Casual Sex Is Like Candy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drealm
Junior Poster

Casual Sex Is Like Candy

Post by drealm »

If you have enough money you can support an unlimited p4p habit. Or if you have other factors working for you, you can bed unlimited women. For the latter example see the thread I made recently where Castro was rumored to of slept with 35k worth of women: viewtopic.php?t=18181

Endless sexual pursuit is rather boring in the long run though. Any man can bed a 10 with the right amount of money. The only reason you'd bed one 10 over another 10 is for novelty. Hence the reason someone like Castro bed 35k worth of 10's. So an endless sexual conquest is really nothing more than looking for novelty.

Eating lots of candy doesn't nourish your stomach. And screwing lots of women doesn't enrich your mind. If you view short term sex as the end goal of all relationships you'll eventually starve yourself emotionally and otherwise.

A long term committed relationship is like eating a juicy cut of prime rib.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Yeah true. It makes it harder to love the one you are in a relationship. Hence why you have to love a woman for a strong quality that she has (physical and/or personality-wise).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I see b@inking as going out for a good Tiramisu.

And thus, like Tiramisu, I only need it monthly. And that's why that specialty dessert cake, has never lost its appeal. It's ingested in the right intervals.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Some men go for quality over quantity, ie instead of banging hundreds of filthy sluts, they'd rather settle with one feminine woman.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

clowny wrote:Some men go for quality over quantity, ie instead of banging hundreds of filthy sluts, they'd rather settle with one feminine woman.
In addition, the desire and ability to form a permanent pair bond with a woman is a good indication your "normal". Western culture and dating practices have left most men emotionally damaged and rampant promiscuity is just an outward manifestation of it.