Notice how the food is better in non-feminist societies?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

momopi wrote:What's in Taco Bell's "ground beef":

"Beef, water, isolated oat product, salt, chili pepper, onion powder, tomato powder, oats (wheat), soy lecithin, sugar, spices, maltodextrin (a polysaccharide that is absorbed as glucose), soybean oil (anti-dusting agent), garlic powder, autolyzed yeast extract, citric acid, caramel color, cocoa powder, silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), natural flavors, yeast, modified corn starch, natural smoke flavor, salt, sodium phosphate, less than 2% of beef broth, potassium phosphate, and potassium lactate."

http://gizmodo.com/5742413/this-is-what ... bells-beef
Taco bell has gotten a little better, but if you live in a Southwestern state why not go to a family owned restaurant?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Ehh, I don't care what the food snobs and their trail of sheeple say, I looove British food!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

fightforlove wrote:Ehh, I don't care what the food snobs and their trail of sheeple say, I looove British food!
Mushy Peas, Shepard's Pie, & Marmite. You guys are the culinary staple of exquisite cuisine and the envy of all countries

:lol:
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Mexico has some decent food (nothing to write home about), but unfortunately we've got our (un)fair share of feminazis here. Really hard to make any accurate correlation between food and the politics that the females follow. i.e. White Castle has incredible "fast food" food, but they are located stateside on the east coast and in the midwest. And I could even show you some restaurants in the Chicagoland area that put any other foods to shame. Again, REALLY hard to correlate between good food and non-feminist regions.
Don't you f.uckin' say Sabrinas or Dustie's. Moving right along, El Pollo Feliz in S. Lawndale/Little Village is the bomb! Enough said!! Get the "pollo entero" (The "whole chicken" dinner)....ooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeee.

White Castle fell the f.uck off. Back in the 80s and 90s on the ave in Jamaica Queens....ooooo weeeeeeeeeeeee.....White Castle was cheap and fresh as h.ell.
E, you be on that Jack In The Crack all day :P
Oh #$%%#& please! They don't have that up here in Chicago/-land. I haven't had Jack In The Crack since I have been in California in 2007. The ultimate cheeseburger and jumbo jack were the bomb from there! I"m surprised that Jack In The Box had not gone abroad with their business (at least to the best of my knowledge seemingly they haven't!).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!