Finding many women don't deserve respect. I don't even......

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Sportsnutim
Freshman Poster

Finding many women don't deserve respect. I don't even......

Post by Sportsnutim »

give them a look anymore. Her head will explode! Women nowadays seem so self absorbed, narcissistic, self centered. I got it and I can use it as a weapon or to tease, play head games. I am 49, I had better luck before I got married in 1989: had all kinds of women. But 24 years later and the world has turned upside down. VENT VENT VENT!!! :evil:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Finding many women don't deserve respect. I don't even..

Post by jamesbond »

Sportsnutim wrote:give them a look anymore. Her head will explode! Women nowadays seem so self absorbed, narcissistic, self centered. I got it and I can use it as a weapon or to tease, play head games. I am 49, I had better luck before I got married in 1989: had all kinds of women. But 24 years later and the world has turned upside down. VENT VENT VENT!!! :evil:
Welcome to the dating scene in modern day America. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Only the women who have respect, give respect', so they get respect & much of what they desire ...

This applies to men as well.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

respect the cock, tame the ....c

sorry, i could not resist
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

@Billy

That was a little funny.

@Renata

Many American women do have respect but they do not respect American men.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

Feminism has given rise to an increase of women with Cluster B Narcissistic Personality Disorders.

A hallmark of NPD is treating people as if they were objects to be used in order to achieve selfish ends.

It has taken me some time to accept that a lot of the Feminazis out there see us men as TOOLS, objects to be used
and discarded rather than living beings who can love and be loved.

In the past I used to give respect to all women by default, automatically. Nowadays, however, I don't give
respect to women unless they earn it.

I wouldn't waste my time playing head games with these women because they thrive on attention. Give them no
attention, and they will starve; in the meantime, go after the kinds of women who are deserving of your time
and attention.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ContraMundumRants wrote:Feminism has given rise to an increase of women with Cluster B Narcissistic Personality Disorders.

I wouldn't waste my time playing head games with these women because they thrive on attention. Give them no
attention, and they will starve;
in the meantime, go after the kinds of women who are deserving of your time
and attention.
A lot of women in America are "attention whores." They thrive on attention from men and just see men as a means to an end.

Image Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

ContraMundumRants wrote:Feminism has given rise to an increase of women with Cluster B Narcissistic Personality Disorders.

A hallmark of NPD is treating people as if they were objects to be used in order to achieve selfish ends.

It has taken me some time to accept that a lot of the Feminazis out there see us men as TOOLS, objects to be used
and discarded rather than living beings who can love and be loved.

In the past I used to give respect to all women by default, automatically. Nowadays, however, I don't give
respect to women unless they earn it.

attention, and they will starve; in the meantime, go after the kinds of women who are deserving of your time
and attention.
Taken from Psych Central

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

•Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

•Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

•Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

•Requires excessive admiration

•Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

•Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

•Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

•Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

•Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

•Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

•Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

•Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

•Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

•Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

•Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

•Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes[/quote]

Are you describing Winston?
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Banano wrote:Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

•Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Are you describing Winston?
•Has a face like Chewbacca's anus

NOW it's Winston!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.