Short Light Weight Girls Best in Bed?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Tsar wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Some of you guys need to start working out and start poppin' Ron-Jeremy-d.ick-enhancement red pills. Height cannot be fixed, but those other attributes can so you guys can experience tall p.ussy.s!)
Enhancement pills don't work for enlargement. The only treatments that have a good probability of working for enlargement are
chemical (hormonal) methods (DHT for example) or the Priapus Shot.

Do you think that if a man is attractive, six pack and muscles, but only 5'5" (165.1 cm) could he still get girls taller than him such as 5'6" through 5'10"?
Yeah that was an ig'nant statement of mine, but the purpose of my message was to get guys to not give up on anything and try women even bigger than they.
I never knocked any man's height in my ig'nant rebuttal. I said height cannot be helped so work on other attributes. I think bigger women are challenging in bed
and guys need to accept the "Pepsi Challenge (tm)". I think men in western society became so accustomed to the putrid height complex that they are thinking that shorter women would accept them and/or it'd be their "preference" (which we all know that the latter came from western societal inoculation).

I love a tall-boned b.itch. I had a 5'11" 57 year old American White woman with Lithuanian roots that all she had to do was bend over without squatting and I didn't have to put my back out sustaining myself whilst doing a short and stout, stubby p.ussy was doing merely enjoyable leg-squatting exercises. I'm 6'3" so 5'11" and up is perfect for doggie for me.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Thailand Rockstar
Freshman Poster

Post by Thailand Rockstar »

I like short asian women as much as I do tall white women and curvy black women. I like them all for different reasons and don't prefer any body type...it's more the personality type that bothers me of some of them.
Are you into Thai girls, dating, partying and living like a rockstar in Thailand?

Then go here >> http://www.thailandrockstar.com
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Yup, this is part of the reason I am so attracted to asian women. Petite bodies and petite features are really hot, just as long as they're not too short. 5'0" is like a hobbit. The thin asians around 5'2" - 5'5" are deceptively tall because of their slim frames, they're like scaled-down versions of tall white/black supermodels. It feels great to put your arms around and hold their light frames!
ClearView
Freshman Poster

Post by ClearView »

I love long legs. I've been with a few stumpies before and it just doesn't do it for me. Short girls don't even register on my radar. Woman needs to be at least 5'5 but I have no problems at all with over 6".
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ClearView wrote:I love long legs. I've been with a few stumpies before and it just doesn't do it for me. Short girls don't even register on my radar. Woman needs to be at least 5'5 but I have no problems at all with over 6".
Somebody whom accepts the Nardwuar Pepsi Challenge! *Hi-five motion*
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys make a good point that small petite girls do act more humble, modest and feminine. That does seem to be true.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I must be the biggest outlier - white guy in Asia with anti-white guy taste.

- If a girl is short and petite, she's invisible to me, even if she has the most attractive face in the world

- From my eyes, over 95% of Asian girls I see on the arms of white guys throughout Asia (even very good looking, well built, and well dressed guys) do not have sexy builds and usually plain or worse. But sometimes I see white guys with very attractive white girls, especially in backpacker areas or among the Russian communities.

- When I do see a local Asian gal who really catches my eye and is with a foreign guy, that foreigner is very often Middle Eastern, Asian, or black.

- I also frequently see attractive to very attractive Asian girls with local (same country) guys.

- 5'5" is my normal cut-off. But if the girl has proportionally long legs and amazing curves (the pear shaped, round ass, thick legged, and narrow shoulders with a bit of firm youthful chubbiness on the arms) my eyes will be drawn in even if she's as short as 5'3".

- Ideal specimen for my tastes - 5'8" to 6', proportionally long legs, wide hips, narrow shoulders, round firm butt, thick thighs, firm flawless soft tissue with no signs of cellulite, a chubby youthful face with smooth undamaged skin, at least medium nose bridge height, compact inverse triangle face shape, and medium sized bones. Once in a while, I come across girls in Asia who approach or tick most of those boxes. On the occasions that I've approached or expressed interest in these types, they often tell me later they can't understand how I can be attracted to them because they look so different from the local prototypes the typically see white foreigners with.

- Most of the local Asian girls I find very attractive do not have the P4P look. They either look solidly middle class to above or look very naive and youthful. It seems that even with very young attractive girls, once they enter full on mainstream p4P, their looks fade very fast.
ClearView
Freshman Poster

Post by ClearView »

One of the things that I learned when I used to go to strip clubs in Thailand was the type of body type I liked and didn't like. Short and small with no ass was not my type. Tall with no ass, a little better. Tall, slim with good round ass = perfect for me.
Atarii
Freshman Poster

Post by Atarii »

My favorite height for a girl is 4'11", but short girls usually finally date or marry a very tall man, who is something like 6'3".