Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Odbo's Harrassing PM

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Odbo's Harrassing PM

Postby Maker55 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:40 pm

Oh lawd, i had a good laugh

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread. ... -Are-Black

Image[/quote]

This is what you're beloved member odbo just sent me.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am







Postby zboy1 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:33 pm

Odbo's a hilarious racist, so just ignore him Maker. Having said that, you've been accused by some White posters on HA for going on anti-White rants yourself, Maker. Anyway, Odbo can be a good guy sometimes--except when he goes on his racist tangents. Same goes for you, Maker, and Lone Yakuza. I don't think we should ban any of you guys for your transgressions because you guys occasionally bring some interesting insights into the forum, unlike a lot of other troll posters...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Maker55 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:51 pm

I've never went on a white rant.

When people of color tell the truth you say it's anti-white.

I have said that whites were responsible for feminism and I stand by that.

If you whites wouldn't have let your women get out of control, we wouldn't even have this website.

That's not anti-white, it's the truth.

And the other stuff I say is that blacks started civilization.

That's not anti-white, it's the truth.

Lone Yakuza said much worse things about whites than I ever have.

I've never done anything bad enough to get me banned on this website.

If saying that the ancient egyptians were black is anti-white, then you'll just have to accept the truth.

White men have no backbone, that's why keep letting women walk over them.

You know this is the truth.

WHITES created feminism.

It's not anti-white, it's the truth.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Odbo is just baiting you to get under your skin.

I put him on ignore months ago and I don't have to read his sick "contributions" any longer.

The man has issues. Don't permit him to make you have them.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Odbo's Harrassing PM

Postby Cornfed » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Maker55 wrote: This is what you're beloved member odbo just sent me.

Does this cartoon not adequately sum up how your received your college degree?

I have said that whites were responsible for feminism and I stand by that.

Mostly Jews, actually.

And the other stuff I say is that blacks started civilization.

I don't know why have recite whack-job nonsense the Jews have told to you to console yourself for being born of a race of monkeys with language. You would be happier in you just accepted the hand you are dealt and went on with your monkey business. The fact is that blacks lack the intelligence and forethought to be anything but a pimple on white society’s ass, so any talk of them inventing everything and such can be immediately dismissed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Intolerant » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:14 pm

You probably made this shit up yourself.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Odbo's Harrassing PM

Postby Maker55 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Maker55 wrote: This is what you're beloved member odbo just sent me.

Does this cartoon not adequately sum up how your received your college degree?

I have said that whites were responsible for feminism and I stand by that.

Mostly Jews, actually.

And the other stuff I say is that blacks started civilization.

I don't know why have recite whack-job nonsense the Jews have told to you to console yourself for being born of a race of monkeys with language. You would be happier in you just accepted the hand you are dealt and went on with your monkey business. The fact is that blacks lack the intelligence and forethought to be anything but a pimple on white society’s a**, so any talk of them inventing everything and such can be immediately dismissed.


Actually no, got my degree at a mostly white university. Earned it with flying colors.

Jews?????

I heard it from anglo saxons themselves.

All races come from black people, it's been proven by science and dna.

Scientists have also proven that whites are a genetic mutation. Look it up on youtube.

Every single one of you descendants from Japheth have black blood in your veins.

The first people on this earth were black.

Your opinion about black people doesn't change that.

You can't even prove what you're saying.

All the black people on here: Stop posting on this website.

You guys removed Lone Yakuza because he was telling the truth about the very people who descended from the Caucasus Mountains but you can't get rid of these white racists on this website........unreal.

That's why so many of you racists are so unhappy with your lives because you're always blaming someone else other than yourselves.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Re: Odbo's Harrassing PM

Postby zboy1 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:22 pm

Maker55 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Maker55 wrote: This is what you're beloved member odbo just sent me.

Does this cartoon not adequately sum up how your received your college degree?

I have said that whites were responsible for feminism and I stand by that.

Mostly Jews, actually.

And the other stuff I say is that blacks started civilization.

I don't know why have recite whack-job nonsense the Jews have told to you to console yourself for being born of a race of monkeys with language. You would be happier in you just accepted the hand you are dealt and went on with your monkey business. The fact is that blacks lack the intelligence and forethought to be anything but a pimple on white society’s a**, so any talk of them inventing everything and such can be immediately dismissed.


Actually no, got my degree at a mostly white university. Earned it with flying colors.

Jews?????

I heard it from anglo saxons themselves.

All races come from black people, it's been proven by science and dna.

Scientists have also proven that whites are a genetic mutation. Look it up on youtube.

Every single one of you descendants from Japheth have black blood in your veins.

The first people on this earth were black.

Your opinion about black people doesn't change that.

You can't even prove what you're saying.

All the black people on here: Stop posting on this website.

You guys removed Lone Yakuza because he was telling the truth about the very people who descended from the Caucasus Mountains but you can't get rid of these white racists on this website........unreal.

That's why so many of you racists are so unhappy with your lives because you're always blaming someone else other than yourselves.


Actually, that's not true. Winston has banned White racists before in this forum, like Gordan and OilTradingAcademy. He's also banned Black and Asian racists like Blue Murder and Philosophical Filipino. No one has banned LoneYakuza yet--he just wanted to take some time off from this forum. I tried to calm him down many times after his many rants because I felt like he was turning into the next Cho Seung Hui. I was concerned for his mental well-being.....

And btw, stop pretending to be a Black man. I know you're just a White man posing as a Black, LOL: http://www.interpals.net/maker55
It's okay, though. I don't mind your posts too much, Maker. Just put Odbo on ignore, so he doesn't get under your skin!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby xiongmao » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:56 am

Odbo PM'd a very offensive rant to me for posting photos of beautiful Chinese ladies. He (she?) accused me of being a kid for my excited posts about how hot the women here are.

Well I make no apologies for what I post here, as you guys who aren't lucky enough to be/have been here need to know what Chinese women are really like before you spend your hard earned cash on a plane ticket out here. And as a red-blooded male I make no apologies for being extremely attracted to women.

For sure I have yellow fever and find Chinese girls unusually attractive. A lot of Western guys are the same. Who cares what anyone else thinks - men like different types of women, it keeps the gene pool varied. If you're going abroad to date women and you don't like Asians then you'd have to be out of your mind to come here!

But I also like well dressed women, and SE Asia is also a great place to find those.

And as for his weird rants about Asian men rising up against the white guys stealing their women, well that's never gonna happen. There are just so few white guys here (and even fewer with Chinese gf's). In fact in the 6 weeks I have been here I have actually seen more Western women with Chinese bf's than I have seen Western dudes with Chinese gf's. By far the bigger problem here are Asian women getting better educated and leaving their male peers behind. But that's an issue facing many countries.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Re: Odbo's Harrassing PM

Postby Maker55 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:38 am

zboy1 wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Maker55 wrote: This is what you're beloved member odbo just sent me.

Does this cartoon not adequately sum up how your received your college degree?

I have said that whites were responsible for feminism and I stand by that.

Mostly Jews, actually.

And the other stuff I say is that blacks started civilization.

I don't know why have recite whack-job nonsense the Jews have told to you to console yourself for being born of a race of monkeys with language. You would be happier in you just accepted the hand you are dealt and went on with your monkey business. The fact is that blacks lack the intelligence and forethought to be anything but a pimple on white society’s a**, so any talk of them inventing everything and such can be immediately dismissed.


Actually no, got my degree at a mostly white university. Earned it with flying colors.

Jews?????

I heard it from anglo saxons themselves.

All races come from black people, it's been proven by science and dna.

Scientists have also proven that whites are a genetic mutation. Look it up on youtube.

Every single one of you descendants from Japheth have black blood in your veins.

The first people on this earth were black.

Your opinion about black people doesn't change that.

You can't even prove what you're saying.

All the black people on here: Stop posting on this website.

You guys removed Lone Yakuza because he was telling the truth about the very people who descended from the Caucasus Mountains but you can't get rid of these white racists on this website........unreal.

That's why so many of you racists are so unhappy with your lives because you're always blaming someone else other than yourselves.


Actually, that's not true. Winston has banned White racists before in this forum, like Gordan and OilTradingAcademy. He's also banned Black and Asian racists like Blue Murder and Philosophical Filipino. No one has banned LoneYakuza yet--he just wanted to take some time off from this forum. I tried to calm him down many times after his many rants because I felt like he was turning into the next Cho Seung Hui. I was concerned for his mental well-being.....

And btw, stop pretending to be a Black man. I know you're just a White man posing as a Black, LOL: http://www.interpals.net/maker55
It's okay, though. I don't mind your posts too much, Maker. Just put Odbo on ignore, so he doesn't get under your skin!


Thanks for your kind words zboy1.

lmao!!!!!

No, I'm MUCH, MUCH better looking and more in shape than that guy on interpals in the link and yes, I'm black.

Our usernames are entirely coincidental.

I'm brown skinned.

I'd post a picture of myself but I don't want to reveal myself on here.

I used to have an account on interpals last year but I deleted it.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Re: Odbo's Harrassing PM

Postby odbo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:44 am

Maker55 wrote:All the black people on here: Stop posting on this website.

I've been telling you for ages to shit up your own forum or ask Winston to make a blacks-only section, dedicated to your (real or imagined) "muh dick" tales.

The research shows that boundaries/borders lead to peaceful coexistence. When that is breached or you have forced cohabitation, the result is racial strife, like in urban USA. Multiculturalism does not work. It destroys diversity, not only race but culture turning it into some lowest common denominator shit and since the natural tribal instinct cannot be suppressed, it makes for a negative atmosphere. Everyone ends up hating eachother.

The rest of us do not want to hear your degenerate view of the world. You (not necessarily you directly but those you associate with) have hijacked plenty of threads with your niggatry. Whenever I mentioned this, zboy would delete my post. For example that thread about the decline and over-rated nature of Swedish women turned into 3 middle aged blacks talking about how sweet the pussay was.

This of course ties into another aspect of interracial dating (at least amongst Americans) that all the "conscious/educated/free thinker black men" on this website never once addressed and in fact tried to cover up whenever it was brought up, their p***y worship. Horrific White women that any decent White man would not touch with a 10 foot pole still have plenty of options with their black admirers. Because the admirers see them as a fetish, they delude themselves with a "forbidden fruit" or "grass is greener on the other side" or "opposites attract" state of mind and ignore massive defects both physical and not. In many cases they are trash themselves, so it's a case of "like attracts like". And since the tax payers are nice enough to pay the "oppressed minority" and the "poor single mother" welfare or other benefits, the couple doesn't even have to worry about being utter useless trash.

A similar although far less selfish and damaging situation exists with middle aged white-collar often divorced White men who date those insane "Asian Dragon ladies" which Asian men would never in a million years have anything to do with. What all of this does is positively reinforce the woman's bad behavior or limit the negative reinforcement (i.e. loneliness) the woman would otherwise get if there were not a bunch of men of another race giving her attention and excusing her every flaw. Not only keeping them from improving themselves but demonstrating to all the other women that no matter how intolerable they become there will always suckers/manginas out there to worship them. Thus encouraging the destruction of feminine women with dignity and actual worth.

"You're just mad we're taking your women."

Maker55 wrote:
odbo wrote:
Maker55 wrote:Odbo,

You've just been reported.

I'm a college graduate, author and as well as many other things so please.

If you want to have a debate about the merits of black people, I'll tear you up..

Oh lawd, i had a good laugh

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread. ... -Are-Black

Image


Actually whites sexual abuse children more than blacks.

Just keep it coming. Everytime you post something to me, I'm going to post it in the General Forum.

As I have stated on numerous occasions, non-Whites and women struggle with concepts of objectivity and personal accountability. They operate on an emotional level, like a sports fan. Thereby making any logical discussion/argument with them utterly futile. You can believe what you want. That Whites came from Africans and stole "ancient Chinese secrets", that sub-Saharan Africans built the pyramids, that White men are all psychopaths and paedophiles like Hollywood depicts and browns and blacks are all respectable citizens even though the evidence paints a different picture. It doesn't change anything. I'm not interested in pre-school bickering.

xiongmao wrote:Odbo PM'd a very offensive rant to me for posting photos of beautiful Chinese ladies.
Oh sure, I'm against "photos of beautiful Chinese ladies" now. Curse that feminine-beauty hating feminist odbo. That's not what the PM was about. I was being genuine and asked you a question. You responded by calling me an asshole and then ignored me when I clarified my intent was not to insult you. I guess to dis-associative manchilds anything that makes you consider the consequences of your actions is offensive.

There was a good thread about the damage scumbag males (masquerading as real men and often using their foreign status) are causing to innocent, feminine women the world over. Maker55 responded with:
Maker55 wrote:Who cares?

Grown adults can do what they want.

Mind you this is on a thread called "Anyone else think that mongers overseas are ruining it?". If you don't want to be offended by people discussing irresponsible behavior of others which harms us all, then why don't you keep it to yourself. Why try to censor the damage it is causing or even advertise your own mongering on a forum then get furious some people don't approve of it.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Winston » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:23 pm

Odbo has been sending uwanted harassing PM's to several members, and has also called some black forum members the N word. He has received warnings and ignored them. Therefore, he will now be banned. The date that the ban will be lifted will be indeterminate, just whenever I feel like it I guess.

Apologies from Odbo are welcome, as well as his agreement to cease this activity.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby C.J. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:09 pm

SOME niggas got their facts all f***ed up. I'm ashamed to even be in the same room with such people, it's disgusting. I'd side with all the "white" folks here, just to spite anyone else who's colored, who can only say dumb stuff like "Jesus was black LOL".

odbo sent me some stuff too, w00-h00. Am I bitching about it? Take a f***ing guess. I'll wait. :)

Actually, after reading a lot of odbo's posts I can definitely understand what he says. It's extreme discussion related to race, but I think it's worth discussing. Some people do get mad though... but hey, if the shoes fit, be a man and wear 'em! :D
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby Maker55 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:51 am

C.J. wrote:SOME niggas got their facts all f***ed up. I'm ashamed to even be in the same room with such people, it's disgusting. I'd side with all the "white" folks here, just to spite anyone else who's colored, who can only say dumb stuff like "Jesus was black LOL".

odbo sent me some stuff too, w00-h00. Am I bitching about it? Take a f***ing guess. I'll wait. :)

Actually, after reading a lot of odbo's posts I can definitely understand what he says. It's extreme discussion related to race, but I think it's worth discussing. Some people do get mad though... but hey, if the shoes fit, be a man and wear 'em! :D


If you believe the crap you just wrote, then you're not too far away from odbo's insanity.

This is a website where we are supposed to be BROTHERS UNITED to help one another get through this tough society that doesn't care about males.

We're in this together, black, white, jew, asian and latino.

Odbo is on the wrong website. He needs to join a white supremacist website which he probably already has.

Since you seem to care about odbo so much and respect his opinions, it might be wise to warn him of what lies for him if he continues at this pace.

People like odbo either will eventually kill someone or someone will kill him because not everyone is going to take his crap.

One day odbo is going to say something racist to a black person's face and they're going to unload some lead in his face.

That's why people murder because they hold so much hatred inside of them.

If this was the 1600s, odbo would have no problem lynching a black or a jew.

And btw, no one asked odbo for his opinions on the merits of someone's race. I know I sure didn't.

If you can't follow the rules on a website, what does that say about you as a person?

Eventually, he's going to do something stupid in real life that's going to put his life in danger.

Odbo's hatred grows every day inside him.

Do you want him to kill an innocent black or jewish child because of the hatred he holds inside him?

I want odbo to go to Chicago talk this crap. He will meet his fate at the hands of some Vice Lords and Gangster Disciples.

Any minorities on this website who stick up for odbo is actually WORSE than odbo.

You really think that western women and feminism are odbo's worst problems???

Like all of us, odbo's worst problems lie with HIMSELF!

Obdo or any of the other racists on this webiste better hope they never meet me.

I'll gather all of my African ancestor's spirits and I'll erase him or any one who shares his views out of existence.

And I'll surround all of them in blackness and darkness and they'll never wake up out of it.

To my black people: ANY black people on here who are self-hating and hate their own black people. As bad as odbo is, you're actually WORSE than odbo.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby C.J. » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:59 am

Maker55 wrote:If you believe the crap you just wrote, then you're not too far away from odbo's insanity.

This is a website where we are supposed to be BROTHERS UNITED to help one another get through this tough society that doesn't care about males.

We're in this together, black, white, jew, asian and latino.

Odbo is on the wrong website. He needs to join a white supremacist website which he probably already has.

Since you seem to care about odbo so much and respect his opinions, it might be wise to warn him of what lies for him if he continues at this pace.

People like odbo either will eventually kill someone or someone will kill him because not everyone is going to take his crap.

One day odbo is going to say something racist to a black person's face and they're going to unload some lead in his face.

That's why people murder because they hold so much hatred inside of them.

If this was the 1600s, odbo would have no problem lynching a black or a jew.

And btw, no one asked odbo for his opinions on the merits of someone's race. I know I sure didn't.

If you can't follow the rules on a website, what does that say about you as a person?

Eventually, he's going to do something stupid in real life that's going to put his life in danger.

Odbo's hatred grows every day inside him.

Do you want him to kill an innocent black or jewish child because of the hatred he holds inside him?

I want odbo to go to Chicago talk this crap. He will meet his fate at the hands of some Vice Lords and Gangster Disciples.

Any minorities on this website who stick up for odbo is actually WORSE than odbo.

You really think that western women and feminism are odbo's worst problems???

Like all of us, odbo's worst problems lie with HIMSELF!

Obdo or any of the other racists on this webiste better hope they never meet me.

I'll gather all of my African ancestor's spirits and I'll erase him or any one who shares his views out of existence.

And I'll surround all of them in blackness and darkness and they'll never wake up out of it.

To my black people: ANY black people on here who are self-hating and hate their own black people. As bad as odbo is, you're actually WORSE than odbo.

Empty threats. I don't care whether you're black or white or hispanic or jewish or whatever;you're nothing but fodder to me! Actually, I'd LOVE for someone like you to come get me! :D You can take the karma off my hands. As anything negative you do to me, gives me the perfect excuse to exact revenge via natural law. And reap the spoils without repercussions. So by even bothering to f**k with me, you've already lost. Look up the rules of Chess. :)

I don't align myself with anyone;I only follow the rules of the earth. The majority of westerners are nothing but garbage, no matter the race. Anyone who shares the same like-minedness, and also has the power to choose their own destiny is already helping me, as satanists divided are easily conquered. As well as those who worship satanists, they all get grouped together like a bunch of dirty sheep!

I love being a racist, bigot, inflexible, psycho.... it means that my brain and body are now in sync. Without governments to hold them back, pridefuls are the most powerful humans on earth, as their hatred of others gives them the resolve to do anything. Hate is good if you can use it further your own goals. People who forgive others for their wrongdoing are complacent and worthless;just look at the american white man! Or even the american black man for that matter;as long as you give them junk, money and/or sex, they're putty in one's hand! Black gangs are what's left of prideful people, which is just sad.
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: publicduende and 2 guests