Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Notice how the food is better in non-feminist societies?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Notice how the food is better in non-feminist societies?

Postby eurobrat » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:58 pm

I was thinking about this today, how the food is often way better in non-feminist societies.

Places where the food is good;

1) Italy
2) Mexico
3) Thailand
4) Greek (Mediterranean/Turkish)
5) Japan
6) China

Am I right about this? Look at all the feminist shit holes and how bad their food is.

1) UK
2) USA
3) Australia
4) Denmark
5) Sweden

Although theres places like Russia where the food is horrible and they are still masculine. I do like to think there is a correlation somewhat.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby zacb » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:23 pm

From what I hear, the Philippines have crappy food. Italy is somewhat macho, but still somewhat feminist. I will give you the latter.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

American foods

Postby buddy77 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Even in fancy restaurants, they cook stuff with lots of oils, butter and their sweets are loaded with sugar and butter fat (which makes ice cream creamier).

In the lower end foods, you find greasy stuff, processed meats, tons of sodium with other presevatives, and drinks with high fructose corn syrup.

All stuff to fatten us up, clog arteries, and raise blood pressure levels. If the stressful, lonely life of working to death in American society doesnt kill you, the American food certainly will.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:18 pm

Mexico has some decent food (nothing to write home about), but unfortunately we've got our (un)fair share of feminazis here. Really hard to make any accurate correlation between food and the politics that the females follow. i.e. White Castle has incredible "fast food" food, but they are located stateside on the east coast and in the midwest. And I could even show you some restaurants in the Chicagoland area that put any other foods to shame. Again, REALLY hard to correlate between good food and non-feminist regions.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:27 pm

zacb wrote:From what I hear, the Philippines have crappy food. Italy is somewhat macho, but still somewhat feminist. I will give you the latter.

The Philippines is the only place I fattened up out of the twelve countries I have been abroad.
Why? ...because I had eaten Mickey D's, cookies and cake daily just to sustain myself. I was eating Pinoy/Pinay McDonald's every day TWICE a day. Sometimes I'd go to Jollibees, which is slightly better than McD's Philippines.

Hell, even Chilean food sucked for the most part, but it tasted better than most Filipino I'm sorry to say. Chile tries to claim they created and have better pisco sour than Perú. I think Peruvians invented that s.hit...Chile is the Israel of S. America. Chile used to belong to Peru and Argentina landwise and slight piece belonged to Bolivia. But when Chilean food was good, they were only the ice cream, pasteles, galletas, otros dulcitos. Their ceviche was the best Chilean food. Their main courses epically failed. Making rice and salchichas for dinner with soup seasoning trumped most Chilean food I'm sorry to say. LOL jajajaaja I lost mad weight f.ucking with Chile like that. I'm not defending Perú. Peruvians..ha...I already had beaten the dead horse back into reanimation on that one LOLOL!!

If one has to eat American corporate food over the local food, then that says a lot! And that's what I did in the Philippines.

In Thailand, the only time I ate American corporate food was BK and KFC and their version of both TASTES SO MUCH BETTER THAN then the American franchises of those two!!!
But despite tapeworm and bacteria that probably don't exist stateside, I gave my intestines the churning of a lifetime, but it was so worth it! Go #TeamImmodium! LMAO!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:35 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Mexico has some decent food (nothing to write home about), but unfortunately we've got our (un)fair share of feminazis here. Really hard to make any accurate correlation between food and the politics that the females follow. i.e. White Castle has incredible "fast food" food, but they are located stateside on the east coast and in the midwest. And I could even show you some restaurants in the Chicagoland area that put any other foods to shame. Again, REALLY hard to correlate between good food and non-feminist regions.

Don't you f.uckin' say Sabrinas or Dustie's. Moving right along, El Pollo Feliz in S. Lawndale/Little Village is the bomb! Enough said!! Get the "pollo entero" (The "whole chicken" dinner)....ooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeee.

White Castle fell the f.uck off. Back in the 80s and 90s on the ave in Jamaica Queens....ooooo weeeeeeeeeeeee.....White Castle was cheap and fresh as h.ell.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Renata » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:46 pm

I had a friend with Cancer & I put her on a RAW eating plan. If it was grown, eat it. If it's processed & man-made don't eat it. Why do we have to create food when there's already natural occuring foods that grows?? They removed her cancer tumors & she ws due for a 2nd surgery but didn't need it because she got clean. I think we 'starved' the cancer so what was left of it died & didn't return. Therefore all the shit we consider to be food & we eat makes us sick, it's fuel for these diseases to grow.

Maybe feminism is a by product of ''food'' poisioning... symtoms; lack of clarity, illogical thinking, rage, ... etc
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby eurobrat » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:50 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
zacb wrote:From what I hear, the Philippines have crappy food. Italy is somewhat macho, but still somewhat feminist. I will give you the latter.

The Philippines is the only place I fattened up out of the twelve countries I have been abroad.
Why? ...because I had eaten Mickey D's, cookies and cake daily just to sustain myself. I was eating Pinoy/Pinay McDonald's every day TWICE a day. Sometimes I'd go to Jollibees, which is slightly better than McD's Philippines.

Hell, even Chilean food sucked for the most part, but it tasted better than most Filipino I'm sorry to say. Chile tries to claim they created and have better pisco sour than Perú. I think Peruvians invented that s.hit...Chile is the Israel of S. America. Chile used to belong to Peru and Argentina landwise and slight piece belonged to Bolivia. But when Chilean food was good, they were only the ice cream, pasteles, galletas, otros dulcitos. Their ceviche was the best Chilean food. Their main courses epically failed. Making rice and salchichas for dinner with soup seasoning trumped most Chilean food I'm sorry to say. LOL jajajaaja I lost mad weight f.ucking with Chile like that. I'm not defending Perú. Peruvians..ha...I already had beaten the dead horse back into reanimation on that one LOLOL!!

If one has to eat American corporate food over the local food, then that says a lot! And that's what I did in the Philippines.

In Thailand, the only time I ate American corporate food was BK and KFC and their version of both TASTES SO MUCH BETTER THAN then the American franchises of those two!!!
But despite tapeworm and bacteria that probably don't exist stateside, I gave my intestines the churning of a lifetime, but it was so worth it! Go #TeamImmodium! LMAO!!

Just looked up KFC in Thailand and BK, menus look much better. I had McDonalds in Switzerland and the quality was 100% better than stateside.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:58 am

eurobrat wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Just looked up KFC in Thailand and BK, menus look much better. I had McDonalds in Switzerland and the quality was 100% better than stateside.

Switzerland's McDonalds looks like HodgeTwins work out food. The chicken looks normal, not that long turd elongated shape it has stateside. Notice the 2uality of the grade of beef...it's not that thin, leftover of the cow tired looking meat.

This is more reason to bounce from the U.S. of Gay more than ever.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:02 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Switzerland's McDonalds looks like HodgeTwins work out food. The chicken looks normal, not that long turd elongated shape it has stateside. Notice the 2uality of the grade of beef...it's not that thin, leftover of the cow tired looking meat.

This is more reason to bounce from the U.S. of Gay more than ever.

I know I told someone else that recently were even getting shafted on fast food! And we invented it!

How crazy and messed up is this place!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:46 am

Last edited by E_Irizarry on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Notice how the food is better in non-feminist societies?

Postby clowny » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:49 am

eurobrat wrote:Am I right about this? Look at all the feminist shit holes and how bad their food is.

1) UK
2) USA
3) Australia
4) Denmark
5) Sweden

Although theres places like Russia where the food is horrible and they are still masculine. I do like to think there is a correlation somewhat.

The reason why australia doesn't really make sense on this list is because of the prevalence of asian food here. I don't know if you've been here, but everywhere you look there is asian restaurants; thai, viet, chinese, japanese, korean, indian, you name it. I don't know if it's like this in other western countries, but here in aus, it's asian restaurants galore. There's also markets everywhere that cater exclusively to asian groceries. Obviously there's also fast food restaurants and stores that sell all manner of junk food, but the point is that people have a choice what they want to eat.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:17 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Mexico has some decent food (nothing to write home about), but unfortunately we've got our (un)fair share of feminazis here. Really hard to make any accurate correlation between food and the politics that the females follow. i.e. White Castle has incredible "fast food" food, but they are located stateside on the east coast and in the midwest. And I could even show you some restaurants in the Chicagoland area that put any other foods to shame. Again, REALLY hard to correlate between good food and non-feminist regions.

Don't you f.uckin' say Sabrinas or Dustie's. Moving right along, El Pollo Feliz in S. Lawndale/Little Village is the bomb! Enough said!! Get the "pollo entero" (The "whole chicken" dinner)....ooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeee.

White Castle fell the f.uck off. Back in the 80s and 90s on the ave in Jamaica Queens....ooooo weeeeeeeeeeeee.....White Castle was cheap and fresh as h.ell.

E, you be on that Jack In The Crack all day :P
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:49 pm

I think food is more of a reflector of the quality of the people and their heart and soul, rather than of how feminist a society is. People who put their heart and soul energy into their food make it taste better. It's not just about the ingredients and spices.

People who eat processed junk made by automation become zombie-like themselves, since you are what you eat. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby momopi » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:34 pm

What's in Taco Bell's "ground beef":

"Beef, water, isolated oat product, salt, chili pepper, onion powder, tomato powder, oats (wheat), soy lecithin, sugar, spices, maltodextrin (a polysaccharide that is absorbed as glucose), soybean oil (anti-dusting agent), garlic powder, autolyzed yeast extract, citric acid, caramel color, cocoa powder, silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), natural flavors, yeast, modified corn starch, natural smoke flavor, salt, sodium phosphate, less than 2% of beef broth, potassium phosphate, and potassium lactate."

http://gizmodo.com/5742413/this-is-what ... bells-beef
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions