Irony? Perhaps.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

skeptic wrote:In what way did Jews contribute to Bolshevism or feminism than non-Jews did?
That is like asking in what way black people contribute to the Compton Crips or Italians contribute to the Gambino family. Bolshevism and feminism are Jewish rackets founded by Jews. In the case of Bolshevism, the first 20 years of their regime consisted largely of Jews murdering Christians. There is a wealth of material explaining this online. Try goggling Bolshevism and Jews.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

skeptic wrote:
zacb wrote:Bombing our ships, wanting preemptive war, being the West's b#tch, and calling Arab people pigs.
What ships did we bomb? And who called Arab people pigs? And what kind of preemptive war are we calling for? Maybe I'm ignorant, but can you be more specific?
zacb wrote:But for every aggressive act of Jews, I could name events that Gentiles and Arabs have committed, like the holocaust, the crusades, bombing of settlements, butting into Israeli-Palestinian relations (which should be between Israel and Palestine.
I appreciate that you're at least trying to be fair, but, unless you clarify the first part, it seems like you believe the false and biased reports of anti-semitic media (the same media that can be feminist as well).
The USS liberty incident , Menachem Begin called Arabs pigs, Jews want to bomb Iran ( which is wrong unless they are attacked and they defend themselves, which I support). But that does not make other countries any better. There is a disease on both houses.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

Cornfed wrote:
skeptic wrote:In what way did Jews contribute to Bolshevism or feminism than non-Jews did?
That is like asking in what way black people contribute to the Compton Crips or Italians contribute to the Gambino family. Bolshevism and feminism are Jewish rackets founded by Jews. In the case of Bolshevism, the first 20 years of their regime consisted largely of Jews murdering Christians. There is a wealth of material explaining this online. Try goggling Bolshevism and Jews.
That's an ugly anti-semitic lie not even worthy of arguing. It's not surprising that you"d be much happier abroad, in some country like Russia. In America it's Jew-hatred is apparently not that popular.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

zacb wrote:USS liberty incident , Menachem Begin called Arabs pigs, Jews want to bomb Iran ( which is wrong unless they are attacked and they defend themselves, which I support). But that does not make other countries any better. There is a disease on both houses.
Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map (the words of Ahmadinejad himself). Israel is only defending itself. Yes, Jews do have a right to defend themselves. And if some nation disputes this, we have power to protect our right to live in safety.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

skeptic wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
That's an ugly anti-semitic lie not even worthy of arguing.
It is a perfectly well documented historical fact.
http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/Fran ... munism.htm
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

skeptic wrote:
zacb wrote:USS liberty incident , Menachem Begin called Arabs pigs, Jews want to bomb Iran ( which is wrong unless they are attacked and they defend themselves, which I support). But that does not make other countries any better. There is a disease on both houses.
Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map (the words of Ahmadinejad himself). Israel is only defending itself. Yes, Jews do have a right to defend themselves. And if some nation disputes this, we have power to protect our right to live in safety.
I agree. My only problem is us getting involved. Otherwise I would not be as concerned. (Besides for my faith). I just fear that we may be drawn in due to AIPAC. Perhaps I am overreacting, but AIPAC seems slightly fishy. But on the matter of Iran and Palestine, I think it is best if we stay out. That way we won't flub things up.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Skeptic should be banned. I mean, I support free speech here, but this is a guy who's just skeptical of happier abroad itself. As an ethnic Jew myself I'm not taking sides in this argument. I'm an ardent anti-Communist. Yet if you look at skeptic's other posts, I think he's pretty much just trolling. I don't think he even has an interest in our mission besides to bash it.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

Cornfwd wrote: It is a perfectly well documented historical fact. http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/Fran ... munism.htm
There's no historical basis, to believe Briton's anti-Semitic lies.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

skeptic wrote:
Cornfwd wrote: It is a perfectly well documented historical fact. http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/Fran ... munism.htm
You're just being silly. Everyone knows that the Bolshevik leadership and NKVD were mostly Jews and the people they murdered were mostly white Christians. There is overwhelming evidence of this readily available to people who do a little research. It is not even controversial.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

Cornfed wrote:
skeptic wrote:
You're just being silly. Everyone knows that the Bolshevik leadership and NKVD were mostly Jews and the people they murdered were mostly white Christians. There is overwhelming evidence of this readily available to people who do a little research. It is not even controversial.
A couple of self-hating Jews that happened to wind up in NKVD doesn't make NKVD predominantly Jewish. "Everyone knows..." is another lie.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Huge aggregate percentages of the NKVD were jews, especially in the Ukraine at the time of the famine.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/ActionReport/AR15/KGB_Jewish.html
http://www.vho.org/tr/2004/3/Rudolf325-327.html
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Jews have WAY too many high positions in most corporations today. They clearly took them over with their sacrificial black magic and ethnic networking.

I'm a huge racist, if you can call me that. I hate everybody. I even hate my own race of Africans! They suck. :D I ESPECIALLY hate Jews. They as a whole, have committed too many crimes they've yet to answer for.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

C.J. wrote:Jews have WAY too many high positions in most corporations today. They clearly took them over with their sacrificial black magic and ethnic networking.
I'd go further and say these organizations were founded as subordinate branches of the Jewish organized crime network that, like most criminal syndicates, outsources some of the work to other races.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Water seeks its own level.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

abcdavid01 wrote:Skeptic should be banned. I mean, I support free speech here, but this is a guy who's just skeptical of happier abroad itself. As an ethnic Jew myself I'm not taking sides in this argument. I'm an ardent anti-Communist. Yet if you look at skeptic's other posts, I think he's pretty much just trolling. I don't think he even has an interest in our mission besides to bash it.
If HappierAbroad bans me for being skeptical of its concepts, it'll go against its own principles of free-thinking. A true free thinker is not afraid of a skeptic's criticism. If you truly believe your own ideas, you don't need to ban me. If this forum is to be objective, it's got to be open to skeptics.