Foreign women on dating sites

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Foreign women on dating sites

Post by Johnny1975 »

Hold on a minute. You know how it is said that women who go on online dating sites probably have something wrong with them? Well what about foreign women? Isn't it logical to say that they too have something wrong with them?

If so many foreign women are decent enough (which I'm not disagreeing with), why would they need to go on those sites?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah, well I've dated Chinese women met on dating sites and I'm here and seeing real life Chinese women.

By and large the perfect 10's are never on dating sites, at least the ones you guys will be using. Pretty much all of the 10's will be scammers, unless they're on there for having baggage.

Where these dating sites have their uses is getting to chat to ladies from your favorite foreign country. You might find that you love their looks, but they're not so good to chat to.

Also the sites are useful for finding English speakers in your chosen country.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Foreign women on dating sites

Post by Teal Lantern »

Johnny1975 wrote:Hold on a minute. You know how it is said that women who go on online dating sites probably have something wrong with them? Well what about foreign women? Isn't it logical to say that they too have something wrong with them?

If so many foreign women are decent enough (which I'm not disagreeing with), why would they need to go on those sites?
1) Yes. Hypergamy.
2) They are looking for something which their local men either cannot provide or will not put up with.

https://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2012 ... esnt-care/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Keep in mind, dating site women love to lie about their ethnicity (especially on POF), so "Lithuanian" can mean an England-born tart who doesn't even speak a language other than English. "Latina" can mean a trailer trash white girl who is so attracted to Latino thugs that she herself tells people she's half and half, and "Other Ethnicity" can mean a black female who knows she couldn't get one real date without lying about her ethnicity. That being said, were the "foreign" women you speak of actually from foreign countries, or were they UK natives?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Johnny1975 wrote:If so many foreign women are decent enough (which I'm not disagreeing with), why would they need to go on those sites?
Here's my theory.

Women want money. Men want a wife who is feminine and traditional.

In poorer countries, it's difficult for a woman to procure a man with lots of money, because such men are relatively scarce in that country. There aren't enough wealthy men to go around for every woman.

In western countries, it's difficult for a man to procure a woman who is feminine and traditional, because such women are relatively scarce in that country. There aren't enough feminine, traditional women to go around for every man.

Men and women who use international dating websites are trying to overcome scarcity by seeking overseas that which is far more difficult to attain in their own country.

Also, many of these women just want to get the hell out of their country and move overseas for a better life.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Well maybe, but it's not true of China and Japan. In both countries I've dated women who were wealthier than I am.

Rich men are quite rare everywhere, but educated and intelligent men are even more rare. Chinese women love men who can keep them entertained.

I haven't really met any Chinese women who want to get the hell out. If you have money here, you can have a very nice life.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

xiongmao wrote:Well maybe, but it's not true of China and Japan. In both countries I've dated women who were wealthier than I am.

Rich men are quite rare everywhere, but educated and intelligent men are even more rare. Chinese women love men who can keep them entertained.

I haven't really met any Chinese women who want to get the hell out. If you have money here, you can have a very nice life.
That's my whole point...if you have money there, you can have a nice life. Whilst the chinese girls you've dated DID have plenty of money, most of them don't.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

clowny wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:If so many foreign women are decent enough (which I'm not disagreeing with), why would they need to go on those sites?
Here's my theory.

In poorer countries, it's difficult for a woman to procure a man with lots of money, because such men are relatively scarce in that country. There aren't enough wealthy men to go around for every woman.

In western countries, it's difficult for a man to procure a woman who is feminine and traditional, because such women are relatively scarce in that country. There aren't enough feminine, traditional women to go around for every man.

Men and women who use international dating websites are trying to overcome scarcity by seeking overseas that which is far more difficult to attain in their own country.

Also, many of these women just want to get the hell out of their country and move overseas for a better life.
Logically, that makes sense. However, I've chatted to a lot of filipinas on OKCupid, and on their profiles they never mention anything that could be construed as a desire for money or anything like that. In fact, all they seem to talk about in terms of what they're after is personality. And then when I chat to them it's the same. They never ask me if I'm planning on going to their country, or any questions of a similar nature. When I tell them that it's just chat and that we obviously can't meet because of the distance, they're still happy to chat.
PandaBoy
Freshman Poster

Post by PandaBoy »

I never heard that woman who goes online dating sites have something wrong with them. I think a lot more people are doing the online dating thing than you would think.

I know about foreign women and maybe they are just trying to find something different. Who knows. I have been to chnlove and the Chinese ladies there are normal, the only thing different about them is their culture. You can learn more about chnlove here at http://www.freedatinghelper.com/reviews/chnlove-com/

And a lot of my friends are dating people they met online and I don’t see anything wrong with it.
Last edited by PandaBoy on April 11th, 2013, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Johnny1975 wrote:
clowny wrote:
Here's my theory.

Logically, that makes sense. However, I've chatted to a lot of filipinas on OKCupid, and on their profiles they never mention anything that could be construed as a desire for money or anything like that. In fact, all they seem to talk about in terms of what they're after is personality. And then when I chat to them it's the same. They never ask me if I'm planning on going to their country, or any questions of a similar nature. When I tell them that it's just chat and that we obviously can't meet because of the distance, they're still happy to chat.

Jonny75

You sound very naive.
Do you expects online filipinas to openly admit that they are after your money :lol:

they are that dumb, they know how to play smart and you are probabbly one of 10 guys she chats with,
Hypergamy/DHV...filipina knows that no matter how bad you do in Europe/USA/Oz you are still making more money then her,
you really thought theres shortage of dicks in PH?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Banano wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
clowny wrote:
Here's my theory.

Jonny75

You sound very naive.
Do you expects online filipinas to openly admit that they are after your money :lol:

they are that dumb, they know how to play smart and you are probabbly one of 10 guys she chats with,
Hypergamy/DHV...filipina knows that no matter how bad you do in Europe/USA/Oz you are still making more money then her,
you really thought theres shortage of dicks in PH?
I don't mind if you disagree with something that I say but let's at least not jump to conclusions or make judgments without knowing all the facts. I'm not naive, it's just that you have made assumptions about what my point is.

Of course I don't expect anyone to say that they're after people's money. And of course I am well aware that every girl that I chat to is also probably chatting to others too.

What I'm saying is that I find myself chatting to lots of apparently nice girls (I'm not doubting their niceness, I don't know enough to make a judgment on that), and it makes me wonder how come so many nice girls like that feel the need to go on a dating site. Not one or two, but many. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less.

Because surely women who are as nice as the ones that I chat to often would get snapped up pretty quickly. Their beauty is very high and their personalities are very nice. I'm not saying they're fake, I'm saying that if they're really like that, it's inexplicable to me how they can't find someone suitable without having to go online.

So, either there are many of these filipinas who are fakes, or, there's a reasonable explanation as to why they're there in the first place. I'm open to both possibilities, but I like to know.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

xiongmao wrote:Yeah, well I've dated Chinese women met on dating sites and I'm here and seeing real life Chinese women.

By and large the perfect 10's are never on dating sites, at least the ones you guys will be using. Pretty much all of the 10's will be scammers, unless they're on there for having baggage.

Where these dating sites have their uses is getting to chat to ladies from your favorite foreign country. You might find that you love their looks, but they're not so good to chat to.

When I did my experiment on the dating sites, I did notice some huge differences between the American women and foreign women. ...And these main differences I noticed alone:

1. The foreign women were not flooded with broken women who have been divorced or have a lot of kids. But the American women are flooded with broken women.

2. The foreign women's profile descriptions are more positive. I really didn't catch any that were negative. But I noticed most American women are negative! They either use cuss words, slander men, and/or have spelling errors & proper grammar up the ass!

3. You don't need pick-up artist skills to email foreign women. Most of them will respond immediately. American women are more of a challenge and it is said you need pick-up artist skills to talk to American women. ...Even in an email. AW's don't try hard enough to show interest in the man, relying on just the man alone to do all the work.

These differences alone I caught onto when I did my experiment on POF and OkCupid.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

MJay1978 wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Yeah, well I've dated Chinese women met on dating sites and I'm here and seeing real life Chinese women.

When I did my experiment on the dating sites, I did notice some huge differences between the American women and foreign women. ...And these main differences I noticed alone:

1. The foreign women were not flooded with broken women who have been divorced or have a lot of kids. But the American women are flooded with broken women.

2. The foreign women's profile descriptions are more positive. I really didn't catch any that were negative. But I noticed most American women are negative! They either use cuss words, slander men, and/or have spelling errors & proper grammar up the a**!

3. You don't need pick-up artist skills to email foreign women. Most of them will respond immediately. American women are more of a challenge and it is said you need pick-up artist skills to talk to American women. ...Even in an email. AW's don't try hard enough to show interest in the man, relying on just the man alone to do all the work.

These differences alone I caught onto when I did my experiment on POF and OkCupid.
I've done various searches on OKCupid just to see the demographics. The number of bisexual females in the Philippines is very, very low, and most of them are under 30 (just goes to show). Number of lesbians, same, and sometimes there are no "Girls who like girls" of any type at all. Single parents, there are some, but it's not that much. And actually they seem quite nice too. And you're right, the profiles of foreign girls are relatively very positive. Rule of thumb : if a woman talks about and emphasises what she does not want, it's a red flag. And yes, they're very approachable. I challenge any PUA who is used to having to try so hard and be super unique etc to chat with a girl from a non english speaking country, and not let out a big sigh of relief. I don't use online dating sites to find someone to date anymore. It's just entertainment, the kind that makes you shake your head.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'how come so many nice girls like that feel the need to go on a dating site'

PH is shithole of a country with 100 milion people, lot of desperate p***y who want 'better life'...
They dont need to go on dating site , plenty of filipinos thre but by going on dating site she could find some sucker from USA who will support her..most of population is poor, not poor by american standards...poor in PH means POOR
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Banano wrote:'how come so many nice girls like that feel the need to go on a dating site'

PH is shithole of a country with 100 milion people, lot of desperate p***y who want 'better life'...
They dont need to go on dating site , plenty of filipinos thre but by going on dating site she could find some sucker from USA who will support her..most of population is poor, not poor by american standards...poor in PH means POOR
I understand that, however, they don't look poor to me. They often have jobs, good jobs, and dress very well, and travel, etc.