Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New york sign dont smile at strangers

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

New york sign dont smile at strangers

Postby Johnny » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:51 am

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 1139_n.jpg

It show you how anti social americans are
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:02 am

That looks like 14th St L-train station...or maybe it could be Union Square.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Why is it there?

Postby buddy77 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:44 am

For those of us that live in the west coast. Can you explain why that sign was put up?
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:01 am

E_Irizarry wrote:That looks like 14th St L-train station...or maybe it could be Union Square.

It's the 14 St--Eighth avenue train station...I know it well....

And that sign is hilarious, lol. New Yorkers may be some of the most unfriendliest people around. Last week while I was jogging, I tried to strike up a conversation and flirt with a cute Latina and her Asian friend. They looked at me like I was some kind of freak, and I was afraid they were gonna call the police on me or something, lulz....
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:33 am

zboy1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:That looks like 14th St L-train station...or maybe it could be Union Square.

It's the 14 St--Eighth avenue train station...I know it well....

And that sign is hilarious, lol. New Yorkers may be some of the most unfriendliest people around. Last week while I was jogging, I tried to strike up a conversation and flirt with a cute Latina and her Asian friend. They looked at me like I was some kind of freak, and I was afraid they were gonna call the police on me or something, lulz....

Only if I knew what you looked like, and then you wrote this story!? I would have clowned you big time for that. Nice. LOL!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby clowny » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:03 am

WTF? Am I missing something here? Is that sign for real, or some kind of joke?
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:51 am

zboy1 wrote:New Yorkers may be some of the most unfriendliest people around. Last week while I was jogging, I tried to strike up a conversation and flirt with a cute Latina and her Asian friend. They looked at me like I was some kind of freak, and I was afraid they were gonna call the police on me or something, lulz....

Ladislav said when he lived in New York, he would strike up conversations with women on the bus and the women would look at him like he was a "crazy criminal." :shock:

Women in big cities in the US, do not want guys talking to them, they want to just go about their day without interacting with men. In America, most women only meet men through their friends.

Cold approaching women in America is very difficult, especially in big cities. You really need to have a thick skin and be able to take a lot of rejection!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Anti-American » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:21 am

jamesbond wrote:
zboy1 wrote:New Yorkers may be some of the most unfriendliest people around. Last week while I was jogging, I tried to strike up a conversation and flirt with a cute Latina and her Asian friend. They looked at me like I was some kind of freak, and I was afraid they were gonna call the police on me or something, lulz....

Ladislav said when he lived in New York, he would strike up conversations with women on the bus and the women would look at him like he was a "crazy criminal." :shock:

Women in big cities in the US, do not want guys talking to them, they want to just go about their day without interacting with men. In America, most women only meet men through their friends.

Cold approaching women in America is very difficult, especially in big cities. You really need to have a thick skin and be able to take a lot of rejection!

What's your opinion of PUA?
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:43 am

Anti-American wrote:What's your opinion of PUA?

I have seen videos and read books by PUA guys like Mystery, David Deangelo and some other guys too. Some of what they say makes sense but other stuff just doesn't work.

I plan on traveling to Europe and meeting women there. Women in the US play too many games with men and are too flakey, I don't bother with them anymore.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Anti-American wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

What's your opinion of PUA?

PUA is for losers.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:14 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Anti-American wrote:What's your opinion of PUA?

I have seen videos and read books by PUA guys like Mystery, David Deangelo and some other guys too. Some of what they say makes sense but other stuff just doesn't work.

I plan on traveling to Europe and meeting women there. Women in the US play too many games with men and are too flakey, I don't bother with them anymore.

Don't you hate that "I don't have sex on the first date/You cannot come to my house yet/I will not go to your house yet" deliberate mind-numbing non-individual-can-think-for-themself malarky???

I wish I can remove my hormones just so I can become asexual until I go abroad. I love p.ussy too much; I really, really do.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions