Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


How women sell themselves on dating sites

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How women sell themselves on dating sites

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:22 am

Western women more often than not sell themselves on the basis of their job, ambitions, credentials, hobbies, skills, etc. It's pointless and stupid.

When I look at filipinas' profiles, they do mention some of that stuff, but they also talk about their qualities, and the qualities of the person that they're seeking.

It's like night and day. The western women treat dating sites like a CV or Facebook, whereas the filipinas treat it as what it is. You can tell that they really do seriously want to meet someone.

The few western women who do mention their qualities usually say things which sound to me like a sugarcoated way of telling you that they're f***ed up. i.e. Sarcastic = bitch. Strong minded = diva. And so on.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm







Postby clowny » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:42 am

On those dating sites, western women usually list a bunch of superficial qualities that they want in a partner such as height, build, job, income level, etc. The qualities that non-western women look for have more to do with character and inner qualities. That's the fundamental difference between western women and non-western women; western women are looking for a PRODUCT that must meet all their criteria, non-western women are just looking for a man.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Time to close those dating site accounts, boys. Let western women everywhere starve from absence of resources and attention, and they'll finally die off.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby gibraltar » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Time to close those dating site accounts, boys. Let western women everywhere starve from absence of resources and attention, and they'll finally die off.



hahaha wishful thinking at best. For every 1 man with class and self-respect, there are 10 manginas that will DO ANYTHING to get a sniff of her worn out stink hole.

In the 1990's, men would stab you in the back to get a decent woman.

In 2013, men will SHOOT YOU in the back to get a disgusting woman.

We are experiencing the most inhumane times ever. Prepare for the worst but hope for the best.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Postby jamesbond » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:10 pm

gibraltar wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Time to close those dating site accounts, boys. Let western women everywhere starve from absence of resources and attention, and they'll finally die off.


hahaha wishful thinking at best. For every 1 man with class and self-respect, there are 10 manginas that will DO ANYTHING to get a sniff of her worn out stink hole.

In the 1990's, men would stab you in the back to get a decent woman.

In 2013, men will SHOOT YOU in the back to get a disgusting woman.

We are experiencing the most inhumane times ever. Prepare for the worst but hope for the best.

Men in America are so desperate for female companionship that they will do almost anything to get a woman. When it comes to dating, in the US women do the choosing. Men are the beggars, they will date and screw anything that is of the female gender, no matter how fat or ugly they are! :shock:

I can't tell you how many times I see good looking guys dating women who are hideous looking. I also see women who are morbidly obese married to guys who are in great physical shape.

Beam me up scotty, there are no good looking, physically fit, mentally healthy women here in the United States! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7488
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby jagulep » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:34 pm

Filipino women on dating sites are 95%+ ugly, and that's being very kind.

They still mention prerequisites in men and regularly talk themselves up, not as bad as WW maybe, but very few who are appealing. Hopefully when I go there in person it will be better... couldn't be any worse, I guess.
jagulep
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:35 am
Location: Australia

Postby C.J. » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 pm

I'd rather mess with a western woman, they definitely do look better. But since most women around the world are generally worthless, I just don't f**k with any of them. But filipinas are the most mutted up females I've ever seen. They roll around with so many males of so many different races and DNA builds, it's a miracle the females even get to keep HALF of their beautiful looks. You can tell how nasty filipinas are just from their faces alone.

When I hear about guys going to foreign countries like Phillipines to get laid because the market isn't very good in the US, I just SMH. You basically exchange a bitch for a mutt. They both do the same thing though. But men would rather get fleas then be alone, in general most are much too desperate on both sides of the world. *shrugs*

C'est la vie. :D
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:52 pm

C.J. wrote:I'd rather mess with a western woman, they definitely do look better. But since most women around the world are generally worthless, I just don't f**k with any of them. But filipinas are the most mutted up females I've ever seen. They roll around with so many males of so many different races and DNA builds, it's a miracle the females even get to keep HALF of their beautiful looks. You can tell how nasty filipinas are just from their faces alone.

When I hear about guys going to foreign countries like Phillipines to get laid because the market isn't very good in the US, I just SMH. You basically exchange a bitch for a mutt. They both do the same thing though. But men would rather get fleas then be alone, in general most are much too desperate on both sides of the world. *shrugs*

C'est la vie. :D


I don't get it. Why are you a member of this forum?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby gibraltar » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
C.J. wrote:I'd rather mess with a western woman, they definitely do look better. But since most women around the world are generally worthless, I just don't f**k with any of them. But filipinas are the most mutted up females I've ever seen. They roll around with so many males of so many different races and DNA builds, it's a miracle the females even get to keep HALF of their beautiful looks. You can tell how nasty filipinas are just from their faces alone.

When I hear about guys going to foreign countries like Phillipines to get laid because the market isn't very good in the US, I just SMH. You basically exchange a bitch for a mutt. They both do the same thing though. But men would rather get fleas then be alone, in general most are much too desperate on both sides of the world. *shrugs*

C'est la vie. :D


I don't get it. Why are you a member of this forum?


Don't worry about him. He is only attracted to ugly broads. I have met sexy Filipina girls in USA and Thailand. They have great genes, beautiful smiles and a petite sexy body.

Too many HA forum members are only attracted to the worst scum of women on this planet. Water seeks its own level.

Truth is...Foreign women are 10x thinner, cleaner, younger and more attractive than these western beasts here.

Did I mention thinner and younger? I wish more HA members fall in love with western women so they leave more single foreign women for me and other travellers.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Postby C.J. » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:I don't get it. Why are you a member of this forum?

I came for the free steak. :D No genius, there are many areas here on HA that aren't vagina central that I like to read. I actually make a living, based on some of this forum's posts. I don't waste my time fantasizing about rolling around with dogs(I consider most women beneath me), and sticking my penis where it shouldn't be. To each their own I guess. But I consider my body to be a heavenly temple. For great physical and mental success, you can't just be letting anyone enter.

Not only that, my personality has slowly changed since I joined this forum. I blame all the orgone I've been absorbing since then, and I also blame my exorcism, which removed demonic desires that aren't mine. So excuse me for not wanting to bang any hole I see and just concentrate on achieving wealth beyond my wildest dreams. I consider power and money more important than sex, since the formers enable the latter by default.

gibraltar wrote:Don't worry about him. He is only attracted to ugly broads. I have met sexy Filipina girls in USA and Thailand. They have great genes, beautiful smiles and a petite sexy body.
Too many HA forum members are only attracted to the worst scum of women on this planet. Water seeks its own level.
Truth is...Foreign women are 10x thinner, cleaner, younger and more attractive than these western beasts here.
Did I mention thinner and younger? I wish more HA members fall in love with western women so they leave more single foreign women for me and other travellers.


Did you read ANYTHING I said gibraltar? Of course you didn't, because you're clearly lacking in anything that resembles gray matter. Don't worry though, since you've chosen to spend all your life and energies with a woman and not be the human being you were born to be, all your potential goes to moi. So go ahead! Waste away, use up all your mental processess thinking about vagina. The least you could do is go for those that would enable you, like Chinese and/or NK women. But many men just aren't there yet, and decide to just settle on levels below them. You're right gibraltar, water seeks its own level. But while you and many others are having fun in the sewers, I plan on reaching destinations much more divine. :)
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby skeptic » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:27 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Time to close those dating site accounts, boys. Let western women everywhere starve from absence of resources and attention, and they'll finally die off.


This would work fine if the majority of eligible men followed your principle. Yet, they don't. Most men in the U.S. get into normal relationships and marriages domestically, most likely even locally. As long as they've got one American women on their side, they don't have to care about how screwed the rest of them might be. If the overall dating scene in America was so terrible that only a lucky small fraction of all men got what they wanted whlie the vast majority were dateless, then boycotting the dating website might've had sort of a desirable effect. But it doesn't seem that dating/relationship success is affordable to much more than just "the top 20%". As such, even if women indeed deserve our boycott of dating websites by men, there are not enough men who would take this idea (or the whole issue) seriously. And it could also be that many men who are not very successful are simply as skeptical of this whole thing as I am.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
skeptic
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:57 am
Location: NYC

Postby Teal Lantern » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:22 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Time to close those dating site accounts, boys. Let western women everywhere starve from absence of resources and attention, and they'll finally die off.


Every guy who decides not to play just helps create a better girl/guy ratio for the men who remain.
The PUAs can't turn it down, having their fun nailing jump-offs -- fun, until the paternity suit arrives -- or the itching starts. :shock:

Eventually all that's left on the field are "players" and when they get bored with a woman (she ages out), she's not left with many other options.
The bad boys don't want her anymore, and the (smart) good guys won't take her ... and her kids/debt/baggage. :roll:

Where the Good Men Are
http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2 ... n-are.html

Also this comment that begins
"Just let the burning husk of marriage, monogamy and patriarchy die already."
http://www.the-spearhead.com/2013/03/06 ... ent-180929

You saw what they pulled in British Columbia. The future's going to be very interesting.
Don't stare at a woman too long, she'll be declared your wife (er ... esposa). :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: books and 6 guests