Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


This Korean loves BLACK men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

This Korean loves BLACK men

Postby Chad114 » March 14th, 2013, 5:08 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js_zR15QNfw[/youtube]
Chad114
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 76
Joined: July 12th, 2012, 3:37 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby zboy1 » March 14th, 2013, 5:53 pm

That's cool! But she seems to be more Korean American than native South Korean. There is a difference between the two....
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby eurobrat » March 14th, 2013, 7:24 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2339
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Postby E_Irizarry » March 14th, 2013, 7:38 pm

*Creating backstage passes for DJ IV Money, Terrence The Adventurer, Aozora13, All_That_Is_Man, and Kai6182.* LOL

*Stays out in the sun for 2 weeks* Ahhhh I"m ready for her now.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Maker55 » March 14th, 2013, 8:18 pm

Lord Jesus, she looks good!

I wish more Korean women were like her.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 1:08 am

Postby djfourmoney » March 14th, 2013, 8:26 pm

Already posted on Facebook about two weeks ago.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » March 14th, 2013, 8:28 pm

Maker55 wrote:Lord Jesus, she looks good!

I wish more Korean women were like her.


Do you live in Los Angeles? San Gabriel Valley has tons of them. When you go to clubs around here that play Black music the majority of women that are Asian you will see are Korean, Vietnamese, Cambodian or Flip.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » March 14th, 2013, 8:29 pm

zboy1 wrote:That's cool! But she seems to be more Korean American than native South Korean. There is a difference between the two....


And your point is? I'll have you know not everybody in American society is corrupted.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby zboy1 » March 14th, 2013, 8:45 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
zboy1 wrote:That's cool! But she seems to be more Korean American than native South Korean. There is a difference between the two....


And your point is? I'll have you know not everybody in American society is corrupted.


No, but the majority are. Trust me, I'm Korean American, I know more about Korean girls then you do. Most Korean American women are just as bad as White American women...you're just letting your Asian fetish blind you-- like most Americans horny for Asian girls. Just being honest.....no offense.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby zboy1 » March 14th, 2013, 8:51 pm

Now, I'm ready for all the hate comments that's going to come my way, telling me I'm stupid, a liar, not Korean....But it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby djfourmoney » March 14th, 2013, 9:06 pm

zboy1 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
zboy1 wrote:That's cool! But she seems to be more Korean American than native South Korean. There is a difference between the two....


And your point is? I'll have you know not everybody in American society is corrupted.


No, but the majority are. Trust me, I'm Korean American, I know more about Korean girls then you do. Most Korean American women are just as bad as White American women...you're just letting your Asian fetish blind you-- like most Americans horny for Asian girls. Just being honest.....no offense.


Sorry I don't have a fetish, I don't like Asian women very much.

They don't make me horny either... Latin women and White women do that...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » March 14th, 2013, 9:07 pm

zboy1 wrote:Now, I'm ready for all the hate comments that's going to come my way, telling me I'm stupid, a liar, not Korean....But it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.


Naa you are likely right. Most people are not well informed its not their fault really. But I ain't going down with the ship.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby E_Irizarry » March 14th, 2013, 10:33 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Now, I'm ready for all the hate comments that's going to come my way, telling me I'm stupid, a liar, not Korean....But it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.


Naa you are likely right. Most people are not well informed its not their fault really. But I ain't going down with the ship.


Yeah zboy1, I don't dislike Koreans. The only time it may be justified to hate Koreans is when a fat foreigner goes to up a young kid whom is accompanied by her mother and says, "You're so pretty!" and the mother grabs the child and runs for her life because she a.ssumes you are going to eat the child as a meal. LOL!! This happened to one US Latina BBW that I know whom had gone to S. Korea on vacation.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Teal Lantern » March 14th, 2013, 11:29 pm

zboy1 wrote:No, but the majority are. Trust me, I'm Korean American, I know more about Korean girls then you do. Most Korean American women are just as bad as White American women...you're just letting your Asian fetish blind you-- like most Americans horny for Asian girls. Just being honest.....no offense.


Esther Ku? :wink:
Just stirring the pot, a little, zboy1. :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Maker55 » March 15th, 2013, 12:28 am

djfourmoney wrote:
Maker55 wrote:Lord Jesus, she looks good!

I wish more Korean women were like her.


Do you live in Los Angeles? San Gabriel Valley has tons of them. When you go to clubs around here that play Black music the majority of women that are Asian you will see are Korean, Vietnamese, Cambodian or Flip.


I'll have to check that one out man!

I'm assuming they like black men?
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 1:08 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], snede and 7 guests

cron