Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Anyone else think that mongers overseas are ruining it?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby eurobrat » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:42 am

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Mon May 27, 2013 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2268
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Tsar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:46 am

C.J. wrote:Haiti is a different story. The satanists plan on rebuilding that land, but they gotta kill off all the darkies first. They take all the money and save it up for whatever they see fit. This is why I don't donate money to ANYONE'S cause, even to the Japanese - most, if not all of it, goes to the satanist scum.


I agree with your statement on donations. That is why I won't donate money to anyone's cause. How much of the money actually helps the people? After the organization pays administrative and operational costs and salaries, then dictators might take a large cut, and sometimes the money doesn't even reach the destination. The old way of donating was to go help people yourself or give the poor some money. Charities have to pay some donations to cover their costs, some of the larger charities have their CEOS making six figure salaries and private jets, and are essentially middlemen. The major cancer charities must take in billions annually for the past few decades. There should be a result and a cure. There likely is a cure but it's being withheld and suppressed.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby Array9 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:53 am

C.J. wrote:In Africa, shit is all f***ed up! But it's because of the blacks and their unwillingness to band together, fight and claim their lands, and instead f**k over their brothers and sisters just to get by. Most native Africans are worthless starvelings. Even as an African, I have no sympathy for such beings.

Haiti is a different story. The satanists plan on rebuilding that land, but they gotta kill off all the darkies first. They take all the money and save it up for whatever they see fit. This is why I don't donate money to ANYONE'S cause, even to the Japanese - most, if not all of it, goes to the satanist scum.


The late Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana actually tried several times to unite the Black African countries. According to some Black Africans that I spoke with, the C.I.A. would not allow them to(Yes the C.I.A. controls the affairs of many nations).

The news program, 60 Minutes, had a story a few years ago about Ghana's Gold deal with the Brits. Great Britain uses their equipment to mine the Gold out of Ghana. The Brits give Ghana 20% while keeping 80% for themselves. :shock: Poor leadership is the reason why many parts of Africa are destitute. The leaders of these Africa nations are RICH but the people will never see this wealth.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Postby Tsar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:54 am

odbo wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: Mongers LIE!

Ya I don't think guys like Winston, going abroad for hoes or slutty women necessarily ruins anything. If you are totally honest with people you are giving them at least one reason to respect you. Even in the most conservative societies p4p and womanizers always existed, they didn't affect the majority of women. It is scumbags who use deceit to get into the pants of women that leave lasting damage and spoil things for men of good character who might have otherwise found a wife or serious relationship in that country. Not Anglo skanks who take in excess of 100 cocks by age 25, but good natured often virgin women that "Pick-up Artist" types are hardening.

I heard this is what happened in the 90s when the USSR collapsed, plane loads of Brits would fly to the Baltics or Poland and such areas to get laid. They would promise the girls marriage and then disappear the next morning. How pathetic can you get, I think mainland Northern European men have too much dignity to act like this, plus they aren't from a closet-homosexual Anglo society which criminalizes and socially retards men's masculinity.

When staying home and paying a hooker if they were so desperately horny would surely be cheaper they flew all that way to inflate their egos and boast about it to their friends. What is the point of getting laid to prove to others or your ego that you are a man when you have to act like a scheming woman to get it? Traditionally womanizers were "alpha males" who had kept their balls and accomplished things/garnered prestige (successful engineers or whatever) and thus won their way into no strings attached p***y, even during very conservative eras. While the west is now living in an era of "sexual liberation" and women will give it away for nothing to almost any clown, yet most males are such effeminate failures in life because they spend their free time masturbating and watching tv and making excuses for being spineless and not doing anything remotely manly, that they have to pretend to be something they are not to get laid.

But even that isn't enough for most of them to get laid in England because the women as slutty as they are deep down aren't triggered by any emanating masculinity, so the skanks revert to attraction based on superficiality and I suppose that is somewhat rational. If they can't have a real man they can at least look for one who looks like the real mccoy. And most men today are not 6 foot 3, they don't look particularly virile and they allow themselves to get as fat as their women, so they get on a plane and fly to Thailand or whatever to pay for it, or even worse some unspoiled part of the world to ruin the innocence of women too naive to know that such sex crazed horndogs exist.

I don't get it, all guys like women. But if you go to where women are feminine, the local guys will be masculine yet have only a few partners at most under their belt or even still be virgins even though they could easily gotten more. They practice self-restraint and probably look for quality of connection above quantity. It is Anglo types who seem ready to sell their soul for sex with some grandma. Probably because they are so lacking in any masculinity that sex has become the one part of life where they can feel like a man.

It is really England and its colonies like Australia and the USA which produces pathetic cock-suckers (of all races). Also that's where you see yellow fever, old women dating young men, and other nonsense that is clearly not the basis of a healthy relationship. Continental European men like foreign just as much but they don't treat them like objects. In the USA even Eastern European women (who are White) are treated like some prize or stereotype, but not a real woman that matters. All that dating dysfunction must be a symptom of Anglo chauvinism.

But it's not only western males that are the problem. Members on here themselves have said that African men come to Europe or Asia to date older women, they shower them with attention and then rob their savings accounts. My impression is that loads of middle aged "beta" losers from all over Europe and elsewhere have headed to China to have sex without paying for it. There are plenty of other examples, I think we could write a book about this topic and all the miscreants that exist in this world. In any case there seems to be far more than shrewd pieces of shit than real men in this world. And its why good women are becoming rarer and rarer.


I agree with what you mention in this post.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby C.J. » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:09 am

Array9 wrote:The late Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana actually tried several times to unite the Black African countries. According to some Black Africans that I spoke with, the C.I.A. would not allow them to(Yes the C.I.A. controls the affairs of many nations).

The news program, 60 Minutes, had a story a few years ago about Ghana's Gold deal with the Brits. Great Britain uses their equipment to mine the Gold out of Ghana. The Brits give Ghana 20% while keeping 80% for themselves. :shock: Poor leadership is the reason why many parts of Africa are destitute. The leaders of these Africa nations are RICH but the people will never see this wealth.

Funny, how an western espionage agency helps control the world.
The satanist encourage dividing the people then counqering them. They steal the wealth from under the white pople's noses, while they're concerned about blacks stealing the white girls. :D
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Re: Anyone else think that mongers overseas are ruining it?

Postby leavingusa » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:51 am

***JP*** wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Countries like Thialand, Philippines and maybe China. Same goes with places in the Eastern Europeans areas...you have sex tourism or guys going over there just for the girls and well...kind of spoil the place up.

I think at one point the Philippines had allot of cleaner girls but the mongers just spoil the place. I know on this site many of us wants to go overseas for various reasons but I think a big part of it is the girls.

Just wondering if others thinks mongering is just killing the place.


Yup. That's why I agree with the guys on PuaHate: mongering is for losers and it ruins the reputation of foreigners in those countries. Mongers also spread their 'Westernization' to the females, which in turn, they spread to the entire country. It's like a disease. I agree with E. Irizarry when he argues for keeping good spots around the world 'secret', but the jerks on Roosh do the opposite...



I also agree. These are the idiots that give us american men a bad reputation abroad. Hell it's not enough these days that we have sought greener pastures abroad but now the PUA'S want to ruin it for us abroad. Why not stick to their fat americunt pigs? Eventually they will have more than enough to deal with since us the good guys are moving abroad for something meaningful.


It's because the women are becoming too difficult even for them. What do you do when every other guy in the bar is a PUA?

PUAs are now reduced to "spam" approaches and it's not pretty.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:57 pm

odbo wrote:
Maker55 wrote:Who cares?

Grown adults can do what they want.


Nice nigger logic, the kind that keeps Haiti and Africa the cesspool of the world and Blacks the most despised aspect of "diversity". Adults consider the consequences of their actions. For example one consequence to consider is the gravity of a mixed-culture marriage and mixed race children. Most of these marriages break up within a few years (when the passion runs out). It wasn't such a problem in the past, but the modern generation is extremely immature.


Odbo,
There is no need to use the N word in this context and direct it at another forum member, especially since it is irrelevant to the discussion. It is unnecessary hostility, racist and uncivil. Please do not do that again. This is your first warning. If you do it again, you will have to be banned. Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
The Happier Abroad Police
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby odbo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:42 am

When you were a child how did you imagine yourself as a man? Was it someone addicted to org*asms, too much of a loser to get a real woman to have a healthy relationship with you. Hunched in front of a laptop trying to scheme your way into sex. Trying to pick up deceitful tactics from PUA charlatans. When did ejaculation become more important than keeping your balls (self-respect) and improving yourself. When did hard work or anything masculine become bad. Many now try their best to make money doing the least amount of work possible, first refusing to do anything "blue collar", and now to do anything productive or creative what so ever. Buying discount or rare items and reselling them on ebay, spamming or selling junk ebooks, running porn websites, teaching the toxic tongue of English to foreign youngsters, these are the careers of men, alpha men that deserve respect and of course lots of p***y. What do people even want out of life, to masturbate until the cows come home? Many males have lost the ability to love, romance and genuine attraction is alien to them. Their idea of sex (and attraction to plastic females) is just a derivative of their chronic masturbation.

Mankind is continuing to spiral out of control yet people refuse to look in the mirror. Would it kill you to attempt to be a better human being? A man perhaps? One that is honest about himself not insecure, and upfront about his intentions and doesn't try to trick his way into an advantageous position with women and people in general. One that is prepared to give not only take, and most importantly improve himself over time, and not expect all the glory without effort.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby clowny » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:53 am

odbo wrote:When you were a child how did you imagine yourself as a man? Was it someone addicted to org*asms, too much of a loser to get a real woman to have a healthy relationship with you. Hunched in front of a laptop trying to scheme your way into sex. Trying to pick up deceitful tactics from PUA charlatans. When did ejaculation become more important than keeping your balls (self-respect) and improving yourself. When did hard work or anything masculine become bad. Many now try their best to make money doing the least amount of work possible, first refusing to do anything "blue collar", and now to do anything productive or creative what so ever. Buying discount or rare items and reselling them on ebay, spamming or selling junk ebooks, running p**n websites, teaching the toxic tongue of English to foreign youngsters, these are the careers of men, alpha men that deserve respect and of course lots of p***y. What do people even want out of life, to masturbate until the cows come home? Many males have lost the ability to love, romance and genuine attraction is alien to them. Their idea of sex (and attraction to plastic females) is just a derivative of their chronic masturbation.

Mankind is continuing to spiral out of control yet people refuse to look in the mirror. Would it kill you to attempt to be a better human being? A man perhaps? One that is honest about himself not insecure, and upfront about his intentions and doesn't try to trick his way into an advantageous position with women and people in general. One that is prepared to give not only take, and most importantly improve himself over time, and not expect all the glory without effort.


Western men have made a behavioural adaption to the hostile, anti-male environment that surrounds them. Trying to be the type of man you describe would have payed off in previous times, do it now and you get rewarded with divorce and child support. Of course many men have the lost the ability for true love, romance etc because men know what's up with the women/marriage con game and it's hard not to become jaded in light of this. Men who marry these days are considered suckers, not honourable men.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby kai1275 » Thu May 02, 2013 9:26 pm

*Warning* Im going to say something that can be taken as "religious"

First off, mongering is bad because the men that do that are too selfish and stupid to realize that when having sex with a (non-hooker) woman, it is like creating a covenant with them. Your soul will connect with them. Just look at their smiles and their eyes. They have sex to be emotional connected with a man, not for physical release!!! Release is only something WE WANT. It takes a real man to understand, accept, stick to one woman, and not create a bunch of covenants all over the f***ing world. Remember some other man is going to have to deal with the heart you just ruined.

So some of you that rant non-stop about this bitch did this and that bitch did that, need to remember that if you want men to be the big dog in charge, stop ruining this women to begin with. We need to start policing each other (men), because this shit is getting out of control.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby kai1275 » Thu May 02, 2013 9:26 pm

*Warning* Im going to say something that can be taken as "religious"

First off, mongering is bad because the men that do that are too selfish and stupid to realize that when having sex with a (non-hooker) woman, it is like creating a covenant with them. Your soul will connect with them. Just look at their smiles and their eyes. They have sex to be emotional connected with a man, not for physical release!!! Release is only something WE WANT. It takes a real man to understand, accept, stick to one woman, and not create a bunch of covenants all over the f***ing world. Remember some other man is going to have to deal with the heart you just ruined.

So some of you that rant non-stop about this bitch did this and that bitch did that, need to remember that if you want men to be the big dog in charge, stop ruining this women to begin with. We need to start policing each other (men), because this shit is getting out of control.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby odbo » Fri May 03, 2013 7:32 am

clowny wrote:Western men have made a behavioural adaption to the hostile, anti-male environment that surrounds them. Trying to be the type of man you describe would have payed off in previous times, do it now and you get rewarded with divorce and child support. Of course many men have the lost the ability for true love, romance etc because men know what's up with the women/marriage con game and it's hard not to become jaded in light of this. Men who marry these days are considered suckers, not honourable men.

I disagree, to be an alpha male pays off today just as it always did. But most won't go through the trouble of becoming one. Real men don't get f***ed over by women even when the laws and demographics aren't in their favor. I don't support what's happening in modern society as some kind of Social Darwinism, however just like the problems present in every period of human history, they can be over come. But not with whimpering.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Cornfed » Fri May 03, 2013 7:42 am

odbo wrote: I don't support what's happening in modern society as some kind of Social Darwinism, however just like the problems present in every period of human history, they can be over come. But not with whimpering.

By all means teach us how to overcome them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4647
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JohnDoeBigBaller, nezel and 9 guests