Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Finding many women don't deserve respect. I don't even......

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Finding many women don't deserve respect. I don't even......

Postby Sportsnutim » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:14 am

give them a look anymore. Her head will explode! Women nowadays seem so self absorbed, narcissistic, self centered. I got it and I can use it as a weapon or to tease, play head games. I am 49, I had better luck before I got married in 1989: had all kinds of women. But 24 years later and the world has turned upside down. VENT VENT VENT!!! :evil:
Sportsnutim
Freshman Poster

Re: Finding many women don't deserve respect. I don't even..

Postby jamesbond » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:50 am

Sportsnutim wrote:give them a look anymore. Her head will explode! Women nowadays seem so self absorbed, narcissistic, self centered. I got it and I can use it as a weapon or to tease, play head games. I am 49, I had better luck before I got married in 1989: had all kinds of women. But 24 years later and the world has turned upside down. VENT VENT VENT!!! :evil:

Welcome to the dating scene in modern day America. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Renata » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:12 am

Only the women who have respect, give respect', so they get respect & much of what they desire ...

This applies to men as well.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby Billy » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:37 am

respect the cock, tame the ....c

sorry, i could not resist
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby aozora13 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:02 pm

@Billy

That was a little funny.

@Renata

Many American women do have respect but they do not respect American men.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby ContraMundumRants » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Feminism has given rise to an increase of women with Cluster B Narcissistic Personality Disorders.

A hallmark of NPD is treating people as if they were objects to be used in order to achieve selfish ends.

It has taken me some time to accept that a lot of the Feminazis out there see us men as TOOLS, objects to be used
and discarded rather than living beings who can love and be loved.

In the past I used to give respect to all women by default, automatically. Nowadays, however, I don't give
respect to women unless they earn it.

I wouldn't waste my time playing head games with these women because they thrive on attention. Give them no
attention, and they will starve; in the meantime, go after the kinds of women who are deserving of your time
and attention.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:35 pm

ContraMundumRants wrote:Feminism has given rise to an increase of women with Cluster B Narcissistic Personality Disorders.

I wouldn't waste my time playing head games with these women because they thrive on attention. Give them no
attention, and they will starve;
in the meantime, go after the kinds of women who are deserving of your time
and attention.

A lot of women in America are "attention whores." They thrive on attention from men and just see men as a means to an end.

Image Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Array9 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:39 am

ContraMundumRants wrote:Feminism has given rise to an increase of women with Cluster B Narcissistic Personality Disorders.

A hallmark of NPD is treating people as if they were objects to be used in order to achieve selfish ends.

It has taken me some time to accept that a lot of the Feminazis out there see us men as TOOLS, objects to be used
and discarded rather than living beings who can love and be loved.

In the past I used to give respect to all women by default, automatically. Nowadays, however, I don't give
respect to women unless they earn it.

attention, and they will starve; in the meantime, go after the kinds of women who are deserving of your time
and attention.

Taken from Psych Central

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

•Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

•Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

•Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

•Requires excessive admiration

•Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

•Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

•Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

•Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

•Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:42 pm

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

•Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

•Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

•Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

•Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

•Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

•Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

•Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes[/quote]

Are you describing Winston?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:53 am

Banano wrote:Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

•Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Are you describing Winston?

•Has a face like Chewbacca's anus

NOW it's Winston!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions