Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Do You Ever Feel Like Giving Up?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Do You Ever Feel Like Giving Up?

Postby zacb » March 21st, 2013, 11:30 pm

I am starting to get to that point. I just feel like it is hopeless out there, and it would be better to be a rent seeking commie, like almost everyone else. It is getting to me. At what point does it become pointless? Maybe I am rambling. But I guess I am tired of taking it int the ass from society, wanting you to "conform", otherwise you don't get your lot in society. IDK, maybe I am over thinking.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Mexico




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby momopi » March 22nd, 2013, 1:24 am

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4746
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Teal Lantern » March 22nd, 2013, 2:02 am

momopi wrote:http://www.backwoodshome.com/

Thanks. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby zboy1 » March 22nd, 2013, 3:10 am

Something to cheer you up:

The Man Who Never Gave Up (175 Pound Transformation)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrasQOojFyo[/youtube]
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4559
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby Maker55 » March 22nd, 2013, 3:12 am

When life pushes you around, some people fight back while others give up.

Being a business owner and an investor is the best thing a man can do these days.

You can exist in the system and be at peace while not conforming.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 1:08 am

Postby xiongmao » March 22nd, 2013, 12:24 pm

Just set some personal goals, like that fat guy in the video did above.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2620
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London

Postby zacb » March 22nd, 2013, 12:51 pm

Thanks guys. Sometimes it just gets frustrating when you are in an environment for so long. It used to be that if someone said Romney was much better than Obama, I would get frustrated, or I would get frustrated in general with politics. Now I am starting to see there is a lot more that is screwed up in our culture. Not only are people rent seekers, but they are dysfunctional in every way imaginable.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Mexico

Postby Maker55 » March 22nd, 2013, 5:39 pm

zacb wrote:Thanks guys. Sometimes it just gets frustrating when you are in an environment for so long. It used to be that if someone said Romney was much better than Obama, I would get frustrated, or I would get frustrated in general with politics. Now I am starting to see there is a lot more that is screwed up in our culture. Not only are people rent seekers, but they are dysfunctional in every way imaginable.


Presidents don't really control our society.

They're merely puppets used to play a role.

An evil shadow government controls this world and they're the ones screwing it up.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 1:08 am

Postby zacb » March 22nd, 2013, 6:14 pm

That is kind of what I was saying to them, but they think there is a difference. I was saying more from the perspective that there is no difference between them. But I agree.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Mexico

Re: Do You Ever Feel Like Giving Up?

Postby fschmidt » March 22nd, 2013, 6:40 pm

zacb wrote:I am starting to get to that point. I just feel like it is hopeless out there, and it would be better to be a rent seeking commie, like almost everyone else. It is getting to me. At what point does it become pointless? Maybe I am rambling. But I guess I am tired of taking it int the a** from society, wanting you to "conform", otherwise you don't get your lot in society. IDK, maybe I am over thinking.

Which options have you seriously investigated? I mean before giving up, one has to research all viable options. Obviously mainstream culture can be written off from the start. I researched the major religions and ruled them out. And I have traveled a fair amount. As I mentioned on my other thread, my last hopes are traditional Japan and Karaite Judaism. So what about you, what have you researched and what options do you have left?
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2347
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Do You Ever Feel Like Giving Up?

Postby zacb » March 22nd, 2013, 6:44 pm

fschmidt wrote:
zacb wrote:I am starting to get to that point. I just feel like it is hopeless out there, and it would be better to be a rent seeking commie, like almost everyone else. It is getting to me. At what point does it become pointless? Maybe I am rambling. But I guess I am tired of taking it int the a** from society, wanting you to "conform", otherwise you don't get your lot in society. IDK, maybe I am over thinking.

Which options have you seriously investigated? I mean before giving up, one has to research all viable options. Obviously mainstream culture can be written off from the start. I researched the major religions and ruled them out. And I have traveled a fair amount. As I mentioned on my other thread, my last hopes are traditional Japan and Karaite Judaism. So what about you, what have you researched and what options do you have left?

I am looking into Philippines & Colombia as far as living. Right now though I am working towards those goals. As far as religion, I am looking into Quakerism, but I am not certain on it, since there is no meetings in my area. So I am looking around. I am open to Eastern Europe, but I am not as keen on this now. I think it might be nice to change from the coldness of Michigan.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Mexico

Postby green1976 » March 22nd, 2013, 11:56 pm

What you mean by giving up?
Are you ready to live a life who is not yours,be somebody who you hate to be?

This is the challenge,to explore others societies and discover there.

You can already start checking the countries you are interested in by internet.
Now with dating websites just put a profile for the Phlllippines and Colombia and let's see what happen.
Unless you were physically in a bad state,there is no point to give up.

Or maybe by giving up you mean,accept the US way of life,try to get a GF,have children maybe and get screwed for the system.
In either case,the one you stay there or move,that won't modify the reality of the US,it would only change your own life and that's what count finally.
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: September 8th, 2011, 10:24 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » March 22nd, 2013, 11:58 pm

green, he has been using dating sites for Philippines at least.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 7:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby Maker55 » March 23rd, 2013, 12:27 am

This will make you cry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13N6gAlhAqg

If this guy never gave up, none of us should ever complain.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 1:08 am

Postby zacb » March 23rd, 2013, 12:27 am

green1976 wrote:What you mean by giving up?
Are you ready to live a life who is not yours,be somebody who you hate to be?

This is the challenge,to explore others societies and discover there.

You can already start checking the countries you are interested in by internet.
Now with dating websites just put a profile for the Phlllippines and Colombia and let's see what happen.
Unless you were physically in a bad state,there is no point to give up.

Or maybe by giving up you mean,accept the US way of life,try to get a GF,have children maybe and get screwed for the system.
In either case,the one you stay there or move,that won't modify the reality of the US,it would only change your own life and that's what count finally.


I guess I am tired of being a good little piece of cannon fodder, and getting F'ed by the system. I would rather be the one screwing, than the one being screwed. In other words, it seems like the nice guy does not get ahead, and it makes me pissed. You try and prove to people their errors, yet they vote for the same dunces. Sometimes it makes you want to take advantage of their ignorance like the rich already are ( through passing laws that makes them think that the government is helping them, when it is actually helping big companies). I guess sometimes I feel like putting my scruples in a box, since this whole country is not worth it. Get what I mean. I am tired of the people and culture as well though. But my main thing is just trying to hold back from saying FU to the people here.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Mexico

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests