Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Irony? Perhaps.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Cornfed » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:41 am

skeptic wrote:In what way did Jews contribute to Bolshevism or feminism than non-Jews did?

That is like asking in what way black people contribute to the Compton Crips or Italians contribute to the Gambino family. Bolshevism and feminism are Jewish rackets founded by Jews. In the case of Bolshevism, the first 20 years of their regime consisted largely of Jews murdering Christians. There is a wealth of material explaining this online. Try goggling Bolshevism and Jews.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am







Postby zacb » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:07 am

skeptic wrote:
zacb wrote:Bombing our ships, wanting preemptive war, being the West's b#tch, and calling Arab people pigs.


What ships did we bomb? And who called Arab people pigs? And what kind of preemptive war are we calling for? Maybe I'm ignorant, but can you be more specific?

zacb wrote:But for every aggressive act of Jews, I could name events that Gentiles and Arabs have committed, like the holocaust, the crusades, bombing of settlements, butting into Israeli-Palestinian relations (which should be between Israel and Palestine.


I appreciate that you're at least trying to be fair, but, unless you clarify the first part, it seems like you believe the false and biased reports of anti-semitic media (the same media that can be feminist as well).


The USS liberty incident , Menachem Begin called Arabs pigs, Jews want to bomb Iran ( which is wrong unless they are attacked and they defend themselves, which I support). But that does not make other countries any better. There is a disease on both houses.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan

Postby skeptic » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:30 am

Cornfed wrote:
skeptic wrote:In what way did Jews contribute to Bolshevism or feminism than non-Jews did?

That is like asking in what way black people contribute to the Compton Crips or Italians contribute to the Gambino family. Bolshevism and feminism are Jewish rackets founded by Jews. In the case of Bolshevism, the first 20 years of their regime consisted largely of Jews murdering Christians. There is a wealth of material explaining this online. Try goggling Bolshevism and Jews.


That's an ugly anti-semitic lie not even worthy of arguing. It's not surprising that you"d be much happier abroad, in some country like Russia. In America it's Jew-hatred is apparently not that popular.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
skeptic
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:57 am
Location: NYC

Postby skeptic » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:42 am

zacb wrote:USS liberty incident , Menachem Begin called Arabs pigs, Jews want to bomb Iran ( which is wrong unless they are attacked and they defend themselves, which I support). But that does not make other countries any better. There is a disease on both houses.


Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map (the words of Ahmadinejad himself). Israel is only defending itself. Yes, Jews do have a right to defend themselves. And if some nation disputes this, we have power to protect our right to live in safety.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
skeptic
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:57 am
Location: NYC

Postby Cornfed » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:03 am

skeptic wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
skeptic wrote:In what way did Jews contribute to Bolshevism or feminism than non-Jews did?

That is like asking in what way black people contribute to the Compton Crips or Italians contribute to the Gambino family. Bolshevism and feminism are Jewish rackets founded by Jews. In the case of Bolshevism, the first 20 years of their regime consisted largely of Jews murdering Christians. There is a wealth of material explaining this online. Try goggling Bolshevism and Jews.


That's an ugly anti-semitic lie not even worthy of arguing.

It is a perfectly well documented historical fact.
http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/Frank.L.Britton/Behind.Communism.htm
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby zacb » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:19 am

skeptic wrote:
zacb wrote:USS liberty incident , Menachem Begin called Arabs pigs, Jews want to bomb Iran ( which is wrong unless they are attacked and they defend themselves, which I support). But that does not make other countries any better. There is a disease on both houses.


Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map (the words of Ahmadinejad himself). Israel is only defending itself. Yes, Jews do have a right to defend themselves. And if some nation disputes this, we have power to protect our right to live in safety.


I agree. My only problem is us getting involved. Otherwise I would not be as concerned. (Besides for my faith). I just fear that we may be drawn in due to AIPAC. Perhaps I am overreacting, but AIPAC seems slightly fishy. But on the matter of Iran and Palestine, I think it is best if we stay out. That way we won't flub things up.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:42 am

Skeptic should be banned. I mean, I support free speech here, but this is a guy who's just skeptical of happier abroad itself. As an ethnic Jew myself I'm not taking sides in this argument. I'm an ardent anti-Communist. Yet if you look at skeptic's other posts, I think he's pretty much just trolling. I don't think he even has an interest in our mission besides to bash it.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby skeptic » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:27 am

Cornfwd wrote: It is a perfectly well documented historical fact. http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/Fran ... munism.htm


There's no historical basis, to believe Briton's anti-Semitic lies.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
skeptic
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:57 am
Location: NYC

Postby Cornfed » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:01 pm

skeptic wrote:
Cornfwd wrote: It is a perfectly well documented historical fact. http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/Fran ... munism.htm


There's no historical basis, to believe Briton's anti-Semitic lies.

You're just being silly. Everyone knows that the Bolshevik leadership and NKVD were mostly Jews and the people they murdered were mostly white Christians. There is overwhelming evidence of this readily available to people who do a little research. It is not even controversial.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby skeptic » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Cornfed wrote:
skeptic wrote:
Cornfwd wrote: It is a perfectly well documented historical fact. http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/Fran ... munism.htm


There's no historical basis, to believe Briton's anti-Semitic lies.

You're just being silly. Everyone knows that the Bolshevik leadership and NKVD were mostly Jews and the people they murdered were mostly white Christians. There is overwhelming evidence of this readily available to people who do a little research. It is not even controversial.


A couple of self-hating Jews that happened to wind up in NKVD doesn't make NKVD predominantly Jewish. "Everyone knows..." is another lie.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
skeptic
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:57 am
Location: NYC

Postby Cornfed » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Huge aggregate percentages of the NKVD were jews, especially in the Ukraine at the time of the famine.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/ActionReport/AR15/KGB_Jewish.html
http://www.vho.org/tr/2004/3/Rudolf325-327.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby C.J. » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Jews have WAY too many high positions in most corporations today. They clearly took them over with their sacrificial black magic and ethnic networking.

I'm a huge racist, if you can call me that. I hate everybody. I even hate my own race of Africans! They suck. :D I ESPECIALLY hate Jews. They as a whole, have committed too many crimes they've yet to answer for.
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby Cornfed » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:41 pm

C.J. wrote:Jews have WAY too many high positions in most corporations today. They clearly took them over with their sacrificial black magic and ethnic networking.

I'd go further and say these organizations were founded as subordinate branches of the Jewish organized crime network that, like most criminal syndicates, outsources some of the work to other races.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby gibraltar » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:20 am

Water seeks its own level.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
gibraltar
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Postby skeptic » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:27 am

abcdavid01 wrote:Skeptic should be banned. I mean, I support free speech here, but this is a guy who's just skeptical of happier abroad itself. As an ethnic Jew myself I'm not taking sides in this argument. I'm an ardent anti-Communist. Yet if you look at skeptic's other posts, I think he's pretty much just trolling. I don't think he even has an interest in our mission besides to bash it.


If HappierAbroad bans me for being skeptical of its concepts, it'll go against its own principles of free-thinking. A true free thinker is not afraid of a skeptic's criticism. If you truly believe your own ideas, you don't need to ban me. If this forum is to be objective, it's got to be open to skeptics.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
skeptic
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:57 am
Location: NYC

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], HA1729 and 2 guests