Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Unapproachable women in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » April 20th, 2012, 5:30 am

S_Parc wrote:
Today, it's almost an enforced apartheid where the 'gals' separate into their power sisterhoods, and then, start to talk smack about men, even if guys are in the opposite side of the room or adjacent room. And mind you, this isn't a 'club' environment but a regular social gathering.
Astute observation. I hate those loud hen circles. But isn't this more the divorcee set, the over 45 crowd? Seems like high school and college age mix well with each other.

No?

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » April 20th, 2012, 5:34 am

Maker55 wrote:
Many guys would be surprised as how many bisexual American women there are.

Female bisexuality will continue to get worse with younger women as the straight older women die out.
Mmmm I find this very interesting.. :D :idea:

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » April 20th, 2012, 5:54 am

S_Parc wrote:....bi-sexual and lesbian Femi-Nazis want a male sex robot to help indoctrinate hetero women into staying away from real men via the employment of a real woman & a fake male 'robot' into a menage-a-trios. This is the dream for the Smith College types, as their goal of zero-ing out heterosexuality then becomes a feasible reality.
You see menage a trois as being pro-feminist? Like the "outside" girl will convert the "inside" girl into her fulltime "femme" and take her away from the man?

I see it differently - providing you screw them both. Women learning they cannot control you, learning that man is the master. Coming around full cycle to a new polygamy. And as the SHTF, this is what always happens isn't it? Menage phase rarely lasts I think, but polygamy is normal and lasting, in many situations of hardship and survival. That law cited above - sex happens when female animals need something. Seems to me that they are learning they need us even if they have a paycheck. PUA's may be be able to play this right now, but men who want LTR's should have their pick of multiple women if things get bad enough.

Granted I am not around Smith college...

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2467
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Post by S_Parc » April 25th, 2012, 4:11 am

Jester wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Today, it's almost an enforced apartheid where the 'gals' separate into their power sisterhoods, and then, start to talk smack about men, even if guys are in the opposite side of the room or adjacent room. And mind you, this isn't a 'club' environment but a regular social gathering.
Astute observation. I hate those loud hen circles. But isn't this more the divorcee set, the over 45 crowd? Seems like high school and college age mix well with each other.

No?
Well ... let's call it the 27+ crowd. One doesn't need to get into the golden age for the bitch societies to form.

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2467
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Post by S_Parc » April 25th, 2012, 4:24 am

Jester wrote:
S_Parc wrote:....bi-sexual and lesbian Femi-Nazis want a male sex robot to help indoctrinate hetero women into staying away from real men via the employment of a real woman & a fake male 'robot' into a menage-a-trios. This is the dream for the Smith College types, as their goal of zero-ing out heterosexuality then becomes a feasible reality.
You see menage a trois as being pro-feminist? Like the "outside" girl will convert the "inside" girl into her fulltime "femme" and take her away from the man?

I see it differently - providing you screw them both. Women learning they cannot control you, learning that man is the master. Coming around full cycle to a new polygamy. And as the SHTF, this is what always happens isn't it? Menage phase rarely lasts I think, but polygamy is normal and lasting, in many situations of hardship and survival. That law cited above - sex happens when female animals need something. Seems to me that they are learning they need us even if they have a paycheck. PUA's may be be able to play this right now, but men who want LTR's should have their pick of multiple women if things get bad enough.

Granted I am not around Smith college...
Yes, Smith College and the Seven sister colleges have a different agenda. They get formerly hetero women into lesbian acts, really early in adulthood, circa ages 17 to 20. I was in Northampton MA and it's all true. It's the ugliest place in the northeast corridor. And it's because it's a picturesque western MA New England town, run by Femi-Nazi lesbians, instead of a classical beautiful place where normal people can go for their summer (or fall) countryside outings. Believe me, as a native New Englander, that place makes me ill. The next time you're on i-91, don't stop till you hit Vermont.

The problem, however, is that Melissa Etheridge still needs to be able to show off that a male 'face', 'pecs', 'muscles', 'salami', etc, isn't needed. For that, wearing a strap-on dildo won't be enough to complete the *conversion*. For the conversion to complete, a male 'bot, yes, an automatron whose software is completely in Melissa's hands, will dominate the woman with her.

This is the long term goal of the Smith College types. Yes, they've waited for the AI/robotics revolution as much as any fan of Futurama or Blade Runner.

Realize, a woman can get artificial insemination to have a child. But from the Smith College p.o.v, the only 'true love' and eroticism is with another woman.

polya
Junior Poster
Posts: 850
Joined: January 9th, 2008, 8:21 am

OMG!

Post by polya » June 11th, 2012, 7:58 am

OMG! Girls are going to hook-up with eachother, & guys are going to buy robot love-dolls to marry. If this is the future of the USA, please let me outta here!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder

designer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 146
Joined: July 2nd, 2012, 12:50 am

Post by designer » July 26th, 2012, 11:34 pm

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it."

"Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant, to step over the
ocean, and crush us at a blow? Never! -- All the armies of Europe, Asia
and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own
excepted) in their military chest; with a Bonaparte for a commander,
could not by force, take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the
Blue Ridge, in a trial of a Thousand years. At what point, then, is the
approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it
must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction
be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation
of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."


- Abraham Lincoln

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8298
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: OMG!

Post by jamesbond » December 13th, 2012, 8:00 pm

polya wrote:OMG! Girls are going to hook-up with eachother, & guys are going to buy robot love-dolls to marry. If this is the future of the USA, please let me outta here!
I agree, beam me up Scottie, there is no intelligent life on this planet anymore! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

manly5000
Freshman Poster
Posts: 446
Joined: January 17th, 2011, 12:43 am

Re: OMG!

Post by manly5000 » December 13th, 2012, 8:16 pm

jamesbond wrote:
polya wrote:OMG! Girls are going to hook-up with eachother, & guys are going to buy robot love-dolls to marry. If this is the future of the USA, please let me outta here!
I agree, beam me up Scottie, there is no intelligent life on this planet anymore! :lol:
Image

Image

Maker55
Junior Poster
Posts: 522
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 1:08 am

Post by Maker55 » December 14th, 2012, 4:09 pm

Girls are already hooking up with each other.....mainly the younger girls born in the 1980s and 1990s.

Many of these girls still prefer men....but in the near future once the male robots become popular....girls will just date primarily girls.

That's why so many married women watch lesbian porn and perform sex acts on other women.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”