playing field where free speech reigns. Isn't that more honorable?

Women don't play honorably, Winston. Thus you cannot win because your honor restricts your behavior but not theirs.

The ability to face the opposition without running away or banning them, is the mark of true strength.

You are being naive and foolish. You clearly have never encountered these people in a manner in which you have something to protect (this forum, its members and its content and editorial position). They don't play fair, they don't care, and they will appeal to your sense of justice, chivalry, fair play and honor and use them all against you to get their way. I predict that within a few months you will 'decide' to change the slant of the forum to make it more 'female-friendly'. That is the death knell.

I have warned you about exactly this thing happening and how the membership would react. I warned you and now exactly what I said would happen is happening. Perhaps you would do well to admit that I know what I am talking about and take my advice and act upon it.

If you do as you plan you will:

1) Destroy your forum
2) Scare off most men members
3) Make it into a pussyfied 'fair', 'female-friendly' place to be
4) Destroy and eviscerate the editorial slant
5) Make it impossible for us to post on the topics we have been without offending the ladies and violating new posting guidelines

Mark my words from this date: This forum has 12 calendar months before you kick off the women or it becomes a pale shell of its former self.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote: First, if I just ban a woman like that, then that lowers us to the same level as the censoring feminists and their media.
You're dealing with people who don't believe that women should stand at the "same level" as men.

I don't see why people think mass media and the entertainment industry is run by radical feminists. When we go to the movies, the guys get to see boobies and the girls see nada. If women were in charge, I think they'd demand to see the guy's package. Like, OK, this actor is cute... let's see what he's got between the legs!
These are the same people who will say out of one side if their mouths that they are so proud to be an independent, strong woman, while out of the other side of their mouths they will say that men arent men anymore.

These are the women who insist that men become more sensitive. Then when men have become way too sensitive for them, they go back to saying that men should be more masculine. But masculinity is vilified and evil. In short, they dont think women should change at all, unless it is to become more masculine. But regardless men should do all the work and play the infinite guessing game balancing act between the level of masculinity and femininity each individual American woman will demand from him.

This must be impossible to see for the typical male feminist. It will fall on deaf ears.

We dont need more women coming along tell us how men are supposed to act and behave; that it is really our own faults and not the culture that we are in. Most of us know that this culture is backwards, and so are its women. So we are going to entertain some woman coming on here telling us that it isnt the culture, that it is US, and that we need to change from this to that to this back to that to satisfy women who can not ever be satisfied?

I know you are successful as a chef and as a real estate investor, but you have much to learn regarding the level of feminism in the typical North American woman.

I dont think the sitcoms are run by feminists at all. I do think the people behind the media use sitcoms to program the viewers into a certain type of thinking, and feminism in the media is just one of their tools to destabilize the masses and change their thinking patterns into ones that benefit the elites.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: A civilized rebuttal...

Post by Jackal »

Kimiko wrote:What I read on here seems like American men are really angry and disappointed in American women.
"Seems"? You clearly have little idea what many American men have to go through while growing up in a society like America which is leveraged against them. If you wish to learn, then stay. If you have absolutely no empathy for what we feel, then please leave. America is already full of self-important, ice-cold women and we don't need any more of them.
Kimiko wrote:Well, I was raised in a biracial home (first generation immigrants), and I can tell you that foreign women or men are not necessarily "better" mates than Americans. If anything, I noticed Asian women, for example to be rather overbearing and sometimes calculating.

So? You haven't been to all the countries of the world. You only mentioned your own personal observations of people from a few of them. This doesn't disprove anything. I notice this is a typical scare tactic used in the American media. They find a few examples of bad things in a certain region abroad and then make the incorrect generalization that everything in that region is bad. For example, I once read an article about the options for recent American college grads and in it there was a sentence which was something like "Thinking of going to Europe? Well, think again. Look at all the problems in Greece and Spain..." Of course, problems in Greece and Spain do not say a damn thing about Slovakia or Estonia.

I am in Hungary and I find Hungarian women to be much nicer in general. Of course some are stuck up bitches like you'd find anywhere, but most are more traditional women than American women. They cook for their men on holidays. They dress like women, and they act like women, rather than bloodthirsty vultures who are only looking for social status. And most are actually polite when rejecting men. Also, it's socially acceptable for men to date much younger women here than they ever could in the US. Think about this from a man's perspective. Men prefer younger women. Men are happier where they can get younger women who are nicer to them. It's that simple.

People like to be where they have an advantage. Men have an advantage in many countries outside the US. Women clearly have the advantage in the US. Also being a "foreigner" abroad can convey other advantages (and disadvantages) as well.
Kimiko wrote: American women of course do have their problems too- they bought into the radical feminist ideal of being some type of superwoman. Herein lies the problem, I feel.
There is a discrepancy between the hard won goals and achievements American woman have succeeded in, and the inability of American males to keep up with them.
Congratulations, that would be a completely socially acceptable thesis statement if you were writing a paper for any American college, but mere conformity isn't enough to see the truth. You say that your parents are first-generation immigrants, but few countries demand conformity as much as America does. The children of even first-generation immigrants in American usually lose most of their parents' traditions and culture and few learn the language of their parents well. Regardless of your eye shape or skin hue, you have been conditioned from birth to be an American woman.

Your statements do describe part of the problem, but your assumptions are the typical American feminist ones which lead to conclusions which always blame men and praise women (other ones are not tolerated in the American education system or media).

Indeed, many men in America are lagging behind women, not because of some innate flaw, but as the result of the influence of the education system and the media. Women are constantly praised in the media for simply being women and have endless options and support networks, whereas men are often vilified and blamed for the smallest flaws. Teachers in American grade schools and middle schools are mostly women who are feminists who preach feminism and praise girls and demean boys. Even by the third grade, many American girls are well on their way to becoming all-American super-bitches.
Kimiko wrote: Now don't get me wrong, I tend to be somewhat old fashioned and believe that women should probably stay home with young children and raise them without them becoming latchkey kids. So I am flexible on my opinion on this matter. But why so much anger at American females from U.S. men? Has it ever occurred to some of you U.S. males that you guys have lost your chivalry, charm, even manliness? I for one have noticed it, though I have never argued with a man over it since I think many of them would deny my observations.

Tell me something, Kimiko. If you were a man and most of the time when you acted politely and chivalrously with women you were criticized or simply ignored, would you continue to do it? Furthermore, if you saw dominant men acting rudely to women and succeeding with them, wouldn't you question whether women wanted chivarly or not? This happens all the time in American life because most American women like the "bad boy" or jock-turned-businessman types.

Most of us here do indeed want to be kind gentlemen to women. But many American women (perhaps excluding you) act rudely to men even if the men are kind to them. Those of us here are simply tired of all that shit, tired of this double-standard, and tired of being American feminists' emotional punching bags. It's logical for us to move if we can get a better deal someplace else.
Kimiko wrote:As for myself, not only am I college educated (not that having a degree means everything)

Just so you don't go on with the assumption that most of the people here are uneducated, I should mention that many of us have degrees or are in college now. I myself have a degree in mathematics.
Kimiko wrote: Most American men don't talk to me, even if I am nice to them. They are kindly civilized, but don't seem that interested beyond casual talk. Some of them flirt with me, and I do respond positively, but they then stop and move on.
This is because they have been brutally shot down too many times by obnoxious American women. If you could ever feel what we have felt, you would understand. Your Persian boyfriend didn't have to deal with all this bullshit while he was growing up because he grew up in a man-worshipping culture which boosted his self-esteem instead of mercilessly tearing it down.
Kimiko wrote: I have also noticed this phenomenon happen with other American women. They too have educations, are attractive, nice to talk to, but hardly any worthwhile, well raised men want to bother to ask the out for some reason.
Be very careful about what your standard for "worthwhile" is. Many of us here are fit, decent-looking, educated, and well-traveled, but that barely gets a man a cup of coffee in the American dating scene. I don't think you care so much about any of those characteristics as you do about the social status of the man. Is he important? Will your friends be jealous when you tell them about him? (Note that this implies that he fits some pre-established mold which has been promoted by the society's media.)
Kimiko wrote: So no one understands the other, and nothing productive comes out of people of the opposite sex who might otherwise be compatible if they gave one another a chance.
Yeah, but it's much more often women who are doing the rejecting. Get a pretty girl to try asking out 100 random American men. I would guess that most of them would say, "Yes." Find a guy with the same level of good looks and have him try to ask out 100 random American women. Far fewer will say, "Yes." I guarantee it.

Kimiko wrote: I have noticed young women these days to be very desperate to meet men, but feel the men are not in their league- NOT because they have to be "rich" but because they don't have the same education level, the same earning level, and they are crude and have no regard for appreciating females from their own country.
Well, poor them. They might actually have to f**k a guy who is one notch below their lofty expecations. American women are now reaping the consequences of artificially raising themselves above men in the media.

Maybe those women you talk about would like me. Maybe they wouldn't. I could care less. I'm never returning to America. I get far more respect and kindness here.

Another thing is what is your definition of "young"? If these women you're describing are in their 30s, then it's logical that men find them less desirable, despite any of their other achievements. All this "Sex in the City" "cougar" crap is an invention of the American media which preys upon the desperation of most American men. Nature dictates otherwise.
J.Adama wrote: These are the women who insist that men become more sensitive. Then when men have become way too sensitive for them, they go back to saying that men should be more masculine. But masculinity is vilified and evil. In short, they dont think women should change at all, unless it is to become more masculine. But regardless men should do all the work and play the infinite guessing game balancing act between the level of masculinity and femininity each individual American woman will demand from him.
You hit the nail on the f***ing head. I couldn't agree more.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A civilized rebuttal...

Post by jamesbond »

Jackal wrote: I am in Hungary and I find Hungarian women to be much nicer in general. Of course some are stuck up bitches like you'd find anywhere, but most are more traditional women than American women. They cook for their men on holidays. They dress like women, and they act like women, rather than bloodthirsty vultures who are only looking for social status. And most are actually polite when rejecting men. Also, it's socially acceptable for men to date much younger women here than they ever could in the US. Think about this from a man's perspective. Men prefer younger women. Men are happier where they can get younger women who are nicer to them. It's that simple.

People like to be where they have an advantage. Men have an advantage in many countries outside the US. Women clearly have the advantage in the US. Also being a "foreigner" abroad can convey other advantages (and disadvantages) as well.

Most of us here do indeed want to be kind gentlemen to women. But many American women (perhaps excluding you) act rudely to men even if the men are kind to them. Those of us here are simply tired of all that shit, tired of this double-standard, and tired of being American feminists' emotional punching bags. It's logical for us to move if we can get a better deal someplace else.
Sweet Jesus! This is a great post Jackal! It sounds like your really enjoying yourself in Hungary, I am glad you had the guts to pick up and move (out of the United feminist states of America). You stated most women in Hungary are actually POLITE when rejecting men! Gee, what a concept, to turn a man down IN A NICE WAY, instead of brutally rejecting him (like American women do).

I like the fact that you said in Hungary it's socially acceptable for men to date much younger women! I will keep Hungary on my list of countries to visit! :D
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I wish I was in a German bordering former SU country with a decent job. That would be the life. Ahh hell. Are they still hiring English teachers in this global recession?
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

J.Adama wrote:I wish I was in a German bordering former SU country with a decent job. That would be the life. Ahh hell. Are they still hiring English teachers in this global recession?
I talked to a German English teacher last summer and he said that quite a lot of English teachers were needed in Germany then, but I'm not sure if that's still true. But sure, English teachers are still being hired around the world. I just found a new job myself and moved to a smaller city in Hungary where I think it will be easier for me to meet people.

Living abroad can be tough at times, but don't let the American media scare you into inaction. If you're intelligent and you can handle being surrounded by people who don't speak English, you can do it.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

I dated a Hungarian 2nd Generation back in College.

Both she and her mother had enormous racks.

What is Hungary like?
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

globetrotter wrote:I dated a Hungarian 2nd Generation back in College.

Both she and her mother had enormous racks.

What is Hungary like?
Well, first let me say that the rack-size of women varies here. :D

I haven't travelled to many other European countries, so I can't really compare Hungary to too many other countries. To me, it just feels like a normal western European country, except that in some aspects it's more primitive (there often isn't toilet paper in public bathrooms, some of the trains are very old and crappy, outside of the capital it's often hard to find info in English or people who speak English). And of course, people speak Hungarian here, which is a very unusual non-Slavic language (although they borrowed a few words from Slavic languages) which doesn't really sound like any other widely spoken language.

It's generally not a PC country. And you can make sexual or romantic comments at work without fear of lawsuits. Drinking laws are very lax. High school students have bought me shots here.

Outside the capital, people are generally relaxed. I found people in the northeastern part of Hungary to be the least friendly, so that's why I moved out of that area.

And there are lots of beautiful women here. Some have darker complexions like Italians and some are very light-skinned and look more like Czechs or Germans.

Hungarians love wine and bacon and hate gypsies and hate their neighboring countries because they feel that they stole their territory with the Treaty of Trianon after WWI. For this reason, Hungarians have a great deal of feeling for the ethnic Hungarians who live in the Transylvania region of Romania (which used to be part of Hungary). Hungarians do like Polish people for historical reasons (they had the same enemies), though.

You'll hear lots of music from the 80s and early 90s here.

Dance club music here basically sounds like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hefcnqe1bgQ

Hungarian slang is very interesting. One way of saying "Damn it" or "Oh f**k" is "a picsába" which literally means "into the p***y." I crack up when I hear an angry 8th grade girl say this!
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

J.Adama wrote:It is not a mystery. Most men learn by the age of 25 that most American women consider men to be creeps. Approach a random woman on the street and the answer will always be NO. It doesnt matter how much flirting there was beforehand. You dont meet women in this country unless you have mutual friends. Or you meet them online. Any other situation and women just arent interested. And when they do flirt, it is only for the temporary ego boost.
A friend of mine was teaching English in Moldova (former USSR country that is ethnically Romanian) and he was just starting conversations with women on the street, asking them in English if they how to get to ... (the place was unimportant, it was just a line.) Well what do you know, he ended up marrying a woman he picked up (he was 52, she was 26), and they are a happy, growing family. He's from NYC, and I asked him if he could have done this there, and he said he'd get locked up in Riker's Island (jail) if he'd have tried that.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

In my opinion, the overall trend toward social decline was initiated by the females. Back in the 80's and 90's most guys were simply looking to get a good job and enjoy life. It was not overly common for there to be so many back-stabbing trolls in the male community like we have today.

This is attributed to virtually all males in American society being raised by a feminist. Put simply, males are merely emulating the traits (passive-aggressive, gossip, duplicity) of the leader of their family unit (currently the mother, formerly the father).

Todays males have quite literally never seen how a real man behaves, so they have no workable model. Thus, they act like little bitches.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MatureDJ wrote:
J.Adama wrote:It is not a mystery. Most men learn by the age of 25 that most American women consider men to be creeps. Approach a random woman on the street and the answer will always be NO. It doesnt matter how much flirting there was beforehand. You dont meet women in this country unless you have mutual friends. Or you meet them online. Any other situation and women just arent interested. And when they do flirt, it is only for the temporary ego boost.
A friend of mine was teaching English in Moldova (former USSR country that is ethnically Romanian) and he was just starting conversations with women on the street, asking them in English if they how to get to ... (the place was unimportant, it was just a line.) Well what do you know, he ended up marrying a woman he picked up (he was 52, she was 26), and they are a happy, growing family. He's from NYC, and I asked him if he could have done this there, and he said he'd get locked up in Riker's Island (jail) if he'd have tried that.
That could happen in the western European countries I've been to (with the exception of UK/Ireland). The age difference wouldnt happen most likely, but you could wind up in a relationship with a woman you met literally walking down the street.

Here in the states that wouldnt happen unless the woman saw you get out of your Porsche first.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jfk
Freshman Poster

Post by jfk »

some humor...

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Someone on YouTube wrote me:

"N. American Unhappy People

Hi. I think it starts in childhood when children are taught to be materialistic, selfish little rug rats. Everything is superficial in this society. I notice that every decade, the dating scene gets 10 times worse here. I always wondered why foreigners looked so happy, and now I know why. Less headaches and happier social lives."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:

I don't like to use the term "equal" when it comes to women, cause they are so different than men, in so many ways, that it's hard to think in terms of equality.

Yeah but when men and women argue in movies or sitcoms, the women always wins. and the guy is always made to look stupid. See that recent movie with the football player who got slapped around by his little daughter, who was smarter than he was.

In the 60's, TV shows showed women more supportive of men. See the clip I posted in the Film board of this site. And of course, you've seen talk shows like Ricky Lake demonizing men too right?
Heart-II-heart, Winston:

You should have applied examples of carnal knowledge like this aforementioned quoted text of yours here throughout allllllll of your dealings with Diane.

It’s like you have the NAS-the-rapper SINdrome: Nas was brilliantly a wordsmith as a rapper and one of the best of all time, but he didn’t apply that knowledge in his personal life dealings with his ex-wife and baby’s momma Kelis!
*sigh*
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!