What percent of women and men are virgins?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

What percent of women and men are virgins?

Post by fightforlove »

What percent of women and men are virgins beyond, say, 25 years old? I'll bet it's more common than some people would think, since many virgins, particularly male virgins, will refuse to come out of the woodwork for obvious reasons.

I read one study claiming that only 12% of people are still virgins by their 21st birthday. Another study estimated that only 4% of people beyond 25 are virgins.

I have a feeling that it's quite a bit more common in men than women--like maybe 60-70% of the 25+ virgin population (however small it is) are probably males?? Also, don't forget that women on average marry a few years younger than men.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

The percentage is based on demographics, culture, and country. In most Western and Americanized countries there won't be many as female virgins. In every culture females marry younger than men. I would say 95% of the virgins over 25 are men in Western and Americanized cultures, most of the women in those cultures are sluts and will lose it to someone before then. Women have an easier time to enter a relationship because there is most likely one man (or desperate man) who will always be willing to take them even if they are unattractive, masculine, or obese.

I will be a virgin beyond 25 because I refuse to settle and I also won't enter a relationship with anyone until I'm financially stable. I won't date American women. I dropped out and it's foreign-only for me.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

95% is probably an exaggeration, I've known more than a few women in conservative church circles who were single virgins well past 25. My educated guess is 70%. Sad considering that most of these virgin guys will thus have to date/marry a non-virgin girl, which is belittling to a male and will add stress to the relationship.

Unfortunately, there's not a lot of hard data on this topic, and the results would be inaccurate: some non-virgin women would "claim" virginity and some virgin men would dis-claim their status.