Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Anecdote: Money is an aphrodisiac

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby leavingusa » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:52 am

I noticed that too, cute young bank tellers really dig me.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:19 am

The cave man who had a giant bundle of furs, because he was a bad ass hunter, got all the cave chicks.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby OutWest » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:25 am

The_Adventurer wrote:The cave man who had a giant bundle of furs, because he was a bad a** hunter, got all the cave chicks.

It was Cave Jews that invented hunting and caused all the problems even then...other cave mans lovingly shared their wimins, but Mongo the cave -Jew hoarded and whored them all, thus screwing the world up with his hoarding and whoring of the cave-wimins...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby davewe » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:27 pm

OutWest wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:The cave man who had a giant bundle of furs, because he was a bad a** hunter, got all the cave chicks.

It was Cave Jews that invented hunting and caused all the problems even then...other cave mans lovingly shared their wimins, but Mongo the cave -Jew hoarded and whored them all, thus screwing the world up with his hoarding and whoring of the cave-wimins...

I resent this! None of my ancestors were ever named Mongo :)
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:23 am

"Any woman that delves into the banking field is... totally into money, money, MONEY!" - BusterMcFriendly (MGTOWforums)
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:08 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:"Any woman that delves into the banking field is... totally into money, money, MONEY!" - BusterMcFriendly (MGTOWforums)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ating.html :lol: :lol:

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth ... net-worth/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:01 am

She's already plenty rich. Not Lucas rich, but she is definitely 1% level rich in her own right. At her age, dangerous for having children, who will marry her. She's cute at least.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Maker55 wrote:Women are biologically created to want a man's money and status and men want attractive women.

The only thing different in today's western society is that women have an "unnatural" attraction to money and have become gold digging leaches.

For example, these days an attractive woman making $20,000 will hardly want a guy who makes $30,000 but wants a guy making at least $60,000 instead.

Women are biologically programmed to go after men who are good providers (meaning men who make a lot of money). The thing with American women is that, they are so obsessed with money, that the only thing they look for in a man is money.

You have some attractive women who make only $10 an hour but they want a guy who makes $100,000 a year! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:00 pm

jamesbond wrote:You have some attractive women who make only $10 an hour but they want a guy who makes $100,000 a year! :shock:

Actually, my sister had earned $0/hr for eons and expects the hubby to pull in $150K w/ expense-able company car.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:34 am

S_Parc wrote:
jamesbond wrote:You have some attractive women who make only $10 an hour but they want a guy who makes $100,000 a year! :shock:

Actually, my sister had earned $0/hr for eons and expects the hubby to pull in $150K w/ expense-able company car.

A whopping $0/hr??? You should introduce her to Winnie!

(April Fools!)
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby Jacaré » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:10 am

S_Parc,
You should have played her in her game and slipped her your #. No, not your primary number but your 2ndary one. Get a google or skype # for like 20 bucks per year or something. Choose a number anywhere in the US or the world and hand it to those femicunts. Meet them at a bar, get the drunk, hit it and forget it. Give them a taste of their own medecine, aka the classical Pump & Dump (P&D in short). Yes, you can have your cake and eat it!:)
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Postby Rayn » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:27 am

Jacaré wrote:S_Parc,
You should have played her in her game and slipped her your #. No, not your primary number but your 2ndary one. Get a google or skype # for like 20 bucks per year or something. Choose a number anywhere in the US or the world and hand it to those femicunts. Meet them at a bar, get the drunk, hit it and forget it. Give them a taste of their own medecine, aka the classical Pump & Dump (P&D in short). Yes, you can have your cake and eat it!:)

I think the woman hitting on S_Parc must someone who's already P&D'ed by rich guys for the 12th time or so but still deluding herself into thinking she can sucker one of them into marrying her if only she did a little bit more of this and a little bit more of that.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:35 pm

Only that she had my home address, right in front of her. I was in pure flight mode :wink:
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Do men deliberately give each other such terrible advice? :?
These days, the first risk is that cake will turn out to be crab cake.
Secondly, men are already being brought up on "rape" charges based on a female's "buyer's remorse" and claiming she was too drunk to give consent.
It doesn't work the other way around. You get drunk and knock some girl up, you still gotta pay.

S_Parc did the smart thing sticking to business and then getting the hell away from there, Jed Clampett Style.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:Do men deliberately give each other such terrible advice? :?
These days, the first risk is that cake will turn out to be crab cake.

Well, Maryland Crab Cakes are fine :wink:

Teal Lantern wrote:Secondly, men are already being brought up on "rape" charges based on a female's "buyer's remorse" and claiming she was too drunk to give consent.
It doesn't work the other way around. You get drunk and knock some girl up, you still gotta pay.

S_Parc did the smart thing sticking to business and then getting the hell away from there, Jed Clampett Style.

The other thing is that when an AW knows your home address ... run like hell. It's one thing if I were in Hartford CT and some AW skank was getting wet at a conference vs one, on the perimeter of my home territory. A hit & run in Hartford would be long forgotten, a day or two later. Most likely, that skank would be back on her plane to Albuquerque NM or Atlanta GA afterwards, anyways. That's why national conferences works, but local patrol equals trouble.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions