Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do you think women get noticeably more desperate with age?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Intolerant wrote:This is part of the next feminist agenda, hook up young men with used up old hags.

Those diseased ¢unts can "agenda" all they want, but I and the rest of the red piller MGTOW crowd WILL NOT stand for it. Hell, I find the greatest enjoyment in now openly insulting these nasty old fat skanks who think they're MILFs and cougars to their face! Back to the kitchen, Broomhilda! There's no reason in hell why anyone has to see your expired 45-year-old saggy beluga whale a$s on the street in a mini skirt and heels just because you wanna spend hubby's hard-earned money on shoes and make-up!

Seriously, men, do the world a good turn and the next time you see an expired married woman dressed like a prost!tute (they're everywhere) knock her off her pedestal by reminding her that she's an expendable old whore!

:D
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Banano wrote:you guys dont get it,
women still have it eeasier, makes no difference if they are 20, 30 or 40 or 50

40-50 yo women can always get young cock, men cant unless he goes to brothel and pays for it...but theres big difference, women will get validated and receive ego boost by being able to pull all these young studs whereas 40 yo dude will only get p***y if he directly pays for it, no attraction required, no validation for him, no ego boost

dont think your value will go up as you get older, you will waste your valuable years

(Young) men who validate themselves by the number of women they have sex with would agree with you.
Those with a better understanding of the game realize that comparing how much sex you can pull vs a woman --
-- makes about as much sense as comparing how much weight she can lift or carry vs a man.

"40-50 yo women can always get young cock..." that will pump and dump them. Rarely much more.
It's fun for a while, but it won't cover her retirement expenses... or the shoes, trinkets, and repairs etc.
The "Grey Divorce/Frivorce" bites back hard after she burns through the ex-hubby's money and doesn't have a new sucker lined up.
The new sucker will usually NOT be an improvement over the ex in age and status.

"Don't think your value will go up as you get older."
Ask S_Parc's notary-babe about that. :wink: :lol:
Raising your value does require putting in effort -- which is much easier without a harpy in your wallet.
WAY more 50yr old men can get a 30yr old woman to marry them than the other way around.
He can also decide that he'd rather remain in control of how he spends his time and money. 8)
This is why it used to be so important to get young men to the alter before they gained enough worldly experience to realize what they'd eventually be stuck with -- and paying for.
50yr old women KNOW this. You'll be better positioned if you know it, too. Do not mistake SMV for MMV.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby fightforlove » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Intolerant wrote:This is part of the next feminist agenda, hook up young men with used up old hags.

There was actually a feminist writer (name slips my mind at the moment) who advocated this. She said it would be good to match up horny 18 year old boys with 40 year old milfs, since both of them will be at their sexual peek, and the experience would be beneficial for both -- the young men would learn how to do it, gain confidence and the older women would be charmed and satisfied. :P

Personally, I think it can be really good for socially awkward/inexperienced young men to warm up on slim, attractive older women. They can show you the ropes, be a nice respite from the insane retarded-ness of younger women, and overall help you gain confidence and perspective. I'm not too sure if an LTR/marriage to an older women would be wise, though.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby S_Parc » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:40 pm

fightforlove wrote:

There was actually a feminist writer (name slips my mind at the moment) who advocated this. She said it would be good to match up horny 18 year old boys with 40 year old milfs, since both of them will be at their sexual peek, and the experience would be beneficial for both -- the young men would learn how to do it, gain confidence and the older women would be charmed and satisfied. :P

Personally, I think it can be really good for socially awkward/inexperienced young men to warm up on slim, attractive older women. They can show you the ropes, be a nice respite from the insane retarded-ness of younger women, and overall help you gain confidence and perspective. I'm not too sure if an LTR/marriage to an older women would be wise, though.

I'm wondering if this was the 'read between the lines' message of the Graduate, between Dustin Hoffman & Anne Bancroft. Since Hoffman's interactions with younger women were non-existent, Mrs Robinson provided that MILF experience which she didn't enjoy with her husband.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:17 pm

fightforlove wrote:There was actually a feminist writer (name slips my mind at the moment) who advocated this. She said it would be good to match up horny 18 year old boys with 40 year old milfs, since both of them will be at their sexual peek, and the experience would be beneficial for both -- the young men would learn how to do it, gain confidence and the older women would be charmed and satisfied. :P
Riiight, nature would create women to be at their sexual peak at the ass end of their fertility & attractiveness window. :roll:
Provided she's clear of STDs (and working eggs), then an 18yr old male could benefit from the exchange... unless he's fooled into marrying her.

fightforlove wrote:Personally, I think it can be really good for socially awkward/inexperienced young men to warm up on slim, attractive older women. They can show you the ropes, be a nice respite from the insane retarded-ness of younger women, and overall help you gain confidence and perspective. I'm not too sure if an LTR/marriage to an older women would be wise, though.

The older ones aren't any less "insane"; they are better at hiding it and younger males are too inexperienced to notice the more subtle signs (and too horny to care).
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions