Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


National P***y Policy. (Satire)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

National P***y Policy. (Satire)

Postby zacb » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:04 pm

"If you think about it, throughout history, there has been p**sy policy in place in most countries. Whether that be limiting the amount of woman a man could marry, or actually delivering woman to them (in such cases as Jamestown). It actually seemed like there was a national p**sy policy. But now, it seems like it is a side issue, that no one seems to care about. Where is the cry for justice? Where are the socialist yelling "Redistribute the p**sy!" Oh wait, they are gay, and so they wouldn't care. Regardless of what anyone else thinks, I think it is time we develop a comprehensive national p**sy policy. We should discuss all the available options, including redistributing the p**sy, taxing those who are p**sy rich, as well as regulating the quantity of p**sy that can be obtained by one person. We care out gender equality, monetary equality, and quality of life of all our citizens, so why not about the distribution of the p**sy? Redistribute the p**sy!"

(Thing about it if our politicians where to care about "equality". lol :D )
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan







Postby ryanx » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:16 pm

What if some ugly b1tch demanded equal access to d1ck? Would you let them have it? hahaha!
ryanx
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 am

Postby zacb » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:56 pm

No, but it proves a point. Indirectly we have had a national policy, through the court system, divorce laws, and welfare. Now like I pointed out, this would be absurd, but it is kind of stupid to think that we do this, but in a reverse fashion (in favor of women)
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan

Postby Cornfed » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:47 pm

I'm not sure why this is meant to be funny. There obviously is indeed a national p***y policy. It is the same as the policy regarding other property - steal everything from ordinary men and give it all to the parasitical elite. Feminism is a religion which holds that women and children are the property of the elite to be administered via their state system. This p***y policy should indeed be reversed and the psychopathic traitors responsible for it brought to justice.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4646
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby zacb » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:57 am

I was using satire to make a point. What if the same people who want to redistribute the wealth did that to woman? I was just making a joke somewhat and exagerating that we should redistribute it. But I was using it to prove the point that while we should not try and be absurd as the people we are fighting. We should though make it equal, but we should not steal, otherwis ewe would be like what we ar elaughing at. Basically this is what would happen if feminism was for men. Anyways, I found that it would be akward just to do this as a rant, since it was not angry, but more philisophical ( that I wa sthinking about in Walmart) . Anyways.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan

Postby Cornfed » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:42 am

zacb wrote:I was using satire to make a point. What if the same people who want to redistribute the wealth did that to woman?

And I am saying that is exactly what should happen. What you think is satirical is in fact exactly right.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4646
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: National P***y Policy. (Satire)

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:48 am

zacb wrote:"If you think about it, throughout history, there has been p**sy policy in place in most countries. Whether that be limiting the amount of woman a man could marry, or actually delivering woman to them (in such cases as Jamestown). It actually seemed like there was a national p**sy policy. But now, it seems like it is a side issue, that no one seems to care about. Where is the cry for justice? Where are the socialist yelling "Redistribute the p**sy!" Oh wait, they are gay, and so they wouldn't care. Regardless of what anyone else thinks, I think it is time we develop a comprehensive national p**sy policy. We should discuss all the available options, including redistributing the p**sy, taxing those who are p**sy rich, as well as regulating the quantity of p**sy that can be obtained by one person. We care out gender equality, monetary equality, and quality of life of all our citizens, so why not about the distribution of the p**sy? Redistribute the p**sy!"

(Thing about it if our politicians where to care about "equality". lol :D )


Since there is no shortage, and a variety of sizes, colors, quality, and price points to choose from, I'd say there's no need to redistribute anything.
Let the volunteer market decide.

Those rich in high cost p---y will pay their tax in family court.
Those rich in low cost p---y will pay their tax at the health clinic.

Thank you for shopping at VadgeMart.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: National P***y Policy. (Satire)

Postby zacb » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:38 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
zacb wrote:"If you think about it, throughout history, there has been p**sy policy in place in most countries. Whether that be limiting the amount of woman a man could marry, or actually delivering woman to them (in such cases as Jamestown). It actually seemed like there was a national p**sy policy. But now, it seems like it is a side issue, that no one seems to care about. Where is the cry for justice? Where are the socialist yelling "Redistribute the p**sy!" Oh wait, they are gay, and so they wouldn't care. Regardless of what anyone else thinks, I think it is time we develop a comprehensive national p**sy policy. We should discuss all the available options, including redistributing the p**sy, taxing those who are p**sy rich, as well as regulating the quantity of p**sy that can be obtained by one person. We care out gender equality, monetary equality, and quality of life of all our citizens, so why not about the distribution of the p**sy? Redistribute the p**sy!"

(Thing about it if our politicians where to care about "equality". lol :D )


Since there is no shortage, and a variety of sizes, colors, quality, and price points to choose from, I'd say there's no need to redistribute anything.
Let the volunteer market decide.

Those rich in high cost p---y will pay their tax in family court.
Those rich in low cost p---y will pay their tax at the health clinic.

Thank you for shopping at VadgeMart.


I agree. Just one problem, there is no free market for p*ssy. Banning prostitution, no fault divorce, woman given the benefit of the doubt, etc. That is why I think that it would just be just as bad for men to do that for men, because then it would be backwards the other way. I believe that there should be a free market in this area, and eliminate a lot of feminist policies, and I think America's dating problems would be solved.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan

Re: National P***y Policy. (Satire)

Postby Cornfed » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:50 am

zacb wrote:I agree. Just one problem, there is no free market for p*ssy. Banning p4p, no fault divorce, woman given the benefit of the doubt, etc. That is why I think that it would just be just as bad for men to do that for men, because then it would be backwards the other way. I believe that there should be a free market in this area, and eliminate a lot of feminist policies, and I think America's dating problems would be solved.

A free market in p***y would mean that the scumbags who own the financial system and their collaborators would get all the p***y. This is happening anyway. In fact the best way of distributing p***y is the one that has been practised by non-loser societies for thousands of years. About 90% of women should be wives whose marriages are an arrangement between the men of their respective families. Wives have the obligation to have sex with their husbands and not to have sex with anyone else on pain of death. The other 10% should be whores whose favors are traded in a manner regulated by custom. This is very simple and well understood.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4646
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests