List of men with the highest # of sexual conquests

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

C.J. wrote:Some people may not know this, but in sprituality, it's believed that when having sex with someone, you both exchange mental(and physical) baggage. Of course, people who're generally pure won't have many problems.
Hmm, maybe Western monster women are doing decent men a favor by confining their attention to dirtbags then.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

fschmidt wrote:
Maker55 wrote:If it's two consensual adults, I don't give a crap what they do behind the bedroom door.
So if it's your wife with another guy, you are fine with that?
In many situations some guys discover their girlfriend had at least one threesome in the past. Some of those girls would be hypocritical and not do the same for him (usually because she would be jealous). Many guys struggle with the choice of staying or leaving the relationship. Most of them should have left.

Sometimes a guy discovered his girlfriend cheated, and in many cases the guy stays with her. A year ago I was reading stories about how guys discovered their girlfriends cheated. I bookmarked it in my favorites to add to my collection of links about why American college girls are sluts and why I should never date during college.

http://www.askmygirlfriend.com/oral-sex ... ring-break

This kind of story about cheating must happen often. Most college girls don't care if they cheat on their boyfriends or be sluts. Most of the college girls these days have a"YOLO so I'll be a slut" outlook.

Just proves how many girls are whores. Many Anglo men accept the behavior of whores and tolerate a whore's sexual past. It's no surprise that many men who marry a whore get destroyed financially, emotionally, and spiritually. Sometimes men even get ruined physically because their whore of a girlfriend had an STD and kept it a secret.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

fschmidt wrote:
Maker55 wrote:If it's two consensual adults, I don't give a crap what they do behind the bedroom door.
So if it's your wife with another guy, you are fine with that?
I don't care marriage and needing to get a woman who's a virgin like many of you guys on HA.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

drealm wrote:Tsar,

Won't polygamy lead to social unrest since some men will go without wives? Or are you suggesting these men should find an outlet through hoes? Even if hoes were permitted this would place a higher demand on them since they would be more scarce.
I think that polygamy could lead to social unrest. Traditionally only men who could afford concubines were able to have them. Responsible upper-class men and noblemen.

A population with more men than women and polygamy would lead to social unrest.

A liberal country with polygamy would lead to higher social unrest.

In America we already have social unrest and some of it can be attributed to a lack of men having a good girlfriend in their lives. Polygamy could never work in America because of feminism, liberalism, and the system in general. Polygamy couldn't work in modern China because of the gender imbalance.

Polygamy for everyone doesn't work. Polygamy for a few worked in the past and in many situations there were either financial or numerical caps on the number of concubines a man could have to prevent polygamy from being abused by those able to afford it. Morality and proper etiquette were mainstream in the past which is also attributed to a relatively healthy society. Only relatively healthy societies could potentially have limited polygamy.

Marriage rates rates are declining and most marriages end in divorce. Judging by how American society is already dysfunctional, even if polygamy was legalized in America I don't think it would have much of an impact on dating. Also, in liberal countries the divorce laws deter marriage so polygamy would not be advisable even if it were legal.

Demographics, culture, and the dominant views of the respective society play a role in determining the results polygamy could have on society.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

I can't blame just the men for doing that. If the woman was shallow enough to open her legs to someone just because he's a celebrity and has money, that just makes her a low class whore and I don't need a woman like that around in my life anyway. The men did us a favor and pumped and dumped these worthless feminist whores. These guys don't have to play the PUA role and lie to get in bed because they have status. The women are readily willing to do it just because of that. These men do not have to lie and make the women believe that they're going to actually be with them.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Where is Mick Jagger on this list? Thought he was into the several thousands as well.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How could a guy count that many women? After 30, I stopped counting. After a while, there's no point in counting anymore.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Sh$t! AiB had about 3,000....I about 1-1.5K. LOL
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

C.J. wrote:LOL at least half of those people are jews, or of jewish descent. Jews just wanna take away all the spoils of the world, such beautiful, dumb women(or regular women). You can tell they never earned them. They're dirty bastards.

Rom Jeremy is a particular jewish slob. That guy destroyed so many different women who were normal, it's hilarious. :D
Here we go with another anti-semetic comment. First CJ, shove your opinion up your A$$. Second, how would you like if I came on here and started calling people niggers and chinks and making the kind of general nasty comments you do? For the record, I am getting sick and tired of all of the anti-semetic comments on this board. If this majority of you hate the Jews for your own stupid reasons, just let me know and I'll never come back here again.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

I think it is safe to say this list is incomplete without Genghis Khan. About 1.5% of the earth's population can trace their ancestry back to him.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: List of men with the highest # of sexual conquests

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

drealm wrote:Found this article in a google search: http://www.puatraining.com/blog/10-grea ... rs-history

JACK NICHOLSON = 2,000
HUGH HEFNER = 2,000
JULIO IGLESIAS = 3,000
RON JEREMY = 4,000
GENE SIMMONS = 4,600
CHARLIE SHEEN = 5,000
UMBERTO BILLO = 8,000
WARREN BEATTY = 12,000
WILT CHAMBERLAIN = 20,000
FIDEL CASTRO = 35,000

I see two issues with this:

1) This necessarily destroys a large number of women. With the exception of Jeremy and Sheen, most women here were average civies.

2) In Maslow's hierarchy of needs sex is the among the lowest possible achievements. Sexual satiety should be used as a stepping stone towards other improvements.

How does HA feel about this? Would most of you want to emulate these men if given the choice?
This is just a list, but there are lots of other men in the world who have also slept with a lot of women, but they're not famous so you don't hear about them.

I know 3 men over in NYC who are in their 40's who have slept with between 2,000 and 3,500 women each respectively. They were all male strippers during the 1990's.

As far as your question in no. 2, I know about Maslow's hierarchy of needs, but that does not sound quite right. Sex, at least for men, is really the prime motivating factor as to why men work and strive to better themselves. Men need sex right up there with food and water.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Tsar wrote:
drealm wrote:Tsar,

Won't polygamy lead to social unrest since some men will go without wives? Or are you suggesting these men should find an outlet through hoes? Even if hoes were permitted this would place a higher demand on them since they would be more scarce.
I think that polygamy could lead to social unrest. Traditionally only men who could afford concubines were able to have them. Responsible upper-class men and noblemen.

A population with more men than women and polygamy would lead to social unrest.

A liberal country with polygamy would lead to higher social unrest.

In America we already have social unrest and some of it can be attributed to a lack of men having a good girlfriend in their lives. Polygamy could never work in America because of feminism, liberalism, and the system in general. Polygamy couldn't work in modern China because of the gender imbalance.

Polygamy for everyone doesn't work. Polygamy for a few worked in the past and in many situations there were either financial or numerical caps on the number of concubines a man could have to prevent polygamy from being abused by those able to afford it. Morality and proper etiquette were mainstream in the past which is also attributed to a relatively healthy society. Only relatively healthy societies could potentially have limited polygamy.

Marriage rates rates are declining and most marriages end in divorce. Judging by how American society is already dysfunctional, even if polygamy was legalized in America I don't think it would have much of an impact on dating. Also, in liberal countries the divorce laws deter marriage so polygamy would not be advisable even if it were legal.

Demographics, culture, and the dominant views of the respective society play a role in determining the results polygamy could have on society.
Best post I have read by Tsar. Yes, polygamy does lead to civil unrest and unruly behavior by men. Over in countries where polygamy is legal the larger population of men who don't have any women are very aggressive and violent (suicide bombings and such) and they often molest young boys.

But here in the States, and other Western countries, the reason why the culture runs so smoothly and why men are so passive is because of monogamy and the suburban life. Here in the West, every man can at least have the chance to pair up with one woman (hot or ugly) through most of his life, and this keeps men in line.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Intolerant wrote:I hope one day polygamy will be legal, this society is very hypocritical towards it, you have a small elite number of mongers who want all the women to themselves whether it's through corruption or god knows what else they can come up with.
Polygamy, or some form of it does occur in America, but it's underground/taboo. There are an untold number of women who are involved in a situation where they're sharing the same man (knowingly or unknowingly). It's widespread in the African American community which is why so many African American women are contracting HIV at rates disproportionate to the rest of the population. This is the only way the virus is spreading so fast, but I digress.

For example, last year I briefly dated a 33 year old woman who knowingly dated a man who had another woman and kids for 7 years. She was the "side woman" for 7 years and she told me she will always love that man.

Other men who are more prominent and public such as NFL players have multiple women and multiple children in different cities.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: High # Sexual Conquests

drealm wrote:
Banano wrote:
drealm wrote:Found this article in a google search: http://www.puatraining.com/blog/10-grea ... rs-history

JACK NICHOLSON = 2,000
HUGH HEFNER = 2,000
JULIO IGLESIAS = 3,000
RON JEREMY = 4,000
GENE SIMMONS = 4,600
CHARLIE SHEEN = 5,000
UMBERTO BILLO = 8,000
WARREN BEATTY = 12,000
WILT CHAMBERLAIN = 20,000
FIDEL CASTRO = 35,000

I see two issues with this:

1) This necessarily destroys a large number of women. With the exception of Jeremy and Sheen, most women here were average civies.

2) In Maslow's hierarchy of needs sex is the among the lowest possible achievements. Sexual satiety should be used as a stepping stone towards other improvements.

How does HA feel about this? Would most of you want to emulate these men if given the choice?
How do we know these numbers are true?
Castro having threseome with 2 women.... every day for the past 50 years
Even if the real number was half it wouldn't make a difference to me. It's still a lot of destroyed women and a lot of time wasted on chasing tail.
Well, most of these guys did not have to chase any women as women chased them due to their profession, or they had guys who would go out to find women for them such as Castro who had hired guards to bring the women back to him.

That said, and I think I have said it before on here that my uncle was a womanizer back in the 1980's. I use to live with him and I saw the formula and everything. The basic formula is: nice car+nice clothes+alcohol

Thing is, chasing women is a full time job, and it was his whole life. He's an old broke man now with 10+ kids, and seeing how his life played out I never wanted any part of it. It was a life of being out in the street all night, getting drunk and pretty much putting your D*** into any woman who will give you a chance.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Teal Lantern wrote: Other than that, I'd like to know how these men avoided diseases.[/color]
Most of these guys on the list are pre AIDS era. I'm sure they have herpes and such, but that's nothing compared to HIV. Reminds me of all the guys who were able to be in Bangkok and PI in the 70's. But now?