Woman author admits that women are no longer women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Woman author admits that women are no longer women

Post by marklambo »

Summary with voting Poll
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2012/12/01/ ... ymore-9830

Full article
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/24/war-on-men/
The battle of the sexes is alive and well. According to Pew Research Center, the share of women ages eighteen to thirty-four that say having a successful marriage is one of the most important things in their lives rose nine percentage points since 1997 – from 28 percent to 37 percent. For men, the opposite occurred. The share voicing this opinion dropped, from 35 percent to 29 percent.

Believe it or not, modern women want to get married. Trouble is, men don’t.

The so-called dearth of good men (read: marriageable men) has been a hot subject in the media as of late. Much of the coverage has been in response to the fact that for the first time in history, women have become the majority of the U.S. workforce. They’re also getting most of the college degrees. The problem? This new phenomenon has changed the dance between men and women.

As the author of three books on the American family and its intersection with pop culture, I’ve spent thirteen years examining social agendas as they pertain to sex, parenting, and gender roles. During this time, I’ve spoken with hundreds, if not thousands, of men and women. And in doing so, I’ve accidentally stumbled upon a subculture of men who’ve told me, in no uncertain terms, that they’re never getting married. When I ask them why, the answer is always the same.

Women aren’t women anymore.

To say gender relations have changed dramatically is an understatement. Ever since the sexual revolution, there has been a profound overhaul in the way men and women interact. Men haven’t changed much – they had no revolution that demanded it – but women have changed dramatically.

In a nutshell, women are angry. They’re also defensive, though often unknowingly. That’s because they’ve been raised to think of men as the enemy. Armed with this new attitude, women pushed men off their pedestal (women had their own pedestal, but feminists convinced them otherwise) and climbed up to take what they were taught to believe was rightfully theirs.

Now the men have nowhere to go.

It is precisely this dynamic – women good/men bad – that has destroyed the relationship between the sexes. Yet somehow, men are still to blame when love goes awry. Heck, men have been to blame since feminists first took to the streets in the 1970s.

But what if the dearth of good men, and ongoing battle of the sexes, is – hold on to your seats – women’s fault?

You’ll never hear that in the media. All the articles and books (and television programs, for that matter) put women front and center, while men and children sit in the back seat. But after decades of browbeating the American male, men are tired. Tired of being told there’s something fundamentally wrong with them. Tired of being told that if women aren’t happy, it’s men’s fault.

Contrary to what feminists like Hanna Rosin, author of The End of Men, say, the so-called rise of women has not threatened men. It has pissed them off. It has also undermined their ability to become self-sufficient in the hopes of someday supporting a family. Men want to love women, not compete with them. They want to provide for and protect their families – it’s in their DNA. But modern women won’t let them.

It’s all so unfortunate – for women, not men. Feminism serves men very well: they can have sex at hello and even live with their girlfriends with no responsibilities whatsoever.

It’s the women who lose. Not only are they saddled with the consequences of sex, by dismissing male nature they’re forever seeking a balanced life. The fact is, women need men’s linear career goals – they need men to pick up the slack at the office – in order to live the balanced life they seek.

So if men today are slackers, and if they’re retreating from marriage en masse, women should look in the mirror and ask themselves what role they’ve played to bring about this transformation.

Fortunately, there is good news: women have the power to turn everything around. All they have to do is surrender to their nature – their femininity – and let men surrender to theirs.

If they do, marriageable men will come out of the woodwork.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

What's the statistics like for other countries I wonder?
jagulep
Freshman Poster

Post by jagulep »

Cool, proof there is at least one smart WW around!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

jagulep wrote:Cool, proof there is at least one smart WW around!
Or is she just regurgitating what men have already known for decades? There are no smart women, especially not western women.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

Most Western women are illogical morons
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ZERO_TOLERANCE_MAN wrote:Most Western women are illogical morons
I like to call western women, "Illiterate turds." :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

Atarii
Freshman Poster

Post by Atarii »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
jagulep wrote:Cool, proof there is at least one smart WW around!
Or is she just regurgitating what men have already known for decades? There are no smart women, especially not western women.

Oh, come on. Seriously?

"Western women are stupid, they don't know how to be feminine."

"Oh, look, this one is feminine."

"Yes, but she's a feminist."

"What about this one? She's feminine AND agrees that feminism is destroying the male and female dynamic."

"Yeah, well. . . she's a western woman, so she's still stupid."

"So you're using the premise that western women are stupid to prove that western women are stupid? Isn't that circular logic?"

"BLAAAAAAARRRGGGH!!! RAAAWRRRRRR!"
chiron
Freshman Poster

Post by chiron »

If I didn't know better I'd say you're a Western woman, Atarii. I've noticed your posts in many threads lately and all of them seem like something that somebody who's never had to deal with Western women might write (or someone really young and/or inexperienced). Fact is that Western women are poisoned by this this hateful ideology called "feminism" that destroys families and alienates men and women from each other. Even if she doesn't say that she's a feminist, growing up in a Western country is enough to distort her views and make her unable to lead healthy relationships and unable to care for a family.

I had to take too much shit from Western women to even consider dating one only once more. I can't start a family with women like that.