Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

If not abroad, then where in America?..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby gsjackson » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Small town America? I think the one my mother grew up in southeast Missouri is fairly representative.

It never did quite recover from the Great Depression, but 50 years ago it still had a kind of lively community feel. There was a downtown of sorts -- a block or two -- and on Saturday nights the whole town more or less congregated there and socialized. Now, the downtown is shuttered down. Everyone stays home. Every house has a satellite dish, and I'm told that lots of them have meth kitchens. Life there is something on the order of "solitary, nasty, brutish and short." In short: American small towns not only haven't escaped the myriad of social pathologies, but have been utterly destroyed by them.

As for Arizona, I live in Tucson and I can go for several weeks without even seeing an attractive woman. Eighty percent of the women you see in public are Hispanic. Not that American Hispanics can't be as attractive as American anglos, but if it's anglos you're looking for, you won't see them, unless you want to work the Univ. of Arizona campus. Thirty years ago Arizona was p***y paradise. Now it's a black hole.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby Mr.Darcy » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Nashville Tn, NYC, Charlotte NC, Louisville, Miami (I enjoyed it). These are just the cities I have been to and enjoyed.

Avoid like the plague: Any other place in Tn, Georgia, bronx, and haven't had much experience to say any other place.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Postby HouseMD » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:59 pm

jamesbond wrote:
gibraltar wrote:Florida. Tons of immigrants live their and still retain their traditional way of culture.

Plenty of hot in shape women and lots of sunshine. Of course, you need to find a creative way to make money because most corporations base themselves out of bigger metropolisies like NYC, Boston, etc.

Florida hands down.

I have heard guys who live in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale say that the women there are snobby, rude, unfriendly and only date guys who make lot's of money.

Miami is rated as having the rudest drivers in the US. Also, there a lot more single men than single women in Miami and Orlando so the ratios are not in a man's favor. I was talking to a guy that used to live in Miami and he told me whenever he went to bars and clubs, he estimates there were 2 men for every 1 woman! :shock:

I was thinking of relocating to Florida but maybe it's not such a good idea.

Two men for every woman? That's favorable compared to a lot of clubs in the northeast LOL. They are sausage fests of the worst variety, at many of the clubs by the end of the night there is literally a circle of men that goes entirely around the dance floor starting at all the women that have already picked their partner for the evening.

Statistically though, NYC is favorable. Just stay out of Manhattan and things aren't so bad- Manhattan is just a pile of gold diggers waiting for bankers to knock them up or throw a ring on their finger. There are lots of ethnic enclaves in the boroughs that largely consist of first and second generation immigrants, so stick to Queens or Brooklyn and you can find some good women. Even if 3 out of 4 women in NYC are bitches, that still leaves over a million decent girls to choose from. Plus you've got a degree in finance, there are so many opportunities for you in the city to make money if nothing else.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby bennandsarah » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:05 pm

i would suggest 2 places.
a-fargo north dakota
b-pittsburgh pennsylvania--esp squirrel hill.
lots of college-grad school women in pittsburgh--many are blue collar and semi down to earth.
fargo has gorgeous blondes. they are aloof at first--but if you can make friends--they might be among the last of the traditional type. they are scandanavian and many like raising a family-cooking-etc etc. i lived in both places and observed this. nyc was good when i was young--but sex and the city has corrupted it's good points.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:46 am

Renata wrote:What are the people in Alaska like?

Lots of manly men. Nice guys.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:48 am

bennandsarah wrote:i would suggest 2 places.
a-fargo north dakota
lots of college-grad school women in pittsburgh--many are blue collar and semi down to earth.
fargo has gorgeous blondes. they are aloof at first--but if you can make friends--they might be among the last of the traditional type. they are scandanavian and many like raising a family-cooking-etc etc. i lived in both places and observed this.

Have been to both places and agree with both.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

LOL this is hilarious

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:55 am

You can afford to relocate anywhere in America, but can't move out of the country? That is the biggest piece of nonsense I have seen on the forum in awhile.

Just tell the truth, like most men you simply don't want too and can't believe that in such a country as America I have to look overseas for a reasonable woman.

While millions of Americans marry each other every single year, some find these women online, others through mutual friends and community groups and others are setup on blind dates which is the case for the guy that runs the Extreme Retirement blog.

If statistics like 50% divorce within five years and 70% divorce between 10-15 years doesn't concern you, then by all means stay put and keep saying to yourself "That only happens to other people".

As I keep saying, its like a broken record, you are going to have to canvas, IE date as many women as humanly possible to give you the best chance at success, that is if you can even find more than 50 women who are interested in you...

It doesn't matter where you live because the problems remain, it doesn't matter if you go to places where theirs a so-called "Man Shortage" which is what I hear when cities like New York and San Francisco are mentioned. You're still going to have the same problem dude, if you don't have your shit together you can forget getting anything better than seven for sure. You also might have to accept somebody that's average to slightly above average in weight and maybe has a child from a previous relationship.

If you don't care about these compromises then by all means...

I know there people out there that are very simple and want a simple life that isn't too complicated, if you might be okay with the first decent looking woman who not a bitch comes alone.

Honestly this is what makes you Beta not that women will walk all over you, but that fact that you want to be a worker bee, that you don't want more out of life, that you just don't want to try hard to be successful, that what makes you a Beta.

Then you'll be like the millions of other men out there who don't come these forums because they frankly don't see a problem and if they do they believe its them.

The truth is this, you can easily afford to become an expat and take advantage of the opportunities it will afford you. So don't say if you can go from what side of the country to the other, that you can't become an expat, that's complete bullsh*t.

You just don't want too, just be honest.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:02 am

Jester wrote:
bennandsarah wrote:i would suggest 2 places.
a-fargo north dakota
fargo has gorgeous blondes. they are aloof at first--but if you can make friends--they might be among the last of the traditional type. they are scandinavian and many like raising a family-cooking-etc etc. i lived in both places and observed this.

Have been to both places and agree with both.

It might be the native Californian in me but I refuse to go to places like Minn which I have long heard is good for IR and lots of women of Scandinavian descent, especially after I heard Da Iceman talk about the corny niccas from Chicago rolling into Minn/St Paul and burndown those women.

Burndown means to take advantage of them. Moving in, not getting a job, driving their car around, asking for money, etc, etc, etc.

I just don't have the stomach for it and the call of adventure is begging me to go. I would still make plans to exit the US regardless, I just felt it would be easier to marry a woman not in the US to start with so I don't have to do with family issues, dying parents and all that bullsh*t.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:20 am

jamesbond wrote:
gibraltar wrote:Florida. Tons of immigrants live their and still retain their traditional way of culture.

Plenty of hot in shape women and lots of sunshine. Of course, you need to find a creative way to make money because most corporations base themselves out of bigger metropolisies like NYC, Boston, etc.

Florida hands down.

I have heard guys who live in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale say that the women there are snobby, rude, unfriendly and only date guys who make lot's of money.

Miami is rated as having the rudest drivers in the US. Also, there a lot more single men than single women in Miami and Orlando so the ratios are not in a man's favor. I was talking to a guy that used to live in Miami and he told me whenever he went to bars and clubs, he estimates there were 2 men for every 1 woman! :shock:

In my opinion FL is old hat now, there is a book that was written called strategic relocation and the author only gave 3 places in the US a 0 for relocation and FL was one and here is why. If civilization in the states collapses and more than likely it will in the US coming up { that is why they are getting everything in place for martial law by the way } Fl has no where for Daa herd to go but North and ransack everything in the process getting out of the state.

People who know what is coming and who are not leaving the country are migrating to less densely populated rural farm areas and alot of this is in the middle of the country and to the west and north.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby somedude » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:22 pm

jamesbond wrote:

Florida hands down.

Florida is fun to visit on a holiday, however I would certainly not live there... unless I was living the RV life and could drive away when I got sick of it. Outside of the tourist traps it's really just plain old cookie cut american city same ol with a very muggy/hot/humid climate and lots of surrounding swampland. There's also hillbilly types that can rival those of southern MO/northern Arkansas in the rural areas.

I dated locals a bit in Ft Lauderdale, the gals were sweethearts then... but that's been over a decade ago. :/
somedude
Freshman Poster

Re: If not abroad, where in America?..

Postby Winston » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:42 pm

skeptic wrote:Winston once mentioned (and I can reluctantly attest to it) that NYC has more quality women?

I never said that there were more quality women in NYC. I said there are a higher percentage of hot women there than in the rest of the US, and more single women as well. But they have high standards and high sense of entitlement.

They also dress better and have higher fashion standards than women in the suburbs. They are also not afraid to wear skirts and heels, unlike women in the non-feminine feminist Seattle who find skirts to be oppressive to them.

I'm not a qualified source on NYC. This is just based on what I've seen and heard there.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby MattHanson1990 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:43 am

fightforlove wrote:In mid-size cities such as Milwaukee or Albuquerque, pickins get slim after the age of 22-25 and if you’re in a small town, you’ll be limited to divorced single moms and fat hoes.

New Mexico I think is one of the worst places in the US to find quality women, probably worse than California. Here you'll find scores of single moms, particularly in the northern part of the state; in fact, New Mexico has the HIGHEST percentage of single moms than anywhere else in the country.

I think your best bet to finding quality women in the southwest (or pretty much anywhere in America) is probably El Paso, Texas since it's the least American city in the US, both from my experience and according to fschmidt. I befriended a lot of girls down there recently, and boy have the tables turned for me; I'll explain more on fschmidt's post about El Paso as a reply.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Postby The » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:31 am

NYC, Long Island.....Buffalo is a sleeper....some nice looking white women up there especially from 18-22....And they are easy....
The
Junior Poster

Re: If not abroad, where in America?..

Postby jimt » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:19 pm

Maybe rural areas and the South, there have to be ladies who have love for houses, fields, kids and hard work
Online jobs, direct contacts: Job listing
jimt
Freshman Poster

Re:

Postby hammanta » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:36 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:
fightforlove wrote:In mid-size cities such as Milwaukee or Albuquerque, pickins get slim after the age of 22-25 and if you’re in a small town, you’ll be limited to divorced single moms and fat hoes.

New Mexico I think is one of the worst places in the US to find quality women, probably worse than California. Here you'll find scores of single moms, particularly in the northern part of the state; in fact, New Mexico has the HIGHEST percentage of single moms than anywhere else in the country.

I think your best bet to finding quality women in the southwest (or pretty much anywhere in America) is probably El Paso, Texas since it's the least American city in the US, both from my experience and according to fschmidt. I befriended a lot of girls down there recently, and boy have the tables turned for me; I'll explain more on fschmidt's post about El Paso as a reply.

Nice. I'm definitely considering moving to a border town, El Paso or Laredo were ones I was considering. I understand El Paso is 90+% hispanic so are those the girls you have been targeting? Being a young white guy I realize I will be at a disadvantage to some but at an advantage to others as I'm sure some girls would have a preference for what is a little different. Plus I love Mexican culture, speak a little Spanish, and and love the food.
hammanta
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions