Spain has feminist laws be very careful...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Spain has feminist laws be very careful...

Post by ssjparris »

like i said before and i will say it again. women should NOT have rights. they abuse them all the time. trying to get men into trouble especially if the man is innocent.

in spain all she has to do is say you abused her and the courts of "women's rights" in spain will give her your house, children, and state income.

read the full article here

http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/go ... nt-page-1/
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

Great find ssjparris.

When I introduced myself to this forum, I warned the other members that Spain is getting hijacked by feminists,
and this shows that I wasn't far off the mark.

Seriously, some of you need to stop fantasizing about Western Europe so much and realize that despite the cultural
differences between Anglo-Saxon nations like the US or UK and Southern European nations like
Spain or Italy, we are still part of the same cultural matrix called "the West".

Whenever you go "East", you realize that W. Europe and the US are like kissing cousins despite the virulent anti-Americanism
of some Europeans.

The article says that the feminist establishment is shaking, but I would like to see that with my own eyes. As it stands, I still see posters
of "violencia machista" around here, so we will see what happens.

But let's pray that the feminists crumble and leave this country unstained.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I think it was All_That_Is_Man whom recently said that Spanish women are and Latinas are the same in that they are bigoted c.unts. I disagree.

Feminism hasn't touched S. America big-time, but it exists in miniscule pockets here and there throughout.

Spanish language and culture scare feminists like Thai does for some reason. Gracias al Dios! Jajaja

E.g. it's like they go there and stay within the tourist district, but they don't spread the word in the barrios/vecinarios. Know what I mean?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Array9
Freshman Poster

Re: Spain has feminist laws be very careful...

Post by Array9 »

ssjparris wrote:like i said before and i will say it again. women should NOT have rights. they abuse them all the time. trying to get men into trouble especially if the man is innocent.

in spain all she has to do is say you abused her and the courts of "women's rights" in spain will give her your house, children, and state income.

read the full article here

http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/go ... nt-page-1/
I agree with most of what you say ssjparris. Women have abused their rights to the point where men hate them. I am not a Muslim but I admire some aspects of their lives.

How many times have you seen a Muslim woman go toe to toe with a man and live to tell about it?

I have never been to a majority Muslim country before but I have heard that women are like second class citizens compared to men. I think there is a reason that our predecessors wanted to restrain women from being too worldly. We are seeing the end results of women who have little self control.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

Array9 has said:

I agree with most of what you say ssjparris. Women have abused their rights to the point where men hate them. I am not a Muslim but I admire some aspects of their lives.

How many times have you seen a Muslim woman go toe to toe with a man and live to tell about it?

I have never been to a majority Muslim country before but I have heard that women are like second class citizens compared to men. I think there is a reason that our predecessors wanted to restrain women from being too worldly. We are seeing the end results of women who have little self control.
I lived in Saudi Arabia for a couple of years, and it's not as great as you think it is. Yes, women there are not bitchy Feminazis like the ones we have in the West and would never dare go toe to toe with a man, but socially they are nothing: they can't drive, their opportunities for education are limited, they can't show any flesh and have to go everywhere completely covered in black without even showing their faces, they are not allowed to go anywhere by themselves because they need to be accompanied by males, and some places don't allow entrance to women.

Then when I came back to the West, I came face to face with Western Feminazis, so talk about a contrast :lol:

I think we need to find a middle ground between the Feminazis of the West and the second class citizens of Muslim nations: a place where women are treated as equals but without letting them get out of hand; I am not sure how that would be achieved though.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Corrupt legal courts?

Post by buddy77 »

How can we be sure that its all feminist faults (not that im defending feminists, as i despise them as well).

What if its really the corrupt court systems at fault? All the lawyers, judges and court employees, justify their paychecks and stay employed long term (drawn out divorce, alimony).

Is it possible that the corrupt court systems help propell the feminist agenda because it benifit$$$ them as well?
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

The question is why do european based men keep letting women get away with this?

European men are going to be the doom of men all over the world.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

If you really believe that women have no right, then the best place for you would be countries like Iran or Saudi Arabia. The problem, of course, is that they don't enough rights even to non-Muslim men.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Re: Spain has feminist laws be very careful...

Post by clowny »

Array9 wrote:How many times have you seen a Muslim woman go toe to toe with a man and live to tell about it?
There was a case in australia recently where a muslim woman was pulled over and fined by police for incorrectly displaying her P plates.

She later claimed to police that the officer who stopped her had attempted to tear the burqa off her face, which was proven to be false by the video camera in the police patrol car.

The stupid bitch was found guilty of making a deliberately false statement and sentenced to six months in jail. But the bitch appealed, saying there was no proof she was the person in the burqa making the statement. The judge upheld the appeal, so now the bitch just walks away after MAKING FALSE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST A POLICE OFFICER IN A STATUTORY DECLARATION TO POLICE.

THIS IS WHAT MUSLIM BITCHES CAN GET AWAY WITH IN A WESTERN COUNTRY WHEN THE LAWS ARE ON THEIR SIDE. NOW YOU REALISE WHY MEN IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES HAVE TO KEEP THEIR BITCHES UNDER CONTROL.

leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

ContraMundumRants wrote:
Array9 has said:

I lived in Saudi Arabia for a couple of years, and it's not as great as you think it is. Yes, women there are not bitchy Feminazis like the ones we have in the West and would never dare go toe to toe with a man, but socially they are nothing: they can't drive, their opportunities for education are limited, they can't show any flesh and have to go everywhere completely covered in black without even showing their faces, they are not allowed to go anywhere by themselves because they need to be accompanied by males, and some places don't allow entrance to women.

Then when I came back to the West, I came face to face with Western Feminazis, so talk about a contrast :lol:

I think we need to find a middle ground between the Feminazis of the West and the second class citizens of Muslim nations: a place where women are treated as equals but without letting them get out of hand; I am not sure how that would be achieved though.
Exactly why the Muslims treat them that way, they don't either. Nobody does.

Because women are not equal to men. They cannot actually think, only memorize and imitate.

What happens is a lot of weak men felt bad for them because they complain a lot so they gave them more rights. What those dolts don't know is women complain no matter what, you tell them to be quiet or punish them same as children. You don't let your 14 year old drive the car because he complains.

Women are biologically wired to raise children until the age of about 8 or so, that's why their thinking is so childish and they can't explain their opinions rationally. Of course they think they can for the same reason your 9 year old thinks he'd make a great astronaut.

In the west the lunatics are running the asylum, parents are taking orders from and trying not to offend their bratty teenagers.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

ContraMundumRants wrote:
Array9 has said:

This middle ground can exist in some countries but nothing is granted in the long term.
Those places where females are not feminists as in the West,not kidnapped like in hardcore muslim countries are not so many i think.
What we have?
Latin America,non muslim Africa,SEA and Eastern Europe.

The big problem now is the US cuture of female entitlement who actively want to transform others lands who are not like them.
They just hate with passion people who have not the same values and promote at the same time equalitarism,anti racism,universalism being total hypocrits really.

What exist now as a good ground to meet non contaminated females without manginas can certainly being lost in some decades.

It will be interesting to see how China who is becoming a superpower will deal with feminism and the mangina fact.
Will it become a new Japan or will it keep the poison to relatively low level?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Maker55 wrote:The question is why do european based men keep letting women get away with this?

Actually the question is, why are most men complacent?

Because 98% of are pursuing the standard MO for dating Western Women. Making money, spending money, making money, spending money.

The boogieman is Feminism, man really? Is that the world's biggest problem? This is a constant theme (meme) on this forum and that is why I don't post very often, it gets on my last nerve.

A bunch of whinny eight year old men. This is why 98% of you are RUNNING IN PLACE, you aren't going anywhere, you won't get off your natural narrow asses and do something.

I recently heard a story of a Dell employee who made 80-90K before the crisis hit, sells went down @ Dell and he was laid-off. He was a 99er, his benefits ran out, he ended up twirling signs on the corner for min wage, he's in his early 50's... He held on as long as he could but got locked out of his apartment. He had sold everything (even his PC's) in order to stay in his place.

So with $65 to his name, no passport, he took a bus to the border and crossed it (Mexico). Within a few days, he had applied for a job to finish the electrical in a building being built. He's not even a trained electrician! He was paid $170 a week to hire some additional men + his salary. He slept in the basement of the building he was working on until it was finished.

He took the money, got himself a small place for like $200 a month, found a copywriter job on Craigslist and he's been living in Mexico since 2009.

So if you're making some penny ante excuse not to GET THE f**k OUT, you are a serious sad sack of a human being. Some dude in his 50's, didn't even have a passport, left with little intention of coming back.

That takes courage 98% don't have...

The majority of you disappoint me as men so much that I might sell everything, take my cat and not come back for a good long time. I could say screw it all, I got $900.

But I am working out two different ideas, so I need a bit more money but if all of a sudden I was homeless, I'd be GONE.

GROW A PAIR and stop bitchin about FEMINISM. There are countries that haven't even HEARD OF IT.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

green1976 wrote:
ContraMundumRants wrote:
Array9 has said:

This middle ground can exist in some countries but nothing is granted in the long term.
Those places where females are not feminists as in the West,not kidnapped like in hardcore muslim countries are not so many i think.
What we have?
Latin America,non muslim Africa,SEA and Eastern Europe.

The big problem now is the US cuture of female entitlement who actively want to transform others lands who are not like them.
They just hate with passion people who have not the same values and promote at the same time equalitarism,anti racism,universalism being total hypocrits really.

What exist now as a good ground to meet non contaminated females without manginas can certainly being lost in some decades.

It will be interesting to see how China who is becoming a superpower will deal with feminism and the mangina fact.
Will it become a new Japan or will it keep the poison to relatively low level?

The only way China becomes a Super Power is for the United States to decline at such a rate it couldn't afford to fight back. That day might be coming but I seriously doubt in any reasonable amount of time; More like this, by the time China is a Super Power, you'll be retired, it won't matter much then, what are you going to do about it?

This mem has to quit, you want love me long time, go to SEA. You want ass, hips and tits? Try Latin America or Africa. Like'm Blonde and Light eyes, Former Soviet Union is your answer.

STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT, make a plan or don't even make a plan. Sell all your shit and get a move on.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

djfourmoney wrote:
Maker55 wrote:The question is why do european based men keep letting women get away with this?

Actually the question is, why are most men complacent?

Because 98% of are pursuing the standard MO for dating Western Women. Making money, spending money, making money, spending money.

The boogieman is Feminism, man really? Is that the world's biggest problem? This is a constant theme (meme) on this forum and that is why I don't post very often, it gets on my last nerve.

A bunch of whinny eight year old men. This is why 98% of you are RUNNING IN PLACE, you aren't going anywhere, you won't get off your natural narrow asses and do something.

I recently heard a story of a Dell employee who made 80-90K before the crisis hit, sells went down @ Dell and he was laid-off. He was a 99er, his benefits ran out, he ended up twirling signs on the corner for min wage, he's in his early 50's... He held on as long as he could but got locked out of his apartment. He had sold everything (even his PC's) in order to stay in his place.

So with $65 to his name, no passport, he took a bus to the border and crossed it (Mexico). Within a few days, he had applied for a job to finish the electrical in a building being built. He's not even a trained electrician! He was paid $170 a week to hire some additional men + his salary. He slept in the basement of the building he was working on until it was finished.

He took the money, got himself a small place for like $200 a month, found a copywriter job on Craigslist and he's been living in Mexico since 2009.

So if you're making some penny ante excuse not to GET THE f**k OUT, you are a serious sad sack of a human being. Some dude in his 50's, didn't even have a passport, left with little intention of coming back.

That takes courage 98% don't have...

The majority of you disappoint me as men so much that I might sell everything, take my cat and not come back for a good long time. I could say screw it all, I got $900.

But I am working out two different ideas, so I need a bit more money but if all of a sudden I was homeless, I'd be GONE.

GROW A PAIR and stop bitchin about FEMINISM. There are countries that haven't even HEARD OF IT.
I'm not the one complaining on here dude.

I'm always telling the men on HA to find solutions.

I'm 30 years old btw.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.