Discuss and talk about any general topic.
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
"If you think about it, throughout history, there has been p**sy policy in place in most countries. Whether that be limiting the amount of woman a man could marry, or actually delivering woman to them (in such cases as Jamestown). It actually seemed like there was a national p**sy policy. But now, it seems like it is a side issue, that no one seems to care about. Where is the cry for justice? Where are the socialist yelling "Redistribute the p**sy!" Oh wait, they are gay, and so they wouldn't care. Regardless of what anyone else thinks, I think it is time we develop a comprehensive national p**sy policy. We should discuss all the available options, including redistributing the p**sy, taxing those who are p**sy rich, as well as regulating the quantity of p**sy that can be obtained by one person. We care out gender equality, monetary equality, and quality of life of all our citizens, so why not about the distribution of the p**sy? Redistribute the p**sy!"
(Thing about it if our politicians where to care about "equality". lol )
Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.
Find Your Foreign Sweetheart Now! Try our international Dating Sites and Overseas Romance Tours!
No, but it proves a point. Indirectly we have had a national policy, through the court system, divorce laws, and welfare. Now like I pointed out, this would be absurd, but it is kind of stupid to think that we do this, but in a reverse fashion (in favor of women)
I'm not sure why this is meant to be funny. There obviously is indeed a national p***y policy. It is the same as the policy regarding other property - steal everything from ordinary men and give it all to the parasitical elite. Feminism is a religion which holds that women and children are the property of the elite to be administered via their state system. This p***y policy should indeed be reversed and the psychopathic traitors responsible for it brought to justice.
I was using satire to make a point. What if the same people who want to redistribute the wealth did that to woman? I was just making a joke somewhat and exagerating that we should redistribute it. But I was using it to prove the point that while we should not try and be absurd as the people we are fighting. We should though make it equal, but we should not steal, otherwis ewe would be like what we ar elaughing at. Basically this is what would happen if feminism was for men. Anyways, I found that it would be akward just to do this as a rant, since it was not angry, but more philisophical ( that I wa sthinking about in Walmart) . Anyways.
And I am saying that is exactly what should happen. What you think is satirical is in fact exactly right.
Since there is no shortage, and a variety of sizes, colors, quality, and price points to choose from, I'd say there's no need to redistribute anything.
Let the volunteer market decide.
Those rich in high cost p---y will pay their tax in family court.
Those rich in low cost p---y will pay their tax at the health clinic.
Thank you for shopping at VadgeMart.
не поглеждай назад.
"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
I agree. Just one problem, there is no free market for p*ssy. Banning prostitution, no fault divorce, woman given the benefit of the doubt, etc. That is why I think that it would just be just as bad for men to do that for men, because then it would be backwards the other way. I believe that there should be a free market in this area, and eliminate a lot of feminist policies, and I think America's dating problems would be solved.
A free market in p***y would mean that the scumbags who own the financial system and their collaborators would get all the p***y. This is happening anyway. In fact the best way of distributing p***y is the one that has been practised by non-loser societies for thousands of years. About 90% of women should be wives whose marriages are an arrangement between the men of their respective families. Wives have the obligation to have sex with their husbands and not to have sex with anyone else on pain of death. The other 10% should be whores whose favors are traded in a manner regulated by custom. This is very simple and well understood.
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests