Is South America a Good Place to Have a Second Childhood?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Is South America a Good Place to Have a Second Childhood?

Post by zacb »

Ever since I could remember, I never felt like I experienced the normal progression of things, in between my akwardness, moving, and homeschooling, I never felt like I experience dlife. I was wondering if SA, like Colombia, Mexico, Brazil, and the DR would be good fits? I just want to experience life before I go to the Philippines, and I don't want to risk it in the US, due to it being my domicle. Any thoughts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

I am not much into mexico...... though is nice I prefer colombia, argentina or brazil

yes, south america is a cool place.... it's NORMAL (normal in the context of asian countries or europe, meaning people are actually interesting and friendly and OVERALL NORMAL)....
it lacks that crazy weird sterile feeling of america!! (thank god for that)
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Interesting. What do you think o fthe woman? Are they pretty good? Btw, are you living there right now?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I lived my second childhood in the Philippines for ten months doing over 50 women.

I lived my third childhood in S. America for almost two years doing over 30+ women.

I await my forth childhood in _____________ country/continent.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

The normal progression of things in America nearly killed me. You didn't miss much.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I figured that. I wish I could replay things in a "normal" way.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm enjoying my 2nd childhood in China.

So 2 dates in 6 weeks is pretty rubbish. But every time I just go to the supermarket I can admire half a dozen perfect white legged 10's tottering about in platform heels. This place would be Winston's idea of heaven.

Plus I've experienced so many extraordinary things - an earthquake, a day with 5 thunderstorms and the general strangeness that is just considered normal here.

There's a Colombian girl here, she's really something. Beautiful, fun, and great company. Well I can only dream - unfortunately it's really awkward and expensive to fly from the UK to Colombia. Pity.

There are a few Peruvian girls here as well - oh they're so lovely as well.

I don't want to extrapolate too much but if you value looks go to Colombia, and for personality go to Peru.

Well I can recommend Colombia and its neighbours, so please post a trip report!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.