Never hack her facebook

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Never hack her facebook

Post by Banano »

http://www.returnofkings.com/7594/never ... r-facebook

Never Hack Her Facebook

By Halfbreed

I’m involved with two different American white girls. Both in their mid-twenties, close to the same level of sluttiness, one small tattoo each, and typical liberal attitudes toward sex. Recently, I made the mistake of learning too much about one of them.

That’s right, I hacked into her computer. She was upstairs, sleeping. She left her laptop right there in front of me, still on. Hacked is a bit of an exaggeration; I guessed her password….her first name, all lower case letters. The browser was up, her Facebook and email accounts still open. I knew I shouldn’t have done it, but I did anyway. Just a few clicks and all the intimate details her life were exposed. What a mistake.

I found out damn near everything about her past sex life. Now I know her exact notch count and can put names to faces. I will continue dating her, but it won’t be the same. And even though I know the second girl I date is just as slutty, the fact that I don’t know her details makes it much easier to tolerate.

Learn from my mistakes. Don’t hack her. Never look through her computer, iPhone, Facebook, or email accounts. Because if you do, here are some things you may find:

1. Naked Photos & Videos

A dozen men have naked pictures of her on their phones. She still has those pics saved in her sent folders.

2. The List

Your girl has a list of dudes she’s banged. You won’t like the number.

3. Alpha Emails/Texts

She doesn’t delete emails from her old alpha boyfriends. You’ll find out just how easily she gave it up.

4. Beta Emails/Texts

Lots of these, mainly harmless.

5. Cock Pics

These are usually sent to her iPhone by desperate, horny dudes who want to bang her.

Was it alpha to hack into her accounts? Was it beta? Does it really matter? It was a f***ing waste of precious time. I’ve digested the red pill, I know I will never get married or have kids with her. So really, it doesn’t matter either way. And it’s not just her. We all know most American girls are not worth marrying. So why torture yourself? You will be happier in the relationship if you stay blissfully ignorant. Just assume she is a typical Western slut who is not worthy of bearing you children or carrying your family name. Knowing everything will dull your affection for her, if you have any. That makes the time you spend together less enjoyable for you. The bottom line: she is not worth the time or energy it takes to hack her

Some of comments
"This article hit me right in the weak spot. I found out that the girl I'm dating has a notch count of 31 (read: 60+) which she racked up from just a few years in DC. Said it was an experience to figure out what she wanted, "dated" up to 5 guys at a time, lots of military bad-boys, couple of nice guys she got sick of. Now she's 28 and "knows what she wants" which is a nice caring boyfriend (read: me) once she's done riding the cock carousel. I've been through her facebook, I've seen things that make me sick"

"A lot of guys would be devastated to learn how many guys their gfs have truly f***ed. Forget multiplying by 3. Multiply by 6 and you have your real number right there."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yes, essentially without exception, young Western women today are vile, perverted sluts. Most men in their 30s and even some men their own age would not believe the extent of their degeneracy. Using them for sex should be thought of in the same way as using an unsanitary public toilet when you are caught short. They are completely incapable of having such a thing as a "relationship" so don't bother to try.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

Reading this post almost made me vomit. Seriously.

The problem is that by having sex with them, we are enabling their behavior.

Instead, such women should be boycotted and should go through some hardcore slut shaming, so that they will think twice before
acting in such a filthy manner.

Also, all those 'alpha' boyfriends should be slapped in the face for being enablers in the destruction of our society.

But guys will always need to satisfy their sex drives. Personally, I much rather do p4p than engage in sex with one of these sluts.

Ah, who cares... I truly don't give a damn anymore; Western culture is in the gutter, and the East seems to be our only hope.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ContraMundumRants wrote:Instead, such women should be boycotted and should go through some hardcore slut shaming, so that they will think twice before acting in such a filthy manner.
Is it really possible to slut shame an entire generation of sluts when the Jew media is loudly applauding their behavior and the engineered social situation gives them no real choice but to be sluts? Anyway, they are mostly ruined no matter what happens. The only hope is for the sluts to be used for a captive breeding program and then shot. Then maybe their daughters can be good wives and mothers.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cornfed wrote:Yes, essentially without exception, young Western women today are vile, perverted sluts. Most men in their 30s and even some men their own age would not believe the extent of their degeneracy. Using them for sex should be thought of in the same way as using an unsanitary public toilet when you are caught short. They are completely incapable of having such a thing as a "relationship" so don't bother to try.
American women are the lowest form of females on the face of the earth, use caution when you are around them. The best thing to do is to avoid them like the plague! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

i'd bin her. I have more respect for whores most of the time, at least they are upfront.

You have seen how she really is, and she will be like this in the future, there is no way she is gonna suddenly change and be faithful for life.

f**k that!