Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Anecdote: Money is an aphrodisiac

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Anecdote: Money is an aphrodisiac

Postby S_Parc » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:22 pm

This is something everyone knows, however, I want to highlight an incident of a western woman's trolling for a monied guy. Just recently, I had this experience, getting important documents notarized.

I'd sat across from a public notary. She was reasonably attractive and looked a lot like this famous author:

When we first started, it was all business, in terms of ID checks and account verification. She had a completely professional demeanor. As she read over my documents, since they pertained to precious metals, futures, and currency diversification, her mood changed.

She quickly eyed my cash balance [ on her nearby computer screen ] and began to loosen up. She told me that “You'd { that's S_Parc } would love to meet up with her financial advisorâ€￾ and then, she kept trying to tie me down for a day, when I could come back and discuss some more with her. She'd then forgotten to sign a couple of papers and I gently reminded her to help me keep the focus for the day's assignments. When she was all done, she once again, got girlish and asked about my hometown and the times that she likes to stop over there for [ sushi, coffee, bagels]. Well … at some point, I cut it off and told her that I was behind and had to get through a backlog of activities for the day.

So for those guys who don't understand women and have this cookies/cream image, understand this, they like a guy who's either already well off or is potentially *good* with money. The looks and personality, unless we're talking about a handsome Hollywood actor, come second.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:45 pm

This is why I advise to all men: When you go to the bank to do a money transaction of any sort (cashing a check, making a money order, depositing money, closing/opening an account, etc.) always go to the line with the token male employee. ALWAYS.
A male employee will remain professional (unless he has a phag-gina moment and has to consult with the nearest woman for every little thing - and this happens). However, a woman will abuse her access to knowing how much money you have in your account, how much money you made on your check, where exactly you work, where exactly you LIVE, who the organization is that you're writing a check/money order to, how much money you're carrying on you when you leave the bank, etc. and she'll flirt with you in hopes of getting her claws on most if not all of your finances. You should all know that a woman cannot remain professional when her conniving and criminal nature kicks in, so just skip the pantsuit-wearing femi-bitch and go to Bob's window. Seriously men, only go in the line with the token male, and keep it simple so that he doesn't run and cry to the nearest femi-bitch for assistance at the first sign of a road bump. Don't even tempt the enemy in this regard.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby C.J. » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Money and power have made the panties wet since ancient times. :D You can thank the rothschild jew bastards for that.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby Maker55 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:57 pm

C.J. wrote:Money and power have made the panties wet since ancient times. :D You can thank the rothschild jew bastards for that.

Meh, women are biologically created to want a man's money and status and men want attractive women.

The only thing different in today's western society is that women have an "unnatural" attraction to money and have become gold digging leaches.

For example, these days an attractive woman making $20,000 will hardly want a guy who makes $30,000 but wants a guy making at least $60,000 instead.

Me personally, I wouldn't mind taking care of a woman financially but the divorce and dating laws have changed my mind especially when you talking about palimony, community property and alimony.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Postby C.J. » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:02 pm

Maker55 wrote:Meh, women are biologically created to want a man's money and status and men want attractive women.

But cavepeoples didn't have money! O_O
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby Maker55 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:10 pm

C.J. wrote:
Maker55 wrote:Meh, women are biologically created to want a man's money and status and men want attractive women.

But cavepeoples didn't have money! O_O

Ok.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:08 pm

Here's the thing guys ... a lot of newbie fellas like to post, saying that men who visit sites like HA, do so, because they can't get AWs to go out with them. Well, I'm only stating the counterpoint and that's that even if one can attract an AW, DON'T DO IT :!:

Part of the reason why I'd grown my savings, metals exposure, and brokerage accounts is because I don't spend money on AW nonsense. This is strategic survival, not some game of needing to fit-in or belonging to mainstream wishes.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:09 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:This is why I advise to all men: When you go to the bank to do a money transaction of any sort (cashing a check, making a money order, depositing money, closing/opening an account, etc.) always go to the line with the token male employee. ALWAYS.
A male employee will remain professional (unless he has a phag-gina moment and has to consult with the nearest woman for every little thing - and this happens)

Believe me, I tried but the male notarizer wasn't around :roll:

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:20 pm

It is so sad that women now get wet over how much ZOG currency men are handed rather than their qualities as men and that the women's response is to whore themselves out in a ploy to steal that currency rather than be respected wives and mothers. If our culture is ever to recover from this it is going to take the collapse of industrial civilization and generations of near-starvation.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:47 pm

S_Parc wrote:Here's the thing guys ... a lot of newbie fellas like to post, saying that men who visit sites like HA, do so, because they can't get AWs to go out with them. Well, I'm only stating the counterpoint and that's that even if one can attract an AW, DON'T DO IT :!:

Part of the reason why I'd grown my savings, metals exposure, and brokerage accounts is because I don't spend money on AW nonsense. This is strategic survival, not some game of needing to fit-in or belonging to mainstream wishes.

In a certain age range, just having an active account and a pulse seems to be enough. :wink:
Part of the irony is that guys trying to get dates can't and guys trying to ghost also ... can't. :shock:

She kept trying to tie S_Parc down for a wedding day. <-- future fixed :razz:

Careful S_Parc, she'll slip a marriage contract in there with those unsigned papers. :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:45 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Here's the thing guys ... a lot of newbie fellas like to post, saying that men who visit sites like HA, do so, because they can't get AWs to go out with them. Well, I'm only stating the counterpoint and that's that even if one can attract an AW, DON'T DO IT :!:

In a certain age range, just having an active account and a pulse seems to be enough. :wink:
Part of the irony is that guys trying to get dates can't and guys trying to ghost also ... can't. :shock:

She kept trying to tie S_Parc down for a wedding day. <-- future fixed :razz:

Careful S_Parc, she'll slip a marriage contract in there with those unsigned papers. :lol: :lol:

I'd specifically chosen a branch, not near my home, because I'd planned to never go there again, if such an event had occurred. I couldn't believe that my planning could have been so fortuitous. Talk about serendipity.

And as for newcomers to this site, just imagine the average non-HAer Joe out there, in America. If an attractive woman like that were to hit on him, what are the chances that he won't invite her to that 'favorite sushi' place in the hometown?

You see, that's the whole point. It's AWs which are the problem, not the attitudes of men, nor the type of image which men project. AWs are essentially barracudas and depending upon their age bracket & looks, go for different venues. This particular notarizer, being pretty, is looking for successful guys in trading, if not the standard surgeon, law partner, or management consultant. In effect, she'd probably guessed I was keeping cash reserves, to either rollover or run margin covers for futures or currency trades. In other word, her man detector read ... soon to be trader tycoon :shock: and as a result, she took immediate action in getting me to take her out.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:26 am

S_Parc wrote:I'd specifically chosen a branch, not near my home, because I'd planned to never go there again, if such an event had occurred. I couldn't believe that my planning could have been so fortuitous. Talk about serendipity.

And as for newcomers to this site, just imagine the average non-HAer Joe out there, in America. If an attractive woman like that were to hit on him, what are the chances that he won't invite her to that 'favorite sushi' place in the hometown?

You see, that's the whole point. It's AWs which are the problem, not the attitudes of men, nor the type of image which men project. AWs are essentially barracudas and depending upon their age bracket & looks, go for different venues. This particular notarizer, being pretty, is looking for successful guys in trading, if not the standard surgeon, law partner, or management consultant. In effect, she'd probably guessed I was keeping cash reserves, to either rollover or run margin covers for futures or currency trades. In other word, her man detector read ... soon to be trader tycoon :shock: and as a result, she took immediate action in getting me to take her out.

Maybe this is why so many gals get psychology degrees --
-- to fool themselves upon a better class of provider without actually having to be worth his trouble.

For all their claims of NAWALT ... :roll: (Queue soundtrack from Jaws ...) :)
http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/anecd ... -bank.html
I love that guys can compare notes on all the attempted scheming out there.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 am

S_Parc wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:This is why I advise to all men: When you go to the bank to do a money transaction of any sort (cashing a check, making a money order, depositing money, closing/opening an account, etc.) always go to the line with the token male employee. ALWAYS.
A male employee will remain professional (unless he has a phag-gina moment and has to consult with the nearest woman for every little thing - and this happens)

Believe me, I tried but the male notarizer wasn't around :roll:

Since there was no other option, and getting your documents notarized was a priority to you, then it's okay. A lot of times in these high finance/insurance/legal offices, there are no men around, say for the security guards who greet you. But I always advise avoiding women in any case when you can. For example, I will gladly stand in a line of fourteen people ahead of me at Jimbo's line rather than deal with the other nineteen open lanes occupied by (modern) female employees. ALWAYS. Lately I won't go in a convenience store or restaurant to spend my hard-earned money if a women is behind the counter or running the place. Seriously, leave the whores you married at home in the kitchen, NOT the damn workplace.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby OutWest » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:08 am

C.J. wrote:Money and power have made the panties wet since ancient times. :D You can thank the rothschild jew bastards for that.

Yes, the Jews are real bastards...kinda like the rest of us...stacks of gold has no effect on Chinese girls for example.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:00 am

*I cannot breathe* jajajjajajaajaa hahahaha
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions