Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Is Everyone Now Pro-Gay?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Is Everyone Now Pro-Gay?

Postby zacb » March 21st, 2013, 3:24 am

I am not trying to be rude, and I think people should be able to live the way they want, but they should respect others feelings. I don't know why, but it seems like in the past few months I have kept hearing people talking about homosexuality in a pro way, and they don't balance it out. Everyone has their rights, including Christians, but why don't they recognize this? Honestly, I think this is bullshit. If we want to legalize gay marriage, why not polygamy or other types? BS I tell you, BS!
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1532
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Mexico




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby skeptic » March 21st, 2013, 3:46 am

It's not about the people. It's about a handful of pro-gay billionaires who control politics and media
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
skeptic
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: July 25th, 2010, 4:57 am
Location: NYC

Postby clowny » March 21st, 2013, 3:55 am

skeptic wrote:It's not about the people. It's about a handful of pro-gay billionaires who control politics and media


That sounds about right. I would also venture that these pro-gay billionaires have an agenda; the systematic destruction of society, which they set out to accomplish by allowing gay and lesbian couples to raise children.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: January 30th, 2013, 10:05 am

Postby S_Parc » March 21st, 2013, 4:00 am

Personally speaking, I simply don't care about 'em, however, as a result of *open homosexuality* becoming somewhat mainstream, I can't move to Provincetown MA (a.k.a P-town), a 1.5 hr ferry ride from downtown Boston, at the end of the Cape Cod peninsular region.

Right now, P-town is a gay enclave and thus, as a single straight guy, I can't either live or be seen there, without a woman around, or I'll be tagged. Yes, if you're a half-way decent looking guy, there's no way to avoid having men hit on you in P-town MA w/o a girlfriend. The town is split into heterosexual touristic couples and gay men, either tourists or residents.

And yes, P-town is gorgeous a New England-y town, Cape Cod Shore Natl seashore sand dunes with Atlantic ocean vistas on three sides. The gays sure picked the right outpost to set up a permanent beachhead.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2424
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Postby zacb » March 21st, 2013, 4:14 am

S_Parc wrote:Personally speaking, I simply don't care about 'em, however, as a result of *open homosexuality* becoming somewhat mainstream, I can't move to Provincetown MA (a.k.a P-town), a 1.5 hr ferry ride from downtown Boston, at the end of the Cape Cod peninsular region.

Right now, P-town is a gay enclave and thus, as a single straight guy, I can't either live or be seen there, without a woman around, or I'll be tagged. Yes, if you're a half-way decent looking guy, there's no way to avoid having men hit on you in P-town MA w/o a girlfriend. The town is split into heterosexual touristic couples and gay men, either tourists or residents.

And yes, P-town is gorgeous a New England-y town, Cape Cod Shore Natl seashore sand dunes with Atlantic ocean vistas on three sides. The gays sure picked the right outpost to set up a permanent beachhead.


I think you nailed it. My main objection is just how open it is. It seem slike the past few month especially have been this way. It seems like the media is going full throttle on this issue. Just anothe rreason to get out of this place.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1532
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Mexico

Postby S_Parc » March 21st, 2013, 4:22 am

zacb wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Personally speaking, I simply don't care about 'em, however, as a result of *open homosexuality* becoming somewhat mainstream, I can't move to Provincetown MA (a.k.a P-town), a 1.5 hr ferry ride from downtown Boston, at the end of the Cape Cod peninsular region.

Right now, P-town is a gay enclave and thus, as a single straight guy, I can't either live or be seen there, without a woman around, or I'll be tagged. Yes, if you're a half-way decent looking guy, there's no way to avoid having men hit on you in P-town MA w/o a girlfriend. The town is split into heterosexual touristic couples and gay men, either tourists or residents.

And yes, P-town is gorgeous a New England-y town, Cape Cod Shore Natl seashore sand dunes with Atlantic ocean vistas on three sides. The gays sure picked the right outpost to set up a permanent beachhead.


I think you nailed it. My main objection is just how open it is. It seem slike the past few month especially have been this way. It seems like the media is going full throttle on this issue. Just anothe rreason to get out of this place.


Sigh :roll:

Yeah, in order to live in my home state's most idyllic seaside outpost, I'd need to first become a millionaire & get myself a Sugar Baby female companion, so that I could enjoy P-town w/o being the weirdo outcast heterosexual male in town :roll:
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2424
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Postby Raja » March 21st, 2013, 5:04 am

They are holding the line where Sharia is enforced and in other dictatorships. In the free world there has been a societal shift although all have not approved same sex marriage. Because of the change in attempt to lock up the future generation of voters politicians will increasingly shift. No real voters no minority rights.
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 316
Joined: July 22nd, 2008, 1:53 pm

Postby Maker55 » March 21st, 2013, 5:18 am

It's all a part of the ruling elite's plan of depopulation.

At least 54 percent of Americans support gay marriage.

That's why American and Canadian women are turning bisexual in droves.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 1:08 am

Postby Cornfed » March 21st, 2013, 5:22 am

Maker55 wrote:It's all a part of the ruling elite's plan of depopulation.

At least 54 percent of Americans support gay marriage.

That's why American and Canadian women are turning bisexual in droves.

Yes, the Jews are imposing a death cult on the rest of us. Anything that damages society or reduces the birth rate is going to be heavily promoted.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5745
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Postby Intolerant » March 21st, 2013, 6:17 am

I really hope sharia law is applied, I want all f***ing Jews and bleeding heart social justice liberals to suffer and die a cruel death.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 123
Joined: February 23rd, 2013, 8:51 pm

Postby gsjackson » March 21st, 2013, 6:17 am

About 20 years ago a lawyer friend of mine said he had a couple of lesbians for clients who told him there was an enormously widespread effort, reaching into every corner of the media and culture, to normalize homosexuality. TV, movies, newspapers, schoolrooms, etc., etc. -- everywhere partisans were positioned who saw themselves specifically helping to enact this agenda. Or so these women claimed.

I don't doubt it. You would need kind of a long perspective, such as I have, and an understanding of just how much things have changed, to realize just how incredibly successful this propaganda campaign has been. The Creel Commission and Dr. Goebbels could go to school on it.

I thought the poor homosexuals were going to be chased back into the closet in the early to mid-80s, when the AIDS epidemic made clear that sodomy was an extraordinarily efficient means of conveying deadly disease, but strangely the opposite happened. It humanized them, and made them objects of sympathy.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1847
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby OutWest » March 21st, 2013, 6:43 am

gsjackson wrote:About 20 years ago a lawyer friend of mine said he had a couple of lesbians for clients who told him there was an enormously widespread effort, reaching into every corner of the media and culture, to normalize homosexuality. TV, movies, newspapers, schoolrooms, etc., etc. -- everywhere partisans were positioned who saw themselves specifically helping to enact this agenda. Or so these women claimed.

I don't doubt it. You would need kind of a long perspective, such as I have, and an understanding of just how much things have changed, to realize just how incredibly successful this propaganda campaign has been. The Creel Commission and Dr. Goebbels could go to school on it.

I thought the poor homosexuals were going to be chased back into the closet in the early to mid-80s, when the AIDS epidemic made clear that sodomy was an extraordinarily efficient means of conveying deadly disease, but strangely the opposite happened. It humanized them, and made them objects of sympathy.



Consistently and historically, it is associated with a society in it's last days. There are all kinds of other minorities that outnumber gays, but gays are very very very important to a much larger agenda. Short of civil war, American society is totally doomed.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2224
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby abcdavid01 » March 21st, 2013, 6:48 am

Only certain few are responsible enough to indulge their vices. I wouldn't judge people too harshly if they're pretty much just regular in every aspect besides the fact that they're gay. Promoting a gay culture is just...well it's just an offshoot of Feminism really. It's pretty obvious that homosexuality's a mental deviancy. It's pretty obvious that it's a harmful one too since it kills off your genetic lineage. It may have some genetic roots, yes, but it's mostly nurture.

And yes, the propaganda thing is absolutely true. Slowly normalize the behavior and most people are just too foolish to question it. Bunch of sheep.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 7:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby Ghost » March 23rd, 2013, 5:44 am

Gay people in and of themselves are not a problem. They've always been around and always will. In the West, they have been given privileges and status, getting to become a protected group. Sort of like feminism, in which women got privilege and protected status.

I don't consider myself pro-gay. I am against its injection into politics because people just use the "issue" as a way to reduce freedoms/increase government and, for the "conservatives," as a way to skirt around why and how marriage and family has been destroyed.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Postby Winston » March 23rd, 2013, 7:17 am

I guess people should have a right to be gay, but at the same time, people should have a right to hate gays too. Why should they take away the right to hate gays, while preserving the right to be gay? That doesn't make sense.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24778
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests