Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Virginity makes or breaks a marriage - Proof

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Virginity makes or breaks a marriage - Proof

Postby theprimebait » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:18 am

Sexual Partner Divorce Risk

Cohabitation, that is "living together" before marriage has been shown to increase the risk of subsequent divorce of a couple. Many investigators have felt that the practice of cohabitation is selective for people who don't value marriage highly and hence are more likely to divorce when stress is put onto the marriage. In essence, it was thought that the cohabitors more "liberal values" placed them at higher risk of divorce.

Jay Teachman, an academic, investigated this matter further. The study, which is available online, makes for interesting reading. Teachman's genius was to look stratify the cohabitors risk of divorce by the by the number of sexual partners/cohabiting history.

The study was based on data from the National Survey of Family Growth 1995 cycle and involved over 6500 women.

It was controlled for a host of variables.

The study was in no way sponsored or funded by any conservative organisation.

Teachman's conclusion:

The results presented in this article replicate findings from previous research: Women who cohabit prior to marriage or who have premarital sex have an increased likelihood of marital disruption. Considering the joint effects of premarital cohabitation and premarital sex, as well as histories of premarital relationships, extends previous research. The most salient finding from this analysis is that women whose intimate premarital relationships are limited to their husbands—either premarital sex alone or premarital cohabitation—do not experience an increased risk of divorce. It is only women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship who have an elevated risk of marital disruption. This effect is strongest for women who have multiple premarital coresidental unions. These findings are consistent with the notion that premarital sex and cohabitation have become part of the normal courtship pattern in the United States. They do not indicate selectivity on characteristics linked to the risk of divorce and do not provide couples with experiences that lessen the stability of marriage.
Executive summary: It's not the liberal values, it the number of partners that matter.

And,
This limitation notwithstanding, the results presented here should shift attention away from research that focuses on the selection of individuals into cohabitation and premarital sex to a focus on the selection of individuals who do not marry the individuals with whom they first cohabit or initiate first sex. It may well be the case that, irrespective of the legal status of the relationship, the relevant distinction to make is between people who form multiple relationships and people who form a single, longer lasting relationship.

(My highlighting)

The paper data and methods can be found here. Premarital Sex, Premarital Cohabitation, and the Risk of Subsequent. Marital Dissolution Among Women

Oh, in table 4 of the study, Teachman gives probabilities of divorce, which for fun, we will map onto the Heritage Foundation's study.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_R-WhB9g9eYk/T ... 0/teachman

10 year divorce rate of the Teachman study group was 34%. (I didn't use the 5 year divorce risk in Teachman's paper since the Heritage study made its calculations on the people being married more than 5 years)

Teachman didn't plot the risk by the number of sexual partners, merely that more than one and in different relationship contexts, so I have simply marked the range of his findings. Note, the really disturbing one still holds. A soon as a woman has had more than one partner her long term marital stability risk drops to near 50%.

Note: Statements reproduced from the Teachman paper are not believed to violate copyright under the fair use clause. Any violation is unintentional and offending material shall be removed immediately if it violates any repespective laws.

http://socialpathology.blogspot.nl/2010 ... -risk.html
also of interest:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/09/ ... bad-wives/

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/08/ ... uld-admit/

women demand men with studly looks,nice cars and huge houses so why cant men demand virgins?
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:02 pm

This is an interesting study, similar studies have shown the more sex partners a woman has before she get's married, the more likely she is to get divorced. This is not true for men apparently, a man can have many sex partners before marriage and that does not increase his risk of divorce.

There is an old saying, "there are girls that you wed and there are girls that you bed." This means the girls you fool around with before marriage are girls you DO NOT marry. You only marry girls who do not sleep around.

Finding a woman in America who is a virgin, is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphs. If the girl only had sex with one or two guys who she really loved, that is much better than if she slept around and had one night stands.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Andrewww » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Nice to see an actual study, not some blog post. However, the subject has been discussed to death on this forum. Problem is even if you go abroad, you'll probably end up with promiscuous women, unless you have a lot of time on your hands and you know the language.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Postby Tsar » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:07 pm

Great study. I knew that virginity makes or breaks marriage from the studies and information I read. Women can only bond with one man. The more sex partners a women has, the decreased ability she has to bond. Virgin girls have the greatest ability to bond with a man, which is why traditionally girls were suppose to marry young and while they were still virgins. If you want a strong marriage and you want to feel great happiness, marry a virgin girl.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:50 pm

To the OP:

Please remember to capitalize the first letter of your thread title, and also capitalize names of countries and ethnicities too, such as China or America. Putting it in all lowercase looks sloppy and uneducated. I went ahead and fixed it in this thread title. Please remember this so I don't have to fix so many thread titles everyday.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby theprimebait » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:23 am

Winston wrote:To the OP:

Please remember to capitalize the first letter of your thread title, and also capitalize names of countries and ethnicities too, such as China or America. Putting it in all lowercase looks sloppy and uneducated. I went ahead and fixed it in this thread title. Please remember this so I don't have to fix so many thread titles everyday.

Thanks,
Winston

Thanks Winston :)
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby theprimebait » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:28 am

jamesbond wrote:This is an interesting study, similar studies have shown the more sex partners a woman has before she get's married, the more likely she is to get divorced. This is not true for men apparently, a man can have many sex partners before marriage and that does not increase his risk of divorce.

There is an old saying, "there are girls that you wed and there are girls that you bed." This means the girls you fool around with before marriage are girls you DO NOT marry. You only marry girls who do not sleep around.

Finding a woman in America who is a virgin, is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphs. If the girl only had sex with one or two guys who she really loved, that is much better than if she slept around and had one night stands.

Yes,the average American woman had 6 partners by age 21,according to numerous studies.

its naeive to think eastern Europe is different,since they have sex starting age 12.

and men who are oke with non-virgins,as long as she isnt a whore..well..where do you draw the line?

serial monogamy is promiscuity.women prefer relationships and men prefer ONS.

a serial monogamist is still promiscious.

how can any man love a woman who swallowed other men's sperm,and had her p***y smashed wether she was ''in love''or not.being in love is just a nice way for saying you are in lust.

dating is a PC word for f***ing.I'm dating so-and-so means Im f***ing so-and-so.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:36 am

Huh. I guess we need to start using the word courting then.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Tsar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:19 am

theprimebait wrote:
Yes,the average American woman had 6 partners by age 21,according to numerous studies.

its naeive to think eastern Europe is different,since they have sex starting age 12.

By age 21 the average American woman has had closer to 9 partners. I also read some studies.

Eastern European girls are different.

67% of Ukranian girls ages 15-17 are virgins, and 50% of Russian girls are virgins at age 18. Those studies were done in 2011 and 2012 so they are different. I do not believe most Eastern European girls have sex that young.

15% of American girls have sex at age 14 or younger. I think it's fair to assume that in the more traditional cultures less than 15% of the girls would be having sex that young.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby theprimebait » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:35 am

Tsar wrote:
theprimebait wrote:

By age 21 the average American woman has had closer to 9 partners. I also read some studies.

Eastern European girls are different.

67% of Ukranian girls ages 15-17 are virgins, and 50% of Russian girls are virgins at age 18. Those studies were done in 2011 and 2012 so they are different. I do not believe most Eastern European girls have sex that young.

15% of American girls have sex at age 14 or younger. I think it's fair to assume that in the more traditional cultures less than 15% of the girls would be having sex that young.

I think Polish girls stay virgins at 30 % rate,but they may only be Vaginal virgins.

can you link those studies that eastern europe has more virgins then america?

that is quiet interesting.even in America at age 15-17 you can find millions of virgin women.the problem is the law wich considers marrying Jailbaits(women age 13-17) to be pedophilia (when its hebephilia and ephebophilia respectively)and you will do Jailtime,not to mention the irrational social taboo against it,and their father slugging you with his Shotgun.

Im not advocating marrying such young girls.unless you are their age.but seriousely a man in his twenties isnt concerned wether high school ,middle school girls are virgins at a considerable rate.its not a demographic socialy,and legally he could even target.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby noog » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:47 am

Virginity schmirginity. My wife was a virgin and our marriage had failed. Marrying a virgin isn't a magic potion for a successful marriage.

The only thing I will say is that a virgin might be less likely to cheat on you. But as for the success of the marriage, it really depends on the couple.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
noog
Freshman Poster

Postby Tsar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:55 am

theprimebait wrote:can you link those studies that eastern europe has more virgins then america?

that is quiet interesting.even in America at age 15-17 you can find millions of virgin women.the problem is the law wich considers marrying Jailbaits(women age 13-17) to be pedophilia (when its hebephilia and ephebophilia respectively)and you will do Jailtime,not to mention the irrational social taboo against it,and their father slugging you with his Shotgun.

Im not advocating marrying such young girls.unless you are their age.but seriousely a man in his twenties isnt concerned wether high school ,middle school girls are virgins at a considerable rate.its not a demographic socialy,and legally he could even target.

Link to Russian Study:
http://www.genderstudies.info/telo/telo_sexs10.php

Link to Ukrainian Study:
http://www.volfoto.inf.ua/pagesi/istomi ... shkola.htm

My thought on the matter is if Doug Hutchinson (in his 50s) married Courtney Stodden (age 16) then I can court and marry a 16 year old girl too. I won't play by society's rules because I am honorable and I deserve more than what playing by the rules would offer me. I say if the rules are stacked against you, burn the rule book. A 16 year old girl has finished puberty, she's biologically an adult, was traditionally married at that age, and I wouldn't sleep with a girl until marriage.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby theprimebait » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:07 am

Tsar wrote:
theprimebait wrote:can you link those studies that eastern europe has more virgins then america?

Link to Russian Study:
http://www.genderstudies.info/telo/telo_sexs10.php

Link to Ukrainian Study:
http://www.volfoto.inf.ua/pagesi/istomi ... shkola.htm

My thought on the matter is if Doug Hutchinson (in his 50s) married Courtney Stodden (age 16) then I can court and marry a 16 year old girl too. I won't play by society's rules because I am honorable and I deserve more than what playing by the rules would offer me. I say if the rules are stacked against you, burn the rule book. A 16 year old girl has finished puberty, she's biologically an adult, was traditionally married at that age, and I wouldn't sleep with a girl until marriage.

Jailbait are the most attractive,I admit I frequent (Legal)Jailbait sites myself.

If you can do it,do it.

I agree with you Society bans everything good :Ganja(the sacrimental Herb ''Marijuana''),Hookers,Jailbaits etc while the government funds useless shit.

even in your 60s you can look good.look at Ronn Moss,or Marcus rothkranz.its all about Vegan green diets.

in other cultures,like the arab culture its not uncommon for a 70 year old with 2 jailbait wives.

I've seen it myself.

just stay within the law is my only Advice.of course I have to say this .

Good Luck and hope you marry a nice young woman.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby theprimebait » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:14 am

noog wrote:Virginity schmirginity. My wife was a virgin and our marriage had failed. Marrying a virgin isn't a magic potion for a successful marriage.

The only thing I will say is that a virgin might be less likely to cheat on you. But as for the success of the marriage, it really depends on the couple.

the main reason is we don't want to have flashes of some other dude dicking our wives.well he got to pop her cherry and you pay for it?he got her prime prize and you get leftovers?its cuckoldry pure and simple if another man dicked your wife.

it doesn't matter if its in the past or in the future,its the same thing:Cuckoldry.

but this mentality is only understood by Christian,Jewish,muslim,Asian patriarchal societies ,Even in Ancient Times Matriarchies had sexual freedom for females and the men even shared their wives.Its no surprise men from matriarchal societies would not know its value.

everyone their own thing,ya know :D
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:19 am

noog wrote:Virginity schmirginity. My wife was a virgin and our marriage had failed. Marrying a virgin isn't a magic potion for a successful marriage.

I agree, I know some guys who married good Christian girls who were virgins and their marriages ended in a divorce. Marrying a girl who is a virgin doesn't guarantee a successful marriage but it is better than marrying a girl who slept around.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions