Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Has Anyone Tried to Sell on Amazon KDP?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Has Anyone Tried to Sell on Amazon KDP?

Postby zacb » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:59 am

Normally I would post this in business, but I wanted to share this opportunity with everyone. I have been earning some nice pocket change from the kindle publishing platform, and I would highly suggest yous checking it out. I am already in the process of putting up new books so I can reach $500 a month, and perhaps go from there. Maybe buy a rental to supplement my income, and then move to PH. Anyways, if anyone is looking for a good way to earn money, start selling ebooks on amazon kdp. Check it out.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby Maker55 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:13 am

That's what I currently do on KDP but I also have my ebooks on Smashwords, which distributes your books to more than 7 online stores.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:14 am

My Happier Abroad ebooks are on Amazon KDP too, aka Amazon Kindle. They sell well and earn regular income. Here are my titles.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp ... evancerank

Zac, what titles do you have on KDP? If you want, you can promote them here.

Smashwords is ok but it doesn't sell anywhere near what Amazon does. I have my ebooks listed on there too.

Btw, you forgot to post the link to Amazon KDP so people can learn more and sign up.

http://kdp.amazon.com
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby ladislav » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:58 pm

I've got my book on it and it sells about 3-4 books a month making me a whopping $27 a month.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:16 pm

ladislav wrote:I've got my book on it and it sells about 3-4 books a month making me a whopping $27 a month.

Send me the link to it and I'll put it up on the ebook page here. Maybe it will sell more then. Is it the teaching English online ebook?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby gsjackson » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:28 pm

ladislav wrote:I've got my book on it and it sells about 3-4 books a month making me a whopping $27 a month.

That's a lot better than I do. I have five books that make me two or three bucks a month, total.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Sure!

Postby zacb » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:06 pm

At first I was kind of selling books mostly for the original kindle, just some quick buck stuff. But now I am actually trying put some content up there and put some effort into it. I used to sell some public domain content, but now that I am earning some decent money, I am thinking about putting up some more stuff, mostly political treaties :D . Anyways, here is my new book on libertarianism: http://www.amazon.com/Leave-Alone-Facts-Libertarianism-ebook/dp/B00BW4RMP4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1363705451&sr=1-1&keywords=can+you+just+leave+me+alone
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby Tsar » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:26 am

Thanks for sharing. This is a great idea to make money. I like writing and once the book is uploaded it could be a great passive income stream.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions