Spain has feminist laws be very careful...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

djfourmoney wrote:
green1976 wrote:
ContraMundumRants wrote:
Array9 has said:

I agree with most of what you say ssjparris. Women have abused their rights to the point where men hate them. I am not a Muslim but I admire some aspects of their lives.

How many times have you seen a Muslim woman go toe to toe with a man and live to tell about it?

I have never been to a majority Muslim country before but I have heard that women are like second class citizens compared to men. I think there is a reason that our predecessors wanted to restrain women from being too worldly. We are seeing the end results of women who have little self control.
I lived in Saudi Arabia for a couple of years, and it's not as great as you think it is. Yes, women there are not bitchy Feminazis like the ones we have in the West and would never dare go toe to toe with a man, but socially they are nothing: they can't drive, their opportunities for education are limited, they can't show any flesh and have to go everywhere completely covered in black without even showing their faces, they are not allowed to go anywhere by themselves because they need to be accompanied by males, and some places don't allow entrance to women.

Then when I came back to the West, I came face to face with Western Feminazis, so talk about a contrast :lol:

I think we need to find a middle ground between the Feminazis of the West and the second class citizens of Muslim nations: a place where women are treated as equals but without letting them get out of hand; I am not sure how that would be achieved though.
This middle ground can exist in some countries but nothing is granted in the long term.
Those places where females are not feminists as in the West,not kidnapped like in hardcore muslim countries are not so many i think.
What we have?
Latin America,non muslim Africa,SEA and Eastern Europe.

The big problem now is the US cuture of female entitlement who actively want to transform others lands who are not like them.
They just hate with passion people who have not the same values and promote at the same time equalitarism,anti racism,universalism being total hypocrits really.

What exist now as a good ground to meet non contaminated females without manginas can certainly being lost in some decades.

It will be interesting to see how China who is becoming a superpower will deal with feminism and the mangina fact.
Will it become a new Japan or will it keep the poison to relatively low level?

The only way China becomes a Super Power is for the United States to decline at such a rate it couldn't afford to fight back. That day might be coming but I seriously doubt in any reasonable amount of time; More like this, by the time China is a Super Power, you'll be retired, it won't matter much then, what are you going to do about it?

This mem has to quit, you want love me long time, go to SEA. You want a**, hips and tits? Try Latin America or Africa. Like'm Blonde and Light eyes, Former Soviet Union is your answer.

STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT, make a plan or don't even make a plan. Sell all your shit and get a move on.
Well unfortunately, some of us have already checked out of the game because we're sick of all the bullshit and realise that it's more trouble than it's worth. I'm not in the market for a wife or girlfriend. I have a vietnamese woman living next door to me, and her husband has been coming over and trying to talk me into going to vietnam with him so he can find me a wife. Well, I am skeptical of his true intentions in the first place, but I refuse to go to vietnam with him mainly because I am simply not interested in getting married. After a while, you will realise marriage is a big con game played by women & government. Think about it, marriage is a tri-lateral contract involving a man, a woman, & the government. Who has to gain from this contract? Woman and the government have to gain, at the man's expense. I mean really, what do I actually have to gain by getting married? I can't think of anything really. If you get married, the reality is that you will eventually get divorced or separated and end up paying child support. I have better things to do with my time. I'm not opposed to marriage to western women, I'm just anti-marriage; period.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Re: Spain has feminist laws be very careful..

Post by ssjparris »

Array9 wrote:
ssjparris wrote:like i said before and i will say it again. women should NOT have rights. they abuse them all the time. trying to get men into trouble especially if the man is innocent.

in spain all she has to do is say you abused her and the courts of "women's rights" in spain will give her your house, children, and state income.

read the full article here

http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/go ... nt-page-1/
I agree with most of what you say ssjparris. Women have abused their rights to the point where men hate them. I am not a Muslim but I admire some aspects of their lives.

How many times have you seen a Muslim woman go toe to toe with a man and live to tell about it?

I have never been to a majority Muslim country before but I have heard that women are like second class citizens compared to men. I think there is a reason that our predecessors wanted to restrain women from being too worldly. We are seeing the end results of women who have little self control.
yes ancestors of some of these countries KNEW not to give women rights. because they just destroy men with it. so those ancestors removed women of their rights.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Re: Spain has feminist laws be very careful...

Post by ssjparris »

clowny wrote:
Array9 wrote:How many times have you seen a Muslim woman go toe to toe with a man and live to tell about it?
There was a case in australia recently where a muslim woman was pulled over and fined by police for incorrectly displaying her P plates.

She later claimed to police that the officer who stopped her had attempted to tear the burqa off her face, which was proven to be false by the video camera in the police patrol car.

The stupid bitch was found guilty of making a deliberately false statement and sentenced to six months in jail. But the bitch appealed, saying there was no proof she was the person in the burqa making the statement. The judge upheld the appeal, so now the bitch just walks away after MAKING FALSE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST A POLICE OFFICER IN A STATUTORY DECLARATION TO POLICE.

THIS IS WHAT MUSLIM BITCHES CAN GET AWAY WITH IN A WESTERN COUNTRY WHEN THE LAWS ARE ON THEIR SIDE. NOW YOU REALISE WHY MEN IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES HAVE TO KEEP THEIR BITCHES UNDER CONTROL.

i am glad you can see this. women get away with it all the time no matter where she comes from. if the laws are in her favor she will use it destructively. even online where moderators listen to women. ladies of all races just abuse the rules there.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

clowny wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
green1976 wrote:
ContraMundumRants wrote:
Array9 has said:

I lived in Saudi Arabia for a couple of years, and it's not as great as you think it is. Yes, women there are not bitchy Feminazis like the ones we have in the West and would never dare go toe to toe with a man, but socially they are nothing: they can't drive, their opportunities for education are limited, they can't show any flesh and have to go everywhere completely covered in black without even showing their faces, they are not allowed to go anywhere by themselves because they need to be accompanied by males, and some places don't allow entrance to women.

Then when I came back to the West, I came face to face with Western Feminazis, so talk about a contrast :lol:

I think we need to find a middle ground between the Feminazis of the West and the second class citizens of Muslim nations: a place where women are treated as equals but without letting them get out of hand; I am not sure how that would be achieved though.
This middle ground can exist in some countries but nothing is granted in the long term.
Those places where females are not feminists as in the West,not kidnapped like in hardcore muslim countries are not so many i think.
What we have?
Latin America,non muslim Africa,SEA and Eastern Europe.

The big problem now is the US cuture of female entitlement who actively want to transform others lands who are not like them.
They just hate with passion people who have not the same values and promote at the same time equalitarism,anti racism,universalism being total hypocrits really.

What exist now as a good ground to meet non contaminated females without manginas can certainly being lost in some decades.

It will be interesting to see how China who is becoming a superpower will deal with feminism and the mangina fact.
Will it become a new Japan or will it keep the poison to relatively low level?

The only way China becomes a Super Power is for the United States to decline at such a rate it couldn't afford to fight back. That day might be coming but I seriously doubt in any reasonable amount of time; More like this, by the time China is a Super Power, you'll be retired, it won't matter much then, what are you going to do about it?

This mem has to quit, you want love me long time, go to SEA. You want a**, hips and tits? Try Latin America or Africa. Like'm Blonde and Light eyes, Former Soviet Union is your answer.

STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT, make a plan or don't even make a plan. Sell all your shit and get a move on.
Well unfortunately, some of us have already checked out of the game because we're sick of all the bullshit and realise that it's more trouble than it's worth. I'm not in the market for a wife or girlfriend. I have a vietnamese woman living next door to me, and her husband has been coming over and trying to talk me into going to vietnam with him so he can find me a wife. Well, I am skeptical of his true intentions in the first place, but I refuse to go to vietnam with him mainly because I am simply not interested in getting married. After a while, you will realise marriage is a big con game played by women & government. Think about it, marriage is a tri-lateral contract involving a man, a woman, & the government. Who has to gain from this contract? Woman and the government have to gain, at the man's expense. I mean really, what do I actually have to gain by getting married? I can't think of anything really. If you get married, the reality is that you will eventually get divorced or separated and end up paying child support. I have better things to do with my time. I'm not opposed to marriage to western women, I'm just anti-marriage; period.
Golf Clap... Sad Sack. Awww poor baby marriage is a bad deal and you see no mutual benefit. C'mon really?

Your just a sad person because you are claiming victimhood. His intentions are pure, just as other immigrants have told me to go to their country and find a "good woman". Whatever there's no helping you. Find some solitude somewhere and turn off the internet.
FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

True and in general Southern European women are very tough to game, even harder than their north american counterparts. Yet, I did score once or twice in Spain but that along with Italy are two of the toughest 1st world countries to score in.
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

FinalShots wrote:True and in general Southern European women are very tough to game, even harder than their north american counterparts. Yet, I did score once or twice in Spain but that along with Italy are two of the toughest 1st world countries to score in.
So far i am having GREAT experiences and GREAT responses from italian tourists here in the states. they seem to like me alot. so i will see if their mentality is the same when i go to their country.

Spain is just something i would be careful of. alot of men are saying they are having a hard time with the women there tryiing to get dates. BUT every man's experience is always different.

for instance if your asian going to japan you will have hard time getting dates. but if your a guy that is black and handsome it is alot better.

i MIGHT have it good there in spain. we shall see. and ofcourse when the time comes i will report to you guys on that country.

i just would be careful around them because the spanish police gave spanish reporters that 300 incidents a month where women in spain are crying to their government about their man. just to get his house, percentage of his income and kids. crazy shit like that.