More racism from that backwards shithole called ameriKKKa

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Maker55 wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:I never thought of it that way ladislav, but now that the idea is in my head I believe it.

My dad had to start his own law practice because he sucked at office politics at the firm he was with. Some guy was bullying him and the boss wouldn't do anything, so he quit and stuck out on his own. My mom said he doesn't have the personality to work with other people and he had to start his own business...and that I'm the same way.

But he's also said being a Jew has made some of his clients trust him more. He helps out Hassids with speeding tickets (they don't care about any law but rabbinic law), but a lot of Christian clients ask him if he's a Jew and say it's good because they make the best lawyers.
You're a jew?
Half Jew and half Chinaman. Religious skeptic.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

djfourmoney wrote:Keep It 100 Lad!

I guess some people are blind to the obvious.

My grandfather (Mother's side) - Construction (Brick Layer)
My grandmother (Mother's side) - Social Worker
My grandmother (Father's side) - Maid (Long Term, think "The Help")
My father - Backhoe Operator for PG&E (Power Provider for NoCal, NoNv and SoOR)
My stepfather - Driver for LA Sanitation (Trash Man)
My mother - Bank employee for 30+ years highest position VP of Black owned Bank in LA

So I never understood and never experienced ravaging poverty. But the cast system you speak about exist.

The majority of Gov Employees are People of Color. Just go into your local Social Services office and tell me what you see..

Lad there are EE's in Social Work. In fact my worker is Armenian, the one before that was Bulgarian. At the other office, one of the people I dealt with was Russian.

Teal, the repairmen for our appliances are usually Eastern Europeans. Sure being a Plumber pays well but its a dirty job and manual back breaking labor.
^^^ Your family's work history looks a lot like mine. :lol:
I've always seen many blue collar jobs as respectable enough and necessary.
Toilets need to work, trash needs regular pickup, be it at the most spectacular Fortune 500's HQ ... or Teal's Place. :)

djfourmoney wrote: Its an insult because Women have made it an insult. Its not sex/glamour to be married to a Plumber/Welder/Truck Driver. Especially when some of your GF's have snagged a lawyer or young doctor.
^^^ Now, this is what I missed. If Lad had simply complained he couldn't capture the fleeting affections of Status Whores(TM) with a blue collar job, I'd have understood immediately.
But, as I avoid Status Whores(TM), I view their disinterest as a feature, not a bug. :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Teal Lantern wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Keep It 100 Lad!

I guess some people are blind to the obvious.

My grandfather (Mother's side) - Construction (Brick Layer)
My grandmother (Mother's side) - Social Worker
My grandmother (Father's side) - Maid (Long Term, think "The Help")
My father - Backhoe Operator for PG&E (Power Provider for NoCal, NoNv and SoOR)
My stepfather - Driver for LA Sanitation (Trash Man)
My mother - Bank employee for 30+ years highest position VP of Black owned Bank in LA

So I never understood and never experienced ravaging poverty. But the cast system you speak about exist.

The majority of Gov Employees are People of Color. Just go into your local Social Services office and tell me what you see..

Lad there are EE's in Social Work. In fact my worker is Armenian, the one before that was Bulgarian. At the other office, one of the people I dealt with was Russian.

Teal, the repairmen for our appliances are usually Eastern Europeans. Sure being a Plumber pays well but its a dirty job and manual back breaking labor.
^^^ Your family's work history looks a lot like mine. :lol:
I've always seen many blue collar jobs as respectable enough and necessary.
Toilets need to work, trash needs regular pickup, be it at the most spectacular Fortune 500's HQ ... or Teal's Place. :)

djfourmoney wrote: Its an insult because Women have made it an insult. Its not sex/glamour to be married to a Plumber/Welder/Truck Driver. Especially when some of your GF's have snagged a lawyer or young doctor.
^^^ Now, this is what I missed. If Lad had simply complained he couldn't capture the fleeting affections of Status Whores(TM) with a blue collar job, I'd have understood immediately.
But, as I avoid Status Whores(TM), I view their disinterest as a feature, not a bug. :D
Well to turn this on its head...

Educated Black Women want nothing to do with Blue Collar Black Men.

That's only half true with White Women in America. Some are Status Hoes like you said, others like Blue Collar men because they make good laborers around the house. Also White Women feel "protected" by Blue Collar men because they tend to be self-starters and leaders.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

This thread is interesting, especially because I have a muslim first name.

Now that I'm thinking.....wonder how many opportunities I missed out on because people made assumptions about my first name.

Last week, I spoke with a man from India and he immediately asked with great joy "Are you from India?" when I told him my name.

Amerikka makes me want to puke. I am quickly realizing that there is a huge glass ceiling above my head. And I would never change my name to appease my oppressors.

Africa and Asia are booming right now. You no longer have to "make it in America" to do well financially.

I talked to a Nigerian guy who said Nigerians are buying expensive foreign cars in cold hard cash like it's nothing.

Taking abuse in USA is clearly an option, not requirement. Asia, Europe, Africa and South America need talented and educated people to help businesses grow. It's time for people to take the job search international!